Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Making Ronark Land more interesting

This is a discussion on Making Ronark Land more interesting within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; rofl whoops...was thinking of ardream...stupid rofd and its stupid names -_- whatever happened to good old cz for a name...
Page: 2

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

rofl whoops...was thinking of ardream...stupid rofd and its stupid names -_- whatever happened to good old cz for a name

Beast&Harlot

umm...why would people xp in ronark anyway? if they get 60 they cant go back so...no real incentive for them to be xping in ronark[/b]
    Cama i dont hate you but you did basicly give everyone a free pass to kick you in the ass now xD

I'm sorry that everyone got the opportunity to 'kick you in the ass' in a topic i made

please forgive me

Zero is right, but also, imagine if they do that basically only mages xp in cz now (aoe EW) so, if the xp increases, more mages will be doing more AOE.

I really think they should add more mobs (good mobs (ds)) in CZ and also with XP increase of 30%. It would make CZ so much more interesting! And also, DELETE ARDREAM!

biggest mistake made was the removal of Dark Mares from CZ

Banned

You guys saying no to ardream are forgetting the fact that there are SOME (JUST SOME OK), that actually dont want to be up against Lv80 warriors wearing all defence with +3/4 uniques about 10k hp 1500ac?

Or the priests that are drain for 900 and spiked only 200 o.O?

P.S AT least ardream serves a purpose of ALL Equality.

biggest mistake made was the removal of Dark Mares from CZ[/b]
    Yeah! those are the mobs I meant too!

Now that everyone is basically ~75, people could be doing DM's in CZ as Apos style

Imagine CZ having back; DM's and having DS with Xp increase in CZ of like 20-30%

Oh noes! Noone would ever be in Eslant, unless spots are full or to scout for bosses :lol:

You guys saying no to ardream are forgetting the fact that there are SOME (JUST SOME OK), that actually dont want to be up against Lv80 warriors wearing all defence with +3/4 uniques about 10k hp 1500ac?

Or the priests that are drain for 900 and spiked only 200 o.O?
    P.S AT least ardream serves a purpose of ALL Equality.[/b]

Yeah, the opportunity of people being able to compound Uniques screwed the game up too.

I'm pretty sure that 90% of the people who play ardream only, would acutally xp their chars to ~80 so they could pk in CZ, they just don't do that, because they can also pk in ardream and rather not waste time xp'ing.

Also, on Servers 2, there's no bfirost, yet in the CZ there is a monument, how about switching CZ's in the 2nd servers back to the OLD cz's we had in KO/KE?

Triple post ftw btw.

Since ROFD people barely exp in Ronark Land now, its just DK/EW and sometimes apos of cold/fire apos, but that's like never nothing else.

Back in KO/KE people would be xping everywhere! Apos/Deru/Golems/Trolls/Harpy/Ravens
    what would you think about adding like Dark Stones in Ronark? and maybe paramun at the old apos/deru spawn?
    I think that it'd be awesome and people would actually exp more in CZ than Eslant.
    Anyways, if there's a whole lot people who want this to happen and everyone confronts K2 about it, i'm sure that they could implement/edit mobs in CZ.[/b]

I like it! Make it so #1...

biggest mistake made was the removal of Dark Mares from CZ[/b]
    Honestly, I dont think removing DM's from CZ was a big mistake due the fact all mobs drop shell/weaps/excep weaps. Why the heck would you spend time farming DM's. Its slow xp, boring as hell and honestly farming for shells/weaps is not anymore the big business like it was before. Shells/high class weaps became too normal to spend time farming on it.

If you want to make CZ fun again, they should add stronger mobs in CZ. Said this also couple of months ago. Nowadays (atleast when I used to play), you fight, go to ob/hb, camp there, risking your life to get xped and you raid EW's hoping the opposite nation can break out their own base, so you can fight them again at bowl.

They should add CW's/falcons in Cz for the mages, adding parumans for the lvl 70 melees and adding DS/TC in CZ for the lvl 75+. It will make cz alot more fun, cuz afterall, whats more fun then raiding a xp party which is worth fighting. 2 good organised fighting partys against eachother made cz fun. Nowadays, you fight noobs, who charge you when they are outnumbered and who town when they see they are loosing a fight.

W00T

Cama got pwnt, for all those who hate the **** out of him..
    ITS A GOOD TIME TO KICK HIM IN THE ASS NOW [/b]
    My long waited moment has arrived :lol:

Banned

All sounds great too bad this is never gonna happen

Banned Senior Member

Great ideas here but as the guy above said its k2 cmon it will never happen

Why not? They did change back Eslant in KE, cause noone liked it.

I'm sure that if enough people send CS tickets or post it on official forums something might get done.

Banned Senior Member

They changed eslant in KE coz they had the opportunity to change it ( they could steal the old eslant from korko or w/e )
    To make CZ different they need to do it by themselves and k2 cant do anything by themselves
    Also you can wait for when we get the new expansion we might get new mobs ill ask and give info soon

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast