Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Login problem?

This is a discussion on Login problem? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok, had a bit of a brahman party, things going ok and then dcagain, tried logging in, same thing, only ...
Page: 15

despoiler

ok, had a bit of a brahman party, things going ok and then dcagain, tried logging in, same thing, only the premium days msg on screen after pw box, no further, tried deleting tempory internet files and ssl again, still no max splash and when I enter pw, same thing which led me to remeber that I had mistyped my password on the previous occasion when it let me in, tried typing random password, lot of lag as b4 and get incorrect pw msg, retype and bingo, lets me log in again, lags out agin after a few mins but lets me relog no problem,I think it is the incorrect password that somehow resets soemthing, I would suggest ppl try typing a wrong pw, if that dont work try all 3 things, you never know, but I thinkit may well be the pw thing hope it works for every1

Donkey88

I couldnt log 24 hours ago.
    Could log 5 hours ago
    Now cant log again....
    Stupid KO cant even decide if its F**ked or not

ts61fa

yes like the person above me told it really works atleast for the site i didnt try for login yet im gonna try that now. Delete temporary internet files and ssl certificates u could get on website again thx for info m8

yes WOOT the login works too i think we should make new topic how to fix this

I am Timmeh Senior Member

imagine linus's pm box or msn

website is working.. can log in now

I can't log na na na ^^
    fak k2 na na na

I still cant log too.... My frend login like 1h ago, he play 1h then he got dc and now he cant login... what a $#@$@ crap k2

Btw Guys who can login to official forum KO can you tell me are K2 write on forum or website any anoucuments about problems with login?

banaanc

now official forums work for me

zzz dc min ago, no ft for me AQ

sometimes the site works(few minutes), and then u can log in, but i always had lags ended with dc... but maybe its because wireless connection to laptop cuz i ask some ppl in game (carnac west so they understanded english ) and they said that they dont have any problems... strange

Boyce

dced in dungeon just before got a gem cant log now zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Tiba

dced in dungeon just before got a gem cant log now zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz[/b]
    me too
    "noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

Deadshot

i am also getting this problem but i was able to post something about it

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

gogo submit tickets ftw

also say roll back on prem days :P

m4pp3r

me too
    "noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"[/b]
    HEHEHE k2 got something majorly messed up and everyone thinks flushing there DNS gonna help ahhahah!!!! Search for viruses scan, reboot, flushdns, reset modem router, change ip , ahah 1 may work you think cause you where able to connect. Yet as soon as you get in you will dc 5 10 min l8ter and then you cannot get to site or log in again. then you check again flush dns blah blag hours it may not work its no your computer its k2s database. Stop pulling your hair out to figure out what turks taking your items while your offline cause you can stop em lol!~ and you cant login OH and when you ask for compensation for your waisted money for a day you payed for ,or 9platnium days as the one poor guy said. probly be the same one we all get. Thank you for your patients and for supporting knight online see you in game. IF you pay to play get used to k2 using the DRY FINGER. COMPENSATION is a 4 letter word to k2