Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Login problem?

This is a discussion on Login problem? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its up go try now...
Page: 13

Brun

its up go try now

m4pp3r

lol payback time to americans? (since turkey always dc's)[/b]
    lol this guy is a bright one what happens when k2 chases off all the americans the ones that really pay for the game you think the turks pay for the game americans are what keeps the game running why you think the game is stationed in america um and why its called USKO lol get a clue who cares about the turks let them dc thats one one 3rd party tool user thats not online duping and hacking the turks have ruined this game bottom line with the help of k2 and their great patches and great fixes lol its become a real joke i dont pay and i will never pay for this game again send k2 a message dont buy premium anymore then maybe they stop hiring devry and itt grad students that are so green they all should be orc and get a real tech in there that knows what they are doing cause from what ive seen they all messed up

Banned Senior Member

lol this guy is a bright one what happens when k2 chases off all the americans the ones that really pay for the game you think the turks pay for the game americans are what keeps the game running why you think the game is stationed in america um and why its called USKO lol get a clue who cares about the turks let them dc thats one one 3rd party tool user thats not online duping and hacking the turks have ruined this game bottom line with the help of k2 and their great patches and great fixes lol its become a real joke i dont pay and i will never pay for this game again send k2 a message dont buy premium anymore then maybe they stop hiring devry and itt grad students that are so green they all should be orc and get a real tech in there that knows what they are doing cause from what ive seen they all messed up[/b]
    You really should try to use some more comma :unsure:

m4pp3r

You really should try to use some more comma :unsure:[/b]
    wtf are you a english teacher you should really use some more comma sense and worry about the real problem

its up go try now[/b]
    Still cant login... and still cant login to ko oficial website

Banned Senior Member

wtf are you a english teacher you should really use some more comma sense and worry about the real problem[/b]
    No I am not..but you started flaming and then at least do it in correct english

jadedknight11

same problem with login

hashey100

dced from war no stuck at premium notice :S sucks well be back 2 check in 20 mins

wtf are you a english teacher you should really use some more comma sense and worry about the real problem[/b]
    lol

Donkeyd1ck

this similiar thing happened last year at around same time as now i think, but back then ppl had troubles with launcher not login. I guess we would have to use proxifier again and that other program which finds working proxies.

lol this guy is a bright one what happens when k2 chases off all the americans the ones that really pay for the game you think the turks pay for the game americans are what keeps the game running why you think the game is stationed in america um and why its called USKO lol get a clue who cares about the turks let them dc thats one one 3rd party tool user thats not online duping and hacking the turks have ruined this game bottom line with the help of k2 and their great patches and great fixes lol its become a real joke i dont pay and i will never pay for this game again send k2 a message dont buy premium anymore then maybe they stop hiring devry and itt grad students that are so green they all should be orc and get a real tech in there that knows what they are doing cause from what ive seen they all messed up[/b]
    No one likes reading a wall of words.

jaymaniac6

You really should try to use some more comma :unsure:[/b]
    Its: 'You really should try to use some more commas' - plural as you have 'more' before the word.

Just an observation. 8)

Banned Senior Member

Its: 'You really should try to use some more commas' - plural as you have 'more' before the word.

Just an observation. 8)[/b]
    Well said, however most people still understand my english and I wasn't flaming on purpose like he did

jaymaniac6

Well said, however most people still understand my english and I wasn't flaming on purpose like he did [/b]
    However, I do agree with you. Any paragraphs which lack real grammar are a pain in the ass to read. :lol:

Back on point: Login still down. :huh:

a.q k2

login working fine for me... upss, Im not playing usko sry^^

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast