Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Lag during csws

This is a discussion on Lag during csws within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Pheeew I just read the whole shit . I wanna say thanks for all the funny statements some of you ...
Page: 9

Pheeew I just read the whole shit . I wanna say thanks for all the funny statements some of you guys made about us, truely gave me a good laugh. And fuck rof +3 I'm sitting on rof +4 and LB +4, beat that motha fuckaz!! Ruthless and Vindictive has always been one and the same and never claimed otherwise, just because some of you never heard of it doesnt mean you know how we got treated.

Yes Ruthless has held the castle before, info for all you people with gold fish memory! I've been in good clans before but never felt home like in vindictive mmkay? I'd hate to trash talk BC cuz Silly is my long time lover but some of you guys really begged for it!

You claim we care more for np's and items then clannies? How come you kept taking our left overs and rejections? If we cared so much for lvl and items beterr would be in our clan with his DV +20 and DV +11 Rebirth, and all his uniques +3 except for one of his EME's which is +4. See what you made me do faggots, you made me talk shit about a clan that "was" lead by one of the greatest guys I've ever met in this game!

@ Sason, Wanna know the main reason Lance left BC? Because of me twat, I told both him and Zan to come with me. So they did. SK was in PC as Lance said so that had absolutely nothing to do with it! But keep talking smack whizkid, you're really impressing everybody with foolish accusations!

If you wanna bring it, bring it. Fuck the what you heard and you think you know. You know where to find us. Delos on Saturday! bring your A game so you have nothing to whine about "IF" (mark the IF) you get ur asses handed to you once again!

Sleepy land here I come, good night!! zZzZzZzZzZzZz

Aka your jealous? Whats wrong with farming to get drops? :huh:
    Why does anyone have to care much about ppl that doesnt concern them at all?
    And I thought you left/got kicked (dont remember) because of problems with Sander, isnt that right? At least thats what Ive been told.
    However, I got to know these guys when they were still humans and I was playing a little bit on Lotusflower, I joined them for pk sometimes and popped into their vent and everyone was really friendly imo. And I dont think there were any BIG changes when r2d disbanded & new clans were made except for new name and leader, theres been like half a year or more though (dont remember acctually :P) and its pretty much the same except the clan has growed a little over the last months. And tbh I liked r2d more then vindictive (dont get me wrong though, vindictive owns too :P), so I dunno why you talk about r2d as not friendly... thats just me though.[/b]
    I left clan, I WAS NOT asked to leave or kicked, if you wanted to know the immature and disrespetful drama ask Warmen, Magicality, Kloud, and The Co founders of Ready2die about that situation (I would not be in good relations with all of them if it was different right? and BTW that was not the only reason why i left, its because that person you named before had in secret blood items and screwed over many people, including tekton, Warmen and 5 other people that were in the party that got the first ROF in ARES. Dont want to go there.. its not good openeing that can of worms

Isn't that exactly what you done when saying we have ROF +3 in cb :blink:?

Just a pointer to BC, you really need to stop taking this game so seriously and realise that we don't care if we keep or lose castle, at the end of the day we broke the alliance to get some nice fights & wanted to end on good terms, theres no need to cry over it. Even though your "plan" of getting a 15 clan alliance to take castle off us and ultimately kill off our clan it will only bond us together more, you should work on fixing your broken clan first.[/b]
    Well that was the informatoin i was told from few top members in Ready2die while 1v1ing in arena testing it out.. but if that was just a misunderstanding i take it back, but to you new vindi members and that includes cooltang and members that were joined after, it might be better off if this is kept (out of sight out of mind), so i am sorry for bringing that up and did not want to start drama.... SO let me state this,,,, THERE IS NO ROF +3 in clan bank MY bad.....

FYI not all BC takes it so seriously, of course you guys broke an agreement that we had and worked out together that took time and effort.. if you dont know what i am talking about, then ask your councel. Nice fights and all that fun stuff is totally ok with us, its just how it was brought to our table that was misinforming to some members. And who is talking about kill off your clan? LOL that is quite alittle drastic i think. MY point is that your leaders came to us out of dier need and your clan did need help.. and we after hard discussion decided to help you guys out..... YOU needed us then, look what we did? and look what you did when you dont need us??? many clans told us this would happen and look what did.... yes its fine to bring the fun into csw with fights and everything, but there is more behind the scenes than just that.. and mabe it was miscommunication on both our parts that led to this, but this is what happened.

Its not our clan alone that feels the animosity from you guys. But EDIT BECAUSE MATT ASKED ME TO< AND no flame is good my bad. ... Certain members were flaunting and talking shit (if you got the same pmes from one of our members like that how would you react????? how would your clan react??? just look at our side of the story as well please.
    . if it was supposed to be fun and bring more pk to CSW thats fine and dandy but please keep your members from looking like fucking retards. thanks.

besides that

I want to 1v1 beckhouse

Drduran heres a tip clarify your story before you post it please

I was working csw day from 7.30am till 9.30pm, csw takes place at 8am my time. So by the time I logged in was about 14 hours later.

I pm&#39;d you after the rof +3 incident and told you i&#39;d trade is for 15 allies, a joke for a joke maybe?

So this stupid newbie ass kid will happily tell you to take your own advice thankyou =)

min0r

yeah expansive lag in castle war , server akara :s .. war was a bitch today xD , AND fll dc all people :s fucking csw !

I left clan, I WAS NOT asked to leave or kicked, if you wanted to know the immature and disrespetful drama ask Warmen, Magicality, Kloud, and The Co founders of Ready2die about that situation (I would not be in good relations with all of them if it was different right? and BTW that was not the only reason why i left, its because that person you named before had in secret blood items and screwed over many people, including tekton, Warmen and 5 other people that were in the party that got the first ROF in ARES. Dont want to go there.. its not good openeing that can of worms
    Well that was the informatoin i was told from few top members in Ready2die while 1v1ing in arena testing it out.. but if that was just a misunderstanding i take it back, but to you new vindi members and that includes cooltang and members that were joined after, it might be better off if this is kept (out of sight out of mind), so i am sorry for bringing that up and did not want to start drama.... SO let me state this,,,, THERE IS NO ROF +3 in clan bank MY bad.....

FYI not all BC takes it so seriously, of course you guys broke an agreement that we had and worked out together that took time and effort.. if you dont know what i am talking about, then ask your councel. Nice fights and all that fun stuff is totally ok with us, its just how it was brought to our table that was misinforming to some members. And who is talking about kill off your clan? LOL that is quite alittle drastic i think. MY point is that your leaders came to us out of dier need and your clan did need help.. and we after hard discussion decided to help you guys out..... YOU needed us then, look what we did? and look what you did when you dont need us??? many clans told us this would happen and look what did.... yes its fine to bring the fun into csw with fights and everything, but there is more behind the scenes than just that.. and mabe it was miscommunication on both our parts that led to this, but this is what happened.

Its not our clan alone that feels the animosity from you guys. But F9 yelling and pming all members of BC after CSW saying we owned you blah blah you guys suck ass etc etc, fuck you all hahahaha,,,, etc... that is the problem that started the fight... So keep that noob ass kid from talking shit and things will go easy, (if you got the same pmes from one of our members like that how would you react????? how would yoru clan react??? just look at our side of the story as well please.
    its almost a week and i come home from work to find messenges from f9 still taunting and talking shit,,, thats not cool. if it was supposed to be fun and bring more pk to CSW thats fine and dandy but please keep your members from looking like fucking retards. thanks.

besides that

I want to 1v1 beckhouse [/b]
    i didnt read half that shit because i dont care enough to be honest, just saw the last comment.

ill vs you if you want, dont see the point, but what ever i dont care, pm me when you want to vs i suppose, i should be fine to do it assuming im not busy doing something.

Virtus

Did any1 mention about imirs+5 from clan bank?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

i loved the lag, especially the part where you see a midget mage called Polish_Master (i think thats the name) run through closed doors...[/b]
    The castle doors are buggy anyway. If you open them at all during the war, sometimes players still see them open after you close them. Also bad lag can make the doors not even appear for some people, meaning you can walk right through them. The person in question might not have been intentionally bugging the gate. I know this is the case as I walked through open gates (on my screen) which everyone else in clan said were closed when HeroesOfHollywood were helping defend in early days of Edana.

The castle doors are buggy anyway. If you open them at all during the war, sometimes players still see them open after you close them. Also bad lag can make the doors not even appear for some people, meaning you can walk right through them. The person in question might not have been intentionally bugging the gate. I know this is the case as I walked through open gates (on my screen) which everyone else in clan said were closed when HeroesOfHollywood were helping defend in early days of Edana.[/b]

the lag was really intense, people from party were dcing. I was shocked how bad it was

So what are we talking about ? Oh yes the lag. Many of you have been in this game from the start. There have been periods of lag free play but essentially the lag has never been fully eliminated. Pain in the butt ? yes even in the lunar war it is sometimes unbearable.

CSW I am happy to see the big R above the Castle. I do not even know who designed the R and V but I love the design.

Duran. Thanks for the props and come back to Vindictive or Ruthless

Flamers: I love it. It was amusing reading all the comments. It is so funny how the original topic changed direction so many times.

Has it occured to any of you that a post like this is made on purpose to get a rise out of you.

GL to all and see you on Saturday.

ZeIda

SO let me state this,,,, THERE IS NO ROF +3 in clan bank MY bad.....[/b]
    They way you say it here it sounds like you say we dont have any rof+3 in CLAN BANK, but that we do have one in the clan. This isnt true, we dont have any rof+3 in clan at all. <--- fact

I wasnt 100% sure of what the deal with you leaving clan was, but I just remember being told that you and sander had some kind of beef back then, but only between you and him though, not any of the other members. I know many ppl in our clan including myself think your a cool guy though, so dont take any offense of anything im posting here. We`re both just backing up our clans and correcting any bullshit being thrown from the other side I guess :P

Honestly I didn&#39;t want to come back to this thread to read anything because I knew there was no point. It&#39;s kinda sad to see people act the way they do in this game and on ko4life.

@ Vindi/Ruthless...

I don&#39;t think anyone in BC would have really said anything if we didn&#39;t get pm&#39;s from several of your clan members after the CSW rubbing it in our face that Ruthless had the castle. You wanted to disband the alliance between us and I have no problem with that. But the actions of some of your clan members, most of them from Ruthless, were pretty much piss poor.

I also think it&#39;s pretty shitty to bash BC and talk about how "we struggle" when you came to us and asked us to help you defend the castle with you . We had a great time doing it and defended well. I actually thought I had a few friends over there in your alliance, or at least people I thought were pretty cool. But after seeing some of the comments made here I kinda question that.

Seeing our 2 clans act like this really kinda draws me close to leaving this game. It is almost no fun at all anymore having the 2 strongest english speaking clans bitching at eachother over nonsense. And yeah I do consider BC to be a strong clan, even though you consider us to be "struggling" and "taking your left overs and rejections." Wow thanks holy. Honestly I thought you and Lance were bigger than any of this.

And for the record we only had a 3 clan alliance. Not sure who you think the other 10 clans were.

LeoBuff

imo people kinda forget its just a game...

imo people kinda forget its just a game...[/b]
    my point exactly. which completely takes the fun out of everything. this game is almost no fun at all anymore.

Honestly I didn&#39;t want to come back to this thread to read anything because I knew there was no point. It&#39;s kinda sad to see people act the way they do in this game and on ko4life.

@ Vindi/Ruthless...

I don&#39;t think anyone in BC would have really said anything if we didn&#39;t get pm&#39;s from several of your clan members after the CSW rubbing it in our face that Ruthless had the castle. You wanted to disband the alliance between us and I have no problem with that. But the actions of some of your clan members, most of them from Ruthless, were pretty much piss poor.

I also think it&#39;s pretty shitty to bash BC and talk about how "we struggle" when you came to us and asked us to help you defend the castle with you . We had a great time doing it and defended well. I actually thought I had a few friends over there in your alliance, or at least people I thought were pretty cool. But after seeing some of the comments made here I kinda question that.

Seeing our 2 clans act like this really kinda draws me close to leaving this game. It is almost no fun at all anymore having the 2 strongest english speaking clans bitching at eachother over nonsense. And yeah I do consider BC to be a strong clan, even though you consider us to be "struggling" and "taking your left overs and rejections." Wow thanks holy. Honestly I thought you and Lance were bigger than any of this.

And for the record we only had a 3 clan alliance. Not sure who you think the other 10 clans were.[/b]
    You know me better than that if i wanted to talk bullshit i would but i didnt i jsut told him the way we r and if i did something wrong by doing that then im completly lost. :S
    How does that make me less in your opinion by doing so??? I always spoke my mind if im right regardless what, and that shitface talked shit without having a clue about anything thats happening.

woot i read this all i won&#39;t flame just make a suggestion n something else that i can&#39;t think of atm. k yes it was laggy also i was shocked that i actually took castle by myself once hehe. anyways my suggestion is everyone come human n face vindi/ruth cuz they are a good clan and kind people. like the saying goes rough on the outside but soft on the inside meaning they might seem like bad people and stuff to that effect but if u get to know them then u will understand that they are a big family that is very organized and have very well thought out plans for csws n wars themselves. i&#39;m proud that there is a clan out there like them. technically i just wish i thought of the isiloon timing and csw money saving ideas. i do admit that they are a great clan and a big famiily i had so much fun in csw i hope to see more like them in the future. anyways good luck vindi and ruthless keep rocken that issi felenkor n csw now that i have seen what u guys are truly made off i respect each and everone of you and i will be by your side in csws even tho im human i will try my best and help u guys.

P.S seeing you guys win that csw last saturday looked like a superbowl win, i&#39;d bet you all were screaming and cheering whistling your heads off on that one.

Blah

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast