Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

MAKE PETS LEVEL REQUIREMANT NOT PREMIUM

This is a discussion on MAKE PETS LEVEL REQUIREMANT NOT PREMIUM within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; people use mac tools for autoattack ... autoloot is just a nice feature besides the main[/b] aotuo loot will fix ...
Page: 3

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

people use mac tools for autoattack ...
    autoloot is just a nice feature besides the main[/b]
    aotuo loot will fix the koxp situation and alow the gms to fix real problems

Banned

why dont you hack some CC numbers and ggoog buy prem ftw?

opteron

BuDDaH why are you posting this shit in every post u see ? just wondering. this is mucha spam and if I were admin I'd do /ban 2 days for spamming..

AND IF U DIDN'T NOTICE IT'S WROTE BECAUSE OF "LAG" so let them "fix" servers first and every 1 will be able to use his/her pet. T N X. And the Ottoloot ur talking about lasts 1 month and sux cuz if ur pet dies well u can't loot anything anymore (from what I've heard... not prem here).

Banned

BuDDaH why are you posting this shit in every post u see ? just wondering. this is mucha spam and if I were admin I'd do /ban 2 days for spamming..
    AND IF U DIDN'T NOTICE IT'S WROTE BECAUSE OF "LAG" so let them "fix" servers first and every 1 will be able to use his/her pet. T N X. And the Ottoloot ur talking about lasts 1 month and sux cuz if ur pet dies well u can't loot anything anymore (from what I've heard... not prem here).[/b]
    ya lmao , word.

thinkin that pigs makes ppl stop using koxp made me so laugh ....
    retarded.
    watever its buddah..

Banned

dont make fun of him he will trace ur ip or some bullshit and fbi will be at ur door steps...><lol

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

flame flame flame &#39;;-]
    thats all can do when they have pointless thoughts
    &#39;;-x

Banned

&#39;;-x[/b]
    the whole topic is pointless dumbass, its disabled for nonprems/bronze because of lag and its temporarily , use ur brain idiot..

theprodigy

we are makeing a movemant to try and get ko to make pets have level requiremant for level 55 or what ko chooses same as to trade power up store items gives people more reason to level and not just premium
    I beleave there should be a level requiremant for the pets and not a premium silver or gold, and if so they should allow bronze premium players to have pets also, since bronze does pay for the game...
    ko should decide on a level requiremant for the pet to prevent lagg and not premium only...
    pets is not a power up store item,...it is a part of your quests, you should not have to pay for a quest.
    everyone who agrees with this can post here or make a new post if this is taken away , because i know i will.
    if you want to help support this idea please reply to our topic at this link under feed back

I HOPE YOU CAN ALL SUPPORT THIS IF YOU LIKE PETS!

I HOPE YOU CAN ALL SUPPORT THIS IF YOU LIKE PETS!
    CLICK THE LINK TO GET THIS DONE!
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=144387
    THANKZ FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
    !!!!![/b]

first thing i want 2 say is u make a horrible point i mean horrible dont b a lawyer 2nd pets caused unbelivable lag cause there like extra ppl on server without taking the spot. so i mean yes u bronze pay for the game but u know how many ppl have bronze just not 2 loose xp and get more xp and shit. and i have no prem and wtf is a pet gonna do for u kill a boss kill a person in pk what if a dcz person gets a pet lvl 60 he takes it there and pet spams his skill. im thankful u cant heal pets even tho im a bp cause i know i would spam heal pet and spam pot me. just let k2 do what they do best screw us over. dont worry bout the pets silver and gold will have there high lvls sooner or later. i do support u in a way mayb they should do a pet cap on server that only so many pets can b there so it dont lag the server great idea on my part. but comone u dont want pets if u think bout it if it causes the lag it did the first 2 days. pk would b dead xp would b dead moradon merch would b dead u dont want 2 wait around for ur thing 2 cast i mean u go into a 1v1 u start poting 6 seconds earlier. i dont really know what i wrote i just wrote cause servers are down but read this i think i have a point somewere

Banned

&#39;;-x[/b]
    lol you help bug king elections, make threats to people about hacking them and shit, and a asshole.

you expect no flames ?

i dont think these are really flames..

petition k2 while they fix the pet lags because you dont want to wait... are oh eff el.....

Antiks

Someones mom shoulda got him a puppy.

HotAsIce

You have better points than buddah, the only support hes ever likely to get is when he puts his mothers bra on.

Banned

You have better points than buddah, the only support hes ever likely to get is when he puts his mothers bra on.[/b]
    what size her boobs are ?

I think those poop pets should be permanently disabled, they are a horrible addition to KO.

bazzeeka

You have better points than buddah, the only support hes ever likely to get is when he puts his mothers bra on.[/b]
    lol this fuker cracks me up! omg !! look out its the fake FBI . Buddah is just a little wee eyed swamp donkey ringtailed gumnut

shut up lvl ur pet suck it if u dont have 1 go cry!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast