Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

LOL

This is a discussion on LOL within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; look moron, i will give you a simple example, even morons can understand. Being on ares2 felankor is not the ...
Page: 4

NeronDomitius

look moron, i will give you a simple example, even morons can understand.
    Being on ares2 felankor is not the cause of ban. But, killing felankor on ares 2 is the cause of ban.
    How do I know? I sent tickets while your clan abused delos, and my character did not banned. Because, i were not attacking isiloon/felankor.
    TOS says that, killing felankor causes ban, not being there!
    So, why this happens? Because, when you go ares2 delos, and just stay there, you do not gain anything. But, if you kill any mob, like your clan did, it causes players to be banned, because you are abusing bug.

Now, what did I do? Just stay there, no attack, no gain. No abuse? Understand? I hope you can understand, and also feel free to report me to GM's, while I am abusing tower bug pls Banned me if you can
    GG Vindictive!

btw, if u can, come ares1 next to chaotic generator, gm is next to me, you can ask him, if this is bug abusing or not [/b]
    well, i see u dont mind that now someone else is killing isiloon on a2...

look moron, i will give you a simple example, even morons can understand.
    Being on ares2 felankor is not the cause of ban. But, killing felankor on ares 2 is the cause of ban.
    How do I know? I sent tickets while your clan abused delos, and my character did not banned. Because, i were not attacking isiloon/felankor.
    TOS says that, killing felankor causes ban, not being there!
    So, why this happens? Because, when you go ares2 delos, and just stay there, you do not gain anything. But, if you kill any mob, like your clan did, it causes players to be banned, because you are abusing bug.

Now, what did I do? Just stay there, no attack, no gain. No abuse? Understand? I hope you can understand, and also feel free to report me to GM's, while I am abusing tower bug pls Banned me if you can
    GG Vindictive!

btw, if u can, come ares1 next to chaotic generator, gm is next to me, you can ask him, if this is bug abusing or not [/b]
    LOL old news so the fact is u admit u did bug abuse and u knew it was a bug when u even went in there so what does that make u a second degree bugger??? Since your apperantly defending your self from the accusations. YOU'RE A MORON! yeah go blow gms dick like u do everyday. Funny how wherever u are so is the gm isnt it??

haha nice.

usefull when vsing orcs :P

HeLLorY

well, i see u dont mind that now someone else is killing isiloon on a2...[/b]
    if there is someone, please send me ksc, be sure they will be banned :=)

HeLLorY

LOL old news so the fact is u admit u did bug abuse and u knew it was a bug when u even went in there so what does that make u a second degree bugger??? Since your apperantly defending your self from the accusations. YOU'RE A MORON! yeah go blow gms dick like u do everyday. Funny how wherever u are so is the gm isnt it??[/b]
    I think you have some understanding ability problems, that is why I call you as Moron! Look, my sexy lady to be guilty, you should do something. I am skillness, and i have no ability to do something, please tell me how did I abused bug? Just show me a ksc file that thelast4zyail has defeated xxxxxx or, show me some dmg pls moron. If you can not, that shows nothing as a bug abuse I said you before, whenever you want i can call gm and you are free to ask this situation to gm.

I love all vindictive bug abusers I enjoy it, go on crying plx.

omegacore

That happened to me too I i got NT transfered in fact my archer had priest skills ( could not use them .) My archer got banned because of it too but it only baned the archer not the whole account. I had to summit a ticket and then talk to a GM personally to get this fixed. When it finally did get fixed I had the el morad background when login in but all my chars where orc. After a while i got banned for third party tools i think something to do with the bug it self but I just gave up on that CS doesnt listen to people stories so why bother. In other words do NT at your own risk.

I think you have some understanding ability problems, that is why I call you as Moron! Look, my sexy lady to be guilty, you should do something. I am skillness, and i have no ability to do something, please tell me how did I abused bug? Just show me a ksc file that thelast4zyail has defeated xxxxxx or, show me some dmg pls moron. If you can not, that shows nothing as a bug abuse I said you before, whenever you want i can call gm and you are free to ask this situation to gm.

I love all vindictive bug abusers I enjoy it, go on crying plx.[/b]
    ya siktir et su dallamalari. ne kosuyorlarsa konussunlar.

I love all vindictive bug abusers I enjoy it, go on crying plx.[/b]
    You still dont get it how stupid are you? The fact that you were in there was bug abusing doesnt matter if u killed some1 or not. You were abusing, the mere fact that there werent any towers there to attack you which you took advantage off and stayed in a place you otherwhise wouldnt have stayed. OMG IM TALKING TO A RETARD!!! ZZZzzzzz

HeLLorY

You still dont get it how stupid are you? The fact that you were in there was bug abusing doesnt matter if u killed some1 or not. You were abusing, the mere fact that there werent any towers there to attack you which you took advantage off and stayed in a place you otherwhise wouldnt have stayed. OMG IM TALKING TO A RETARD!!! ZZZzzzzz[/b]
    you do not have the authority to call me as a bugger, ask to gm that if it is bug abusing or not, if he says yes, ok i'm bugger, but if he does not; than you are big moron
    cuz, i talked with him and said me that this is not bug abusing. If you really insist on this, make me banned pls, if you can not, you are big moron

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

all this guy can do is run around a bit he aint gaining ANYTHING which makes it no advantage. so its completely retarded to discuss that. a bug abuser is someone who exploits a bug for his own good to make him lets say.. better geared/more money or easier kills etc. but he aint in any of those categories.

aw i use to have a ss of a orc sin(nt bugged) trying to ks shaula from me
    reinstalled ko though...[/b]
    couldnt find it but close enuf

Banned

all this guy can do is run around a bit he aint gaining ANYTHING which makes it no advantage. so its completely retarded to discuss that. a bug abuser is someone who exploits a bug for his own good to make him lets say.. better geared/more money or easier kills etc. but he aint in any of those categories.[/b]
    Write that again please,slowly,in big words and highlight the keywords so that retards who accuse him of being a bugabuser may be able to understand that he gained nothing out of this bug.

Recoman

this is funny people accuse him of bug abuse when all he can do is run around without gaining anything i bet 99% of everyone in ko4life would had done the same thing.

i usually never write on ko4life but when u get this upset cause he "bug" abuse...... all i can say is get a life ,or do he own u this much ingame so u find any tiny reason to flame him ?

this is funny people accuse him of bug abuse when all he can do is run around without gaining anything i bet 99% of everyone in ko4life would had done the same thing.

i usually never write on ko4life but when u get this upset cause he "bug" abuse...... all i can say is get a life ,or do he own u this much ingame so u find any tiny reason to flame him ?[/b]
    LOL u dont know shit man so shut the hell up. So am i suppose to trust his word that he couldnt attack anything? Is that why he showed us the page 6 on his skill bar i can do the same thing and believe me that will show nothing either. 1 more thing Hellory before u call a diffrent clan bug abusers u might wanna check your clan first maybe your name doesnt show on the kill list on my SS but shitloads of your clannies does.

1 more question were u in a party when this happened? To be more exact were you in the party with the ppl from your clan that was getting the kills?

HeLLorY

LOL u dont know shit man so shut the hell up. So am i suppose to trust his word that he couldnt attack anything? Is that why he showed us the page 6 on his skill bar i can do the same thing and believe me that will show nothing either. 1 more thing Hellory before u call a diffrent clan bug abusers u might wanna check your clan first maybe your name doesnt show on the kill list on my SS but shitloads of your clannies does.

1 more question were u in a party when this happened? To be more exact were you in the party with the ppl from your clan that was getting the kills?[/b]
    you are so funny, please show me any ksc file that my name is on the top 10 np gainer list. Please, btw, you can see my skill bar page 1 at my first screen shot, i have only my basic skills which hits 3-5 dmg to orcs and master skills. So, can you believe that i can kill any1? Or, can you show me that my damages on any orc at that time? If you can not, please shut up.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast