Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

ladies and gentalman

This is a discussion on ladies and gentalman within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My money pays for my bills. If i wanted to piss people off i would just post pics of my ...
Page: 3

nfw

My money pays for my bills. If i wanted to piss people off i would just post pics of my 74 datsun 260z with a chevy 350 out of a 77 vett and ask if thay could make enough money to build one but. Id much rathor piss people off that i dont know.

sorry for off topic but tamachan u use too many smileys it looks weird
    nfw from what i remember u were a gg warrior but 4 stoning random ppl isnt a solution from getting hacked. go hang out with dumar and be righteous dude. *hippy mode*

tamachan

My money pays for my bills. If i wanted to piss people off i would just post pics of my 74 datsun 260z with a chevy 350 out of a 77 vett and ask if thay could make enough money to build one but. Id much rathor piss people off that i dont know.[/b]
    ok man :P i guess if i got hacked more than 6 times i would do the same :P anyway mods might close this topic for spamming so lets stop good luck and have fun with ur rezzing baba ^_^ i didnt really understood what u said but owell

sorry to say but u act like a kid and reading u work and have that car make me think your older then 8

now im thinking u do 4 stones rezz because u got hacked to many times
    who won they ore u? u can 4 stone all u want they will still have +9 items +3 jewels and +10 weapons

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Kinda off topic but i got hacked 4 times. 3 of them were real hackings. Old ko and top clan ftw.

nfw

Ok since you want to go on about me being 8yo. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...62223712360518 is my car keep playing with the honda you drive. I work hard to have what i have.

My msn is [email protected] pst me ill show you more pics if you dont think its mine.Hell ask dumar my msn name is pwbull09 same as what it says on google.Ask anyone that has my msn if pwbull09 is my user name. Just for more proff

Ok since you want to go on about me being 8yo. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...62223712360518 is my car keep playing with the honda you drive. I work hard to have what i have.[/b]
    maybe reread what i typed before judging right away

Banned

Ok since you want to go on about me being 8yo. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...62223712360518 is my car keep playing with the honda you drive. I work hard to have what i have.

My msn is [email protected] pst me ill show you more pics if you dont think its mine.Hell ask dumar my msn name is pwbull09 same as what it says on google.Ask anyone that has my msn if pwbull09 is my user name. Just for more proff[/b]
    What does it run?

nfw

im just here atm im dead tyred 3am so im not reading everything.

At moroso i ran high 11 low 12's.But i was running the fuel line throw a ice cooler.

The car itself is 2,300 pounds motor is bored .30 over.Oversized cam holly 850cfm double pumper. Its just a basic 350 build up. Never got around to dyno it. Still needs to be tuned. 350 turbo tranny stock r180 rear 3.36 ratio with custom half shaft's

what is ur priest nick? nation?
    and whats server r u camping everyday?

i just wanna know, cuz i get rape by human towners all pk time .....
    30 plıs crazıbaba......
    ım legıt player, no turkısh okıe!

nfw

orc i would 30 stone you any day ryan you still have my msn?

better not waste ur time on ur 4stoning plans bro..jst go on and focus ur time on ur cars, it will be more worthy...

nfw

Kinda hard to work on my car after midnight >< i would wake everyone up. I kinda set off car alarms when im driving by ><

orc i would 30 stone you any day ryan you still have my msn?[/b]
    someone hacked on my old msn, and took my account. I got it back (Microsoft services ftw)! But im only check mails from that account by OutLook, not chatting there .... >.< Ill check it later and welcome back! Lets gear up and get some fun with us...

Banned

im just here atm im dead tyred 3am so im not reading everything.

At moroso i ran high 11 low 12&#39;s.But i was running the fuel line throw a ice cooler.

The car itself is 2,300 pounds motor is bored .30 over.Oversized cam holly 850cfm double pumper. Its just a basic 350 build up. Never got around to dyno it. Still needs to be tuned. 350 turbo tranny stock r180 rear 3.36 ratio with custom half shaft&#39;s[/b]
    Sounds like something fun to race on the weekends. My car is import, I&#39;m trying to get together the money to start a muscle car project. My uncle has a 96&#39; chevy s-10 with a 406 chevy small block in it. Last time we took it to the strip it was running 9&#39;s, drag season will be ending in like 2 months tho.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast