Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

LVL 80=> i think this is not good for the game

This is a discussion on LVL 80=> i think this is not good for the game within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Psy Is that your excuse for not being level 70? nope. Im quite close to 70 actually. ...
Page: 3

susGe

Originally posted by Psy
    Is that your excuse for not being level 70?
    nope. Im quite close to 70 actually. Just dont play much because xping is boring, and you cant buy scrolls so why bother.

im happy at 62, bcos of work and so on im down to not many hours of ko, some days i cant even come on, i say fuck it, let the ppl get lvl 80, if they got to that lvl than by god they deserved it, the ppl who are complainin about this just dont have the balls to do it but at the same time dont wanna be owned in cz, but yeah only my opinion

TunaFishyMe

yea lol i need my sleep as well or else i sleep at work can get fired. Wake up at 7 to go to work. Finish work at 4:30. Work is kinda far so im home at 6. 1 hour for dinner 7. 2 hours chinese show (chinese show > KO) 9. 2-3 hours KO. So pretty much all that personal time (chinese show + KO) is 5 hours. Enough to do 10% IF you are in 3 spot trolls. If not its like 7% ish. And this is summer. When school starts again, itll be the same thing but now I have to study lol. KO isnt a good blend with school. But if you can do it, good for you. I personally cant, so im biased to say 80 is too much -___-".

Cocaine

Originally posted by Psy
    Ness has a job/gf, he does 20% per day easily at golems. Sure he gets less sleep, but it's worth it in the end
    only problem with that is that you cant buy scrolls from other people atm so you would end up having to spend more usd buying KC all the time, which sucks.

edit: then again if i remember correctly, ness is a priest so he could go buff/heal and it would be alot more cost effective.

Yay! we are gonna have 52382 lvl 80 rogues in no time -_-

Who wanna bet hacker_kosp_tr become the first 80?

captain, that wasnt even worth mentioning i reckon everyone here already knew that lol

Psy

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Psy
    Ness has a job/gf, he does 20% per day easily at golems. Sure he gets less sleep, but it's worth it in the end
    only problem with that is that you cant buy scrolls from other people atm so you would end up having to spend more usd buying KC all the time, which sucks.

edit: then again if i remember correctly, ness is a priest so he could go buff/heal and it would be alot more cost effective.[/b]
    Ness is a duffer/healer. If you knew him you would know that he hates being a buffer.

i think they shouldn't have raised cap at all, or max to 75 but in small steps lvl by lvl

also, isntead of making 80 immidiatly why not adding some nice skills in between 60-70 like at 65 new skills for all classes... the few who are 65+ then already get the skill and skills will eventually motivate ppl to go to 65 and then again 5 lvls for lets say bloody beast and then 75 again a very good skill ....

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    yea lol i need my sleep as well or else i sleep at work can get fired. *Wake up at 7 to go to work. *Finish work at 4:30. *Work is kinda far so im home at 6. 1 hour for dinner 7. *2 hours chinese show (chinese show > KO) 9. *2-3 hours KO. *So pretty much all that personal time (chinese show + KO) is 5 hours. *Enough to do 10% IF you are in 3 spot trolls. *If not its like 7% ish. *And this is summer. *When school starts again, itll be the same thing but now I have to study lol. *KO isnt a good blend with school. *But if you can do it, good for you. *I personally cant, so im biased to say 80 is too much -___-".
    ask socrates to help!

Cocaine

Originally posted by Psy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Psy)</div>
    Originally posted by Cocaine@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Psy

edit: then again if i remember correctly, ness is a priest so he could go buff/heal and it would be alot more cost effective.
    Ness is a duffer/healer. If you knew him you would know that he hates being a buffer.[/b]
    ok, how much does he roughly make per scroll set, maybe 2-3%? so if hes using hp ac and speed pots, he's spending quite a bit of money each day just for xping.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by UrbaN
    captain, that wasnt even worth mentioning i reckon everyone here already knew that lol
    fuk you dont talk to my capt like that! everything out of his mouth is worth mentioning!

soc has been doing more xp than i have xD But still...im getting so tired of xping and i bet he is as well

shadowhax

I doubt many ppl will make lvl 80...maybe mcers

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by shadowhax
    I doubt many ppl will make lvl 80...maybe mcers
    thats what ppl think of lvl 70 in the past.

shadowhax

well im 66 on ares

hard to EXP to 70 also lol

Psy

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    Originally posted by Psy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Psy)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Psy

Ness is a duffer/healer. If you knew him you would know that he hates being a buffer.[/b]
    ok, how much does he roughly make per scroll set, maybe 2-3%? so if hes using hp ac and speed pots, he's spending quite a bit of money each day just for xping.[/b][/quote]
    I play a 70 priest and buff him while he kills golems. we spend less than 7 cents per hour. if he decides to solo it'll cost him a little more, but that's generally how he levels.

we play eachother's accounts so one of us may buff one day and the other one will the next.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast