Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

LOL

This is a discussion on LOL within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I were there, just to show players my character. Because, it is really interesting. I got 4324324324 pm's during the ...
Page: 3

I were there, just to show players my character. Because, it is really interesting. I got 4324324324 pm's during the day.
    Do you think that i can kill any orc? If you do, look at the picture. I do not have any skill. I have no ability. So, I am not gaining any adventage because of missing of towers.

You vindictive members, if you will talk about me, think twice. Just for an advice.

[/b]
    Doesnt change the fact that you were bug abusing being there is a bug and if u ask me you wouldnt go in there to "SHOW" of your char if there were towers there now would you? SO stop being mr perfect damn bugger

HeLLorY

Doesnt change the fact that you were bug abusing being there is a bug and if u ask me you wouldnt go in there to "SHOW" of your char if there were towers there now would you? SO stop being mr perfect damn bugger[/b]
    explain me please, how did I abuse what bug? And, I were also in ronark land before eslant dungeon, only running and running, lost 1k nps while i were running. Explain please. How did I do?

And, this is a signature picture of my friend on our forum. I just print screen that. He took that screen before the eslant dungeon, while all the towers working on colony zone. If u want, i can take the whole ksc file from him, 4-5 hours later after he wakes up. I were in cz before and after eslant dungeon, understand moron?

I were there, just to show players my character. Because, it is really interesting. I got 4324324324 pm's during the day.
    Do you think that i can kill any orc? If you do, look at the picture. I do not have any skill. I have no ability. So, I am not gaining any adventage because of missing of towers.

You vindictive members, if you will talk about me, think twice. Just for an advice.

[/b]
    now show the first page instead of the sixth and i bet we'll see skills you can use to attempt to kill people

HeLLorY

now show the first page instead of the sixth and i bet we'll see skills you can use to attempt to kill people [/b]
    my first page skills are upside, while i were talking with gm. You moron beckhause, can you imagine that i can kill ppl with using my basic skills with 3 or 5 dmg? and, show me please, anytime anywhere TheLast4zyaiL has defeated xxxxxxxx . Show me please, that i killed anyone?

I never killed isiloon&felankor on ares2, I never abused catapult bug in csw, I never go warder 2 through the wall, by using wall hack. I never did ....... Because, I am not a vindictive member. But, your clan / clannies did all of them. So, if you talk about me, you must PROVE them. Because, I give all the proofs, while I accuse your clan or anyone else. gfys

Edit; if you can not show TheLast4zyaiL defeated xxxxxx, you can show any of my damage on any orc. Feel free, i wonder if you can find any of them

my first page skills are upside, while i were talking with gm. You moron beckhause, can you imagine that i can kill ppl with using my basic skills with 3 or 5 dmg? and, show me please, anytime anywhere TheLast4zyaiL has defeated xxxxxxxx . Show me please, that i killed anyone?

I never killed isiloon&felankor on ares2, I never abused catapult bug in csw, I never go warder 2 through the wall, by using wall hack. I never did ....... Because, I am not a vindictive member. But, your clan / clannies did all of them. So, if you talk about me, you must PROVE them. Because, I give all the proofs, while I accuse your clan or anyone else. gfys[/b]
    what a surprise still hanging onto old news, no vindi member has had anything to do with isi/fela for a long time, same goes for catapult bugging even though i think ive only ever seen proof of 2 people doing it a long while back, but i guess 2 people makes a whole clan i guess... and you give "all the proofs", I haven't seen anything with the latest accusation of going through the walls of warders, but i guess you don't have proof and you're just using bug abuse as an attempt to explain something you were to blind to even notice, how ever if you do have proof i would surely love to see it, but from the accusations coming from humans and what ive seen people doing to get back there, it's clear none of you seem to have much of a clue.

One last thing, I'm the moron? you couldn't even spell my name correctly when it's easily found right in front of you.

HeLLorY

what a surprise still hanging onto old news, no vindi member has had anything to do with isi/fela for a long time, same goes for catapult bugging even though i think ive only ever seen proof of 2 people doing it a long while back, but i guess 2 people makes a whole clan i guess... and you give "all the proofs", I haven't seen anything with the latest accusation of going through the walls of warders, but i guess you don't have proof and you're just using bug abuse as an attempt to explain something you were to blind to even notice, how ever if you do have proof i would surely love to see it, but from the accusations coming from humans and what ive seen people doing to get back there, it's clear none of you seem to have much of a clue.

One last thing, I'm the moron? you couldn't even spell my name correctly when it's easily found right in front of you.[/b]
    It is not important that, if you go on abusing that bug or not. The important fact is that if you did it or not. Did you kill isiloon/felankor on ares2? YES! Did you use catapult bug on csw? YES. Did you run into warder house not from the door, but from the walls? YES! I will prove the last accusation don't worry. My ksc file folder is about 40 gb, so, it is hard to seek for that ksc files.
    And, to go on the main subject, you still did not prove that I abused any bug. I am not guilty, i am a victim of a bug. You are moron, because, you can not differ these two position.

HeLLorY

Some ksc files about vindictive
    I am searching my archive, whenever I find a new one, I can add here, if you want bug abusers

lil_mageskillz

are all those your char?

NeronDomitius

wait, ur that guy with +9 shell set and +9 weapon?

damn, ur a one lucky upgrader...

HeLLorY

are all those your char?[/b]
    can not be?

I have too many fans, that using name change scroll and turn into like my nickname xD hahaha

wait, ur that guy with +9 shell set and +9 weapon?

damn, ur a one lucky upgrader... [/b]
    omg do i look like that? I'm +0+8 i dont have even +1 uniqs I'm not farming too much on game and, i am not stupid to babashop

NeronDomitius

I have too many fans, that using name change scroll and turn into like my nickname xD hahaha
    omg do i look like that? I'm +0+8 i dont have even +1 uniqs I'm not farming too much on game and, i am not stupid to babashop [/b]
    oh, sry then, my mistake :P

Still your bug abusing being in there with no towers attacking you = taking advantage of the bug that appeared in game which in my books still is bug abusing and so is it in TOS. And if i remember correctly ppl were banned for doing that.

If you dont see where im heading at and reply with the same stupid reply's you brought to the table im gonna simple ignore you.

He just posted on ko forums.

He tried to nt to human but website failed. So he pmed a gm, gm transfered his mage. He pmed again gm to have his other 2 chars transfered to human. Now all 3 were human but he couldnt use any master skills. He contacted CS, they fixed it but now he's orc looking but a human character and can use master skills but not fire/ice/light skills.

Thats what he posted in summary on ko forums.[/b]
    LMAO wow thats gotta be one of the funniest NT stories ever

HeLLorY

Still your bug abusing being in there with no towers attacking you = taking advantage of the bug that appeared in game which in my books still is bug abusing and so is it in TOS. And if i remember correctly ppl were banned for doing that.

If you dont see where im heading at and reply with the same stupid reply's you brought to the table im gonna simple ignore you.[/b]
    look moron, i will give you a simple example, even morons can understand.
    Being on ares2 felankor is not the cause of ban. But, killing felankor on ares 2 is the cause of ban.
    How do I know? I sent tickets while your clan abused delos, and my character did not banned. Because, i were not attacking isiloon/felankor.
    TOS says that, killing felankor causes ban, not being there!
    So, why this happens? Because, when you go ares2 delos, and just stay there, you do not gain anything. But, if you kill any mob, like your clan did, it causes players to be banned, because you are abusing bug.

Now, what did I do? Just stay there, no attack, no gain. No abuse? Understand? I hope you can understand, and also feel free to report me to GM's, while I am abusing tower bug pls Banned me if you can
    GG Vindictive!

btw, if u can, come ares1 next to chaotic generator, gm is next to me, you can ask him, if this is bug abusing or not

aw i use to have a ss of a orc sin(nt bugged) trying to ks shaula from me
    reinstalled ko though...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast