Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Legrunt and Wasabi banned ?

This is a discussion on Legrunt and Wasabi banned ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; stop complaining about wasabi you guys are geting boring..he has alot of money and he is buying items whats wrong ...
Page: 4

G

stop complaining about wasabi you guys are geting boring..he has alot of money and he is buying items whats wrong
    with that ? 90% of the ppl here are buying items with usd why u dont flame them ? ah yes the seller is your problem eh ?
    if you guys had his items you would use them also so pls dont gimme that shit.

stop complaining about wasabi you guys are geting boring..he has alot of money and he is buying items whats wrong
    with that ? 90% of the ppl here are buying items with usd why u dont flame them ? ah yes the seller is your problem eh ?
    if you guys had his items you would use them also so pls dont gimme that shit.[/b]
    thats full of shit and u should know that.. he isn't buying the damn items. Why buy when you can dupe? You think he spend 60$ each for 20+ we's? Wut about the other +3 shit he got? Why would a turk pay 20k usd on items when he can just dupe them with his piece of shit friend holydreams who is a KNOWN duper.

u cant compare ONE +14 earring to almost a full set of +16 and +18 jewelry[/b]
    back then even paddy didn't think that earing was legit but he used it anyway.. I remember that thread on koranking or here I can't remember, funny shit. :lol:

not trying to flame though, cause I am pretty sure he regretted that.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Hmm...What items had he taken??I dont really remember him having any good drops from his clan..[/b]
    Icecream belt +3

He got many items from cb while we were playing and when we moved to DnL he got all the good items i had and most items in cb.

my iron necklace?

what the hell does my iron necklace +0 have to do with this conversation?

anyone that knows me knows i used a EME+1 and a RE+1, the +14 dex earing wasn't mine, i wore it for an exp party once to see how hard i could hit troll warriors... and that earing is about 700 times more legit than your dumbass friend Merlin_GR. Number of times i defended that retard back in the old days in N_O, only for him to turn out to be a scummy cheat... hell i don't even need to continue this conversation... everyone already knows exactly what he is

Sustain

LeGrunt and Wasabi are legit, whats a shell +9 today? it is easy to make and duping is impossible now stfu. some of u guys are too jealous of them they are too good so you cry.

[/b]
    nice avatar :S

giga.de ftw!!111

LeGrunt and Wasabi are legit, whats a shell +9 today? it is easy to make and duping is impossible now stfu. some of u guys are too jealous of them they are too good so you cry.[/b]
    duping isn't impossible....why do you think NCS are disabled. K2 always finds a way to allow a new duping method, which somehow gets exploited like crazy the minute it's possible. I highly doubt that LeGrunt and Wasabi are legit, maybe they were at one point...but I don't think the current versions are. And +9 shell is not easy to make.....if it were everybody would be in +9 shell, not just a couple clans.

legit , whats a shell +9 today? it is easy to make and duping is impossible now stfu. some of u guys are too jealous of them they are too good so you cry.[/b]
    Funny, many people from his clan have shells +9 and i dont think so they r legıt. Do u remember when legrunt's clan was using bug to kill isiloon or other shit? He told me that he didnt know that was bug ROTFLMAO :lol: :lol:

im glad that k2 banned this piece of shit duper

For some stupid reason my brain always saw his name and translated it as LeCunt.

i would like to say LeCum lol haha

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Legrunt and pals did few isiloons legitly too, like that matters alot . Well, he was a nice guy, farmed servants for days. Not saying his shells and shit are legit.

they're all just baba shoppers, but then again, so are alot of people.

I think the only factor is whether or not you believe the item is legit or not, and whether its disproportional to the rest of the game

Sustain

Just because someone has better items than you doesnt mean he dupes, I know LeGrunt and he's been playing good for whole time and long, yes he has tried his ap sometimes but thats about it.

Just because someone has better items than you doesnt mean he dupes, I know LeGrunt and he's been playing good for whole time and long, yes he has tried his ap sometimes but thats about it.[/b]
    so ur saying buying +9 shells from a random person is legit? -_-

ArtOfFighters

I saw this post and was like "wtf? I'm banned... who are these people?"

Then I saw was wAsabi not wUsabi

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast