Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

LV 80 rouge

This is a discussion on LV 80 rouge within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; whats the different with 300ac buff? if u get malice + torment and u are not skilled then u are ...
Page: 3

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

whats the different with 300ac buff? if u get malice + torment and u are not skilled then u are dead like u said, also with a normal buff...
    Not all rouge are noob to die like u say... maybe u are talking about u

i can keep on safety + scaled skin easy.. i can cure fast and if need RUN [/b]

ROFL!! soft was a really good rogue. whats the diference? like other ppl said, u use 400ac, malice u use 200ac, torment, u got owned u_u

the diference is that the scroll doesnt have cooldown, so when u cure or get cured, u get back 300-350 ac

just go 80 sin 20 master and the rest in xplore

is stupid to get 800ac to pk lol

Banned

about the "armour" cancelation

It may have some tactic value but nothing worth atention :|[/b]

the only time i ever got hit with that skill since it ever was released was when i was running to a lycaon in bowl and some lvl 80 orc rogue behind me hit me with it when i was about to start hiting the lycaon.. so i didnt get drop :lol:

yes i know owned :<

3 seconds is just too short for that skill to have any pratical use i think :| well it does cancel out shields doesent it? so i guess right before your gona hit a priest or someting :\ but 3 seconds only enough time for few skills

there&#39;s really no debate about it, critical point ofc, and like terrorblade said...get double duffed and you&#39;re stuck without ac while they are both cooling down.

Hey cutie Senior Member

i would rather hit 4k+ damage insted of 300+ ac

Banned

there&#39;s really no debate about it, critical point ofc, and like terrorblade said...get double duffed and you&#39;re stuck without ac while they are both cooling down.[/b]
    maybe u didnt notice that u get 3 kind of AC = 200 400 and 800... if u used 800 and then 400 and u get malice u can always cure and use 200ac...

the only limit is get 3 TIME malice in less then 30 sec coz ONLY in this instace ull be without ac skill and u need wait few sec for re-use it.. so what can help u? LIGHTFEET rouge have it! in this unlucky instance ull just RUN and wait for the countdown (few seconds)

i know is harder, need be skilled and have a good control, not all player can do this but here we are not talking about who can and who not, but about advantage of 800ac...
    in a vs with 80 rouge & 80 warrior there is no challenge... the rouge for half time have the same def of the warrior... u know what mean? mean that for the first 30 sec the 80 warrior cant drop the HP of the rouge.. after 30 sec again and so on... so if the challenge is 2min long mean that for 1 min the rouge have the same defense of the warrior!! damn a warrior with minor!

iiason

source maskin suks. it can be cured.

KalaBunga Senior Member

when i ever get to lvl 80 im sure im goone try out 72 in sin , 60 explore 10 in master , would love ot see myself wiht 1.6k acc or more ,

most priest will start wiht malice so use 200 acc first after that 400 , then the 800 :P

Terrorblade

i know is harder, need be skilled and have a good control, not all player can do this but here we are not talking about who can and who not, but about advantage of 800ac...
    in a vs with 80 rouge & 80 warrior there is no challenge... the rouge for half time have the same def of the warrior... u know what mean? mean that for the first 30 sec the 80 warrior cant drop the HP of the rouge.. after 30 sec again and so on... so if the challenge is 2min long mean that for 1 min the rouge have the same defense of the warrior!! damn a warrior with minor![/b]
    As I said ... it&#39;s just usefull in 1vs1 just as Critical. But Scaled skin and other ACs will be pretty uselles against mages in 1vs1. But Critical can be used against anyone.

ArminVanBuuren

maybe u didnt notice that u get 3 kind of AC = 200 400 and 800... if u used 800 and then 400 and u get malice u can always cure and use 200ac...

the only limit is get 3 TIME malice in less then 30 sec coz ONLY in this instace ull be without ac skill and u need wait few sec for re-use it.. so what can help u? LIGHTFEET rouge have it! in this unlucky instance ull just RUN and wait for the countdown (few seconds)

in a vs with 80 rouge & 80 warrior there is no challenge... the rouge for half time have the same def of the warrior... u know what mean? mean that for the first 30 sec the 80 warrior cant drop the HP of the rouge.. after 30 sec again and so on... so if the challenge is 2min long mean that for 1 min the rouge have the same defense of the warrior!! damn a warrior with minor![/b]
    for the first 15 secs you mean, said by an active Scaled Skin user :P the fact is that if the scaled skin would last the 30 secs you say, I would use it everyday, but it doesn&#39;t, it is just 15 secs and no more, which means you have just too little time to cast it, deal the highest damage possible and then start healing yourself trying to not mess your own combo while casting safety and then messing it again while you control the cooldown of the scaled skin...ofc having extra 800 ac is pretty much useful, but I would only sacrifice the critical point for it if it had no cooldown at all.

PS: if being the debuffer I&#39;d just cast parasite on you while waiting for malice and then when seeing your scaled skin animation I&#39;d cast malice so you cannot get more than the 400 ac boost...if the debuffer has torment too then you are completely screwed, no matter what. -_- (btw forgot to add...malice has a much shorter cooldown than scaled skin)

/edit: I made a little mistake...scaled skin cooldown DOES last 30 seconds...but the skill doesn&#39;t...just 15 seconds, just wanted to clarify this :P

Banned

scaled skin is useless , critical is just so much better its what makes lvling to 80 worth it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123