Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

man i love these forums :) we+2

This is a discussion on man i love these forums :) we+2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1 post in general chat 1 post in media 1 post in dies market all about same topic, :wacko:...
Page: 2

Havvk

1 post in general chat
    1 post in media
    1 post in dies market

all about same topic, :wacko:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

cuz it was made out of duping. Dupe 9 WE, compund them and u got urself a "legit" +2 we that is not gonna be deleted with dupe wipes. He bought it from a turk, wich has to be either really dumb or too rich to merch it, but still is probably illegal and ko4life doesn't supports the sale of this kinds of items.

FoOoK

if you have the money ingame, its not that hard to make a +2 WE... just pretty stupid cause i'd rather have a +2 SSE

ur friend is a stupid retard for buying that duped we+2, and u are too for defending him...

GetRichOrDieTrying

from what i heard, X1X was exping at paramum, then this gay warrior from BOSSY tried to show off his items. when X1X saw it he bought it very fast....
    like how ratherbedead lost his giga+8
    and 9x WE+0 isnt hard to get if you have been playing this game for over 2 or 3 years....

FoOoK

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    ur friend is a stupid retard for buying that duped we+2, and u are too for defending him...
    thats not a nice thing to say...

1) can you prove that its duped? (its duped because he got it from a turk, is not an acceptable answer...)
    2) If you had the chance to buy a +2 WE from an idiot showing off, you wouldnt buy and resell for profit?

Dont hate the man just because he got lucky...

in many other posts, people brag about buying Nice items from other show off noobs, and you guys cheer them on... But now since its a WE +2, you flame him for trying to resell because you are simply jealous.

Cant we all be alil less of a hypocrit, would lessen the amount of flaming

Mistral

Originally posted by FoOoK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FoOoK)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PatricioRey

1) can you prove that its duped? (its duped because he got it from a turk, is not an acceptable answer...)
    2) If you had the chance to buy a +2 WE from an idiot showing off, you wouldnt buy and resell for profit?

in many other posts, people brag about buying Nice items from other show off noobs, and you guys cheer them on... But now since its a WE +2, you flame him for trying to resell because you are simply jealous.

Cant we all be alil less of a hypocrit, would lessen the amount of flaming[/b]

no cuz u have to buy my priest :wub: love fook :wub: :wub:

you can dupe in rofd, end of story.

we've all seen the screenshots of 9999 fragments... only one answer tbh

Originally posted by FoOoK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FoOoK)</div>

Cant we all be alil less of a hypocrit, would lessen the amount of flaming[/b]
    and who says i never had the chance of getting something like that ?
    i dont care if he was stupid enough to buy a we +2, the thing is he is trying to get that shit in here

ps: hypcorit... rofl u have u know shit about me yet u assume bullshit

Originally posted by PatricioRey+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PatricioRey)</div>
    Originally posted by FoOoK@

i dont care if he was stupid enough to buy a we +2, the thing is he is trying to get that shit in here

ps: hypcorit... rofl u have u know shit about me yet u assume bullshit[/b]

You know shit about X1X and u still call him a retard. Half of the things being sold on this forum are illegit even if they are still +0. Look at all the ppl selling +7/8 BiFrost uniques. 99% sure they bought the item or fragments of a turk who duped them, yet u don't go calling them retarded and have nothing against them selling the shit on the forums!

Originally posted by Holy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Holy)</div>
    Originally posted by PatricioRey+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PatricioRey)
    <!--QuoteBegin-FoOoK
    @

ps: hypcorit... rofl u have u know shit about me yet u assume bullshit[/b]

You know shit about X1X and u still call him a retard. Half of the things being sold on this forum are illegit even if they are still +0. Look at all the ppl selling +7/8 BiFrost uniques. 99% sure they bought the item or fragments of a turk who duped them, yet u don't go calling them retarded and have nothing against them selling the shit on the forums![/b][/quote]

He bought a WE +2... that qualifies him as a retard bc its an illegal item

And gimme a link to someone selling Bifrost items +8 (+7 is very very doable) and i ll gladly call him a retard if he cant back up his item...

Originally posted by PatricioRey+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PatricioRey)</div>
    Originally posted by Holy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Holy)
    Originally posted by PatricioRey
    <!--QuoteBegin-FoOoK
    @

ps: hypcorit... rofl u have u know shit about me yet u assume bullshit

You know shit about X1X and u still call him a retard. Half of the things being sold on this forum are illegit even if they are still +0. Look at all the ppl selling +7/8 BiFrost uniques. 99% sure they bought the item or fragments of a turk who duped them, yet u don't go calling them retarded and have nothing against them selling the shit on the forums![/b]
    He bought a WE +2... that qualifies him as a retard bc its an illegal item

And gimme a link to someone selling Bifrost items +8 (+7 is very very doable) and i ll gladly call him a retard if he cant back up his item...[/b][/quote]

So let him, it's his bussiness waht he does wit his money. Here u go http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=64468. And still even if they are +7 the fragments used to obtain the items were duped.

So what? Doesnt tez have/gonna make a WE +2?
    How do you know its illegit, a warrior who can kill hq farms eslant for 2 months, maybe get lucky and get 9 We's

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=65256
    WP +3.

Oh wait.. hes in AHM, it cant be duped.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast