Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

lol @ can from ares +8gm scroll

This is a discussion on lol @ can from ares +8gm scroll within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; rofl.. angry child, something really is wrong with you. And soulfamily aka soulkeeper aka s0t0k aka scammer don't even open ...
Page: 7

rofl.. angry child, something really is wrong with you. And soulfamily aka soulkeeper aka s0t0k aka scammer don't even open your cock garage.

StoneColdAngel

and i cant even understand any1 is even talking with a scammer and ********** (dont wanna get banned for faming :P ) like u
    ppl like u should blame other ppl

i think there was something in the holy bible, special written for u:

Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
    think about ure behavior [/b]
    You should follow this yourself xD

Liquidgel04

This post is made on the behalf of Nightwhisp (who is unable to make a account for some reason)

ok this is written by Nightwhisp

I have definitely spent SOME time playing this game and has made and met many good friends.
    I have never posted on this forum though i did some reading.
    I have stopped like 2 mothns ago but occasionally decided to read ko forums and saw this topic.
    I cant just let this topic go without my notice upon it.Its absolutely obvious that this game ruins ur minds
    becouse most topics on this forum dedicated to ko online is accusing each other of different cheats and scamming.
    I am really happy i ended up with this game and cant be bothered talking to low life retards like the guy who has started this
    My point is just to warn ppl reading this( though i wont provide OBVIOUS proof) coz many ppl would know me and would know i never speak before thinking.

The proof will be time probably.I am not talking here about cheats..i am talking here about backstabbing..a part of life when u get hurt from somebody u never expect.
    And this guy beepbeep aka sikatrix will do it with pleasure whenever he has a will and right moment.Dont really know if u got ANY friends in ur stupid life or if u ever
    heard about a word called FRIENDSHIP..even virtual..
    I am happy to say that i got some ppl all over the world which can be called friends and u should be really ashamed of even coming to this forum and pointing at anybody when u r full of idiocy..childish attitude..and lies

PS: I (liquid) don't really have any idea whats going on here and only know a few ppl involved.

Nick

This post is made on the behalf of Nightwhisp (who is unable to make a account for some reason)

ok this is written by Nightwhisp

I have definitely spent SOME time playing this game and has made and met many good friends.
    I have never posted on this forum though i did some reading.
    I have stopped like 2 mothns ago but occasionally decided to read ko forums and saw this topic.
    I cant just let this topic go without my notice upon it.Its absolutely obvious that this game ruins ur minds
    becouse most topics on this forum dedicated to ko online is accusing each other of different cheats and scamming.
    I am really happy i ended up with this game and cant be bothered talking to low life retards like the guy who has started this
    My point is just to warn ppl reading this( though i wont provide OBVIOUS proof) coz many ppl would know me and would know i never speak before thinking.

The proof will be time probably.I am not talking here about cheats..i am talking here about backstabbing..a part of life when u get hurt from somebody u never expect.
    And this guy beepbeep aka sikatrix will do it with pleasure whenever he has a will and right moment.Dont really know if u got ANY friends in ur stupid life or if u ever
    heard about a word called FRIENDSHIP..even virtual..
    I am happy to say that i got some ppl all over the world which can be called friends and u should be really ashamed of even coming to this forum and pointing at anybody when u r full of idiocy..childish attitude..and lies

PS: I (liquid) don't really have any idea whats going on here and only know a few ppl involved.[/b]

+ 1

Banned

rofl.. angry child, something really is wrong with you. And soulfamily aka soulkeeper aka s0t0k aka scammer don't even open your cock garage.[/b]
    beep no1 likes u, you've been told that before. no1 cares about ur posts or topics and nobody cares what u have to say about ppl. you are a loner and should live like a hermit the rest of ur life in a mountain away from society becuz when u breath and talk ur polluting the air with stupidity. now pls go away from these forums and never come back.

Banned

flippin Posted Today, 09:55 AM
    beep no1 likes u, you've been told that before. no1 cares about ur posts or topics and nobody cares what u have to say about ppl. you are a loner and should live like a hermit the rest of ur life in a mountain away from society becuz when u breath and talk ur polluting the air with stupidity. now pls go away from these forums and never come back[/b]
    +1
    i htink thats theb est thing you have ever said flip

pantelos00

plz be my friend i want ętems too .Nice to know that some top clans got his gear from a gm or whatever u were.[/b]

can told that was helper in insomnia thats not means that help ppl in clan with items or anything,or he used gm powers for us....that means that he helps clan with add/ban ppl.he was assist and manage with the other assist the clan...thats all..

and also was the best town bomber:P (and he was only 68 lvl)

flippin I don't really care what people think about me, if you haven't noticed that then you aren't too bright. And sigh @ boris. Liquid I went human like 2 months ago and he was exping in cz, I started to kill some members in his exp party and he got so angry. He started duffing me so i started to acid pot him. We had been friends for almost 3 years and I was killing people in a mere joke cause they're all my friends, (tony/koen/vlado/boris) then he starts crying and spamming my msn with pathetic shit.... I still like him just don't understand why he was so retarded that day.

ps. flippin you are a two-faced piece of shit. I love how much you talk shit about r2d and then you post in their forums like they care about you. This game is your life and you are terrible at it, I pity you.

who are u what you do on this game just everybody callu scammer i was owner most famous alot of acc warpathsdream dblue merlin1st joey longyan feylong dontcallmebaby imthe king nychris smallbuteefctive sinitra i alot of acc more yes my firend who banned for dupe who banned for database hack he just give me 1 i open new msn and just kidding with u gm +8 scroll never selling for bro you up item and sell this item btw alot person item i up when biff on arestides when seyith system adminon game they help me alot of we do this server i was colonel acc too everybody remember colonel yes i help him he is old admin too he is number 1 on ebay i do this who areu just scammer when database hack i talk with jade i stop edit char i start to help k2 just database php ranking clsoed by for me and alot person acc on safe after they hack database again i give alot of gmm acc id back i still have gm acc id pass nad ican login game but need new code pray God i dont find gm code if i find iput notice run im on your mother xD
    when they sql injection to web site they see all ticket and they start to hack alot of ppl i help again admin isend fault of server and thye stop this maybe you remember all gold to chnage bronze this is not bug this my job i will always help my firends iwanna helpp all wtih be good i rember whn u areon pc we are good pk with u your maybe good player but your chracter real -9999 lvl you arenot man i have very famopus family on tukrey i have all bro i dont need to be more cyber i do thisgame whta iwant all my dreams ilog bacardi 151 gm ac orc champion i log bigbird ilog poeth i have very good day when uarelvl 40 i take my iron earring and imon pk noobie iwas asit of insomnia sacred alot of top 5 clan make and helper
    now vane vane never want any help to for her she always say me i dont be with u no item she always love me we are very happy days and nobody hurt vane if some one try to hurt i gonna close all this game 20 minute once same as csw castle siege war i dont want any problem fuking reatard i never help on game vane cause she dont need she have just+0 but she rape your ass easy cause she is pro not noob same as you ty for my all firends i always help u i love u all and the last ppl call me liar lol dont forget ppl call me baba you aremy king you are my best firned help me aga help me baba ask my firends i always lsiten them always try to fix them problems and all player havefun onthis sux game

Can TheKING
    [b]

the longest sentence without any period or comma I ever saw.Not mention every second word is not from english (neaiter from turkish I think as he is I assume) I give up at fifth line .Come on I also don't speak perfect in english but come on just try a little .Damit what is that?And even that spelling can be forgiven but that text don't have sence .It looks like he open dictionary and put in 80% of text randomly words in random sequence

Banned

ziggy Posted Today, 03:27 PM the longest sentence without any period or comma I ever saw.Not mention every second word is not from english (neaiter from turkish I think as he is I assume) I give up at fifth line .Come on I also don't speak perfect in english but come on just try a little .Damit what is that?And even that spelling can be forgiven but that text don't have sence .It looks like he open dictionary and put in 80% of text randomly words in random sequence[/b]
    you are more pathetic...
    he is turkish lives in instanbul or how ever you spell it..english is not his first language dumb ass
    and he can also speak it very good..your pathetic
    lets see you speak turkish without using a dictionary now..come on do it..oh i forgot you CANT :lol:
    what a noob

garfieldbr

the longest sentence without any period or comma I ever saw.Not mention every second word is not from english (neaiter from turkish I think as he is I assume) I give up at fifth line .Come on I also don't speak perfect in english but come on just try a little .Damit what is that?And even that spelling can be forgiven but that text don't have sence .It looks like he open dictionary and put in 80% of text randomly words in random sequence
    wtf
    idiot.
    try speak turkish we will see

kibal

you are more pathetic...
    he is turkish lives in instanbul or how ever you spell it..english is not his first language dumb ass
    and he can also speak it very good..your pathetic
    lets see you speak turkish without using a dictionary now..come on do it..oh i forgot you CANT :lol:
    what a noob[/b]

wtf
    idiot.
    try speak turkish we will see [/b]
    why he needs learn turkish? ( only one country speaks it) .
    And its true his english at least in this post was horrible .

and he can also speak it very good ..your pathetic[/b]
    I'm sure he does.If he speak to us in english he need stop speak like ratarded 15 years old kid without any brakes in text.And why I need learn turkish .Do I speak on turkish forum?Or going work in turkey as your caves ekhm ... home cleaner ?

Nick

he does atleast try it so stfu and piss off morons.

go somewere else if u dont have anything important to mention.

Banned

I'm sure he does.If he speak to us in english he need stop speak like ratarded 15 years old kid without any brakes in text.And why I need learn turkish .Do I speak on turkish forum?Or going work in turkey as your caves ekhm ... home cleaner ?[/b]
    Your AMERICAN grammar is completely shit, so before you start ranting on other peoples english look at your own asshole.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast