Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Lunar War lvl 70+ pls

This is a discussion on Lunar War lvl 70+ pls within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; because of fucking DCZ being 59 it killed off CZ in an instant. Part of the motivation I use to ...
Page: 3

Richie

because of fucking DCZ being 59 it killed off CZ in an instant. Part of the motivation I use to get was when a higher level would steam roll me. Now all I see it people doing DCZ and acting Mr big Bollocks because they think they are good. DCZ pisses me right off and making it a 69 cap again fucks me off tbh. I loved the old lvl 50 DLW was so much fun.[/b]
    Totally 110% agree with this statement!
    Fuk DLW take it back to lvl 50 only wars and erase Ardream all together. This will benefit Ronark land and increase higher lvl premium purchases.
    On a side note, in my server, guaranteed within 5 sec of lunar opening, some DLW char will have already killed a warder. Not only does it piss me off that they got they warder, but in all honesty, how the hell do they get there so fast?

lironzz

should they close off lunar war to lvl 70+?

ive been going to more lunar wars recently and noticed that a good amount of dlw lvl 60- get in so that they can monument leech.

was thinking that they should raise the lvl cap to 70+ because, most characters under lvl 70 are useless versus lvl 72-80s...im thinking only 60/60 build lvl 69 priests would come in handy...aside from that, most other builds would be ineffective.

....[/b]
    i think you should be banned because you dont give free nps like lower lvls..
    and most people leech off monument anyway..

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

should they close off lunar war to lvl 70+?

ive been going to more lunar wars recently and noticed that a good amount of dlw lvl 60- get in so that they can monument leech.

was thinking that they should raise the lvl cap to 70+ because, most characters under lvl 70 are useless versus lvl 72-80s...im thinking only 60/60 build lvl 69 priests would come in handy...aside from that, most other builds would be ineffective.

....[/b]
    a war is not a war if it has limits....
    they should just take the limit off so everyone can get inthe war and exspand it like they said they would 2 years ago as a promiss if we baught more premium..
    i remember ko aying they would exspand to 5 servers then demoted us a server and took server 3 away....
    now we have server 1 and 2....
    but hey...wtf do i know....
    i just look at the facts. ';-]

mindcrack

a war is not a war if it has limits....
    they should just take the limit off so everyone can get inthe war and exspand it like they said they would 2 years ago as a promiss if we baught more premium..
    i remember ko aying they would exspand to 5 servers then demoted us a server and took server 3 away....
    now we have server 1 and 2....
    but hey...wtf do i know....
    i just look at the facts. ';-][/b]
    6 wars a week every war lvl 30+, whit no safety zones would ROCK!

dcz chars have thier war.. ppl that have worked hard to get thier levels and are stuck at a gate becuase of dcz chars getting in our war? its bs.. they should at least close of war to 59- until war is over.. when invasion starts.. they can enter as a spot comes free..

make lich quest be done inside of dlw

in each castle of each nation

so noobs can get the quest done in dlw
    and make lw 60+

ArminVanBuuren

or change the lvl in which lich quest should be done :P

DLW characters already have the FA quest, which gives 10 million...besides, the lich quest is usually done by 61+ characters since they already need the exp...lvling without that quest to lvl 59 is easy, if you can't is just because you have a lazy ass ^^

anyways, still thinking this complaining is useless...K2 will never listen :P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123