Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Message for humans on Diez

This is a discussion on Message for humans on Diez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Majix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Majix)</div> Originally posted by redfieldTnT @ <!--QuoteBegin-Nosferatu_Incognito mean people suck! nice people swallow what if you ...
Page: 3

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Majix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Majix)</div>
    Originally posted by redfieldTnT@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Nosferatu_Incognito

mean people suck!

nice people swallow
    what if you can do both?[/b]
    u win a cookie

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by TempesT
    i left that one night when Ajax yelled at poka and he left
    ur lying... aajaxs never yelled at me :mellow:

are u kidding lol? aajaxs yelled at u 2x to 3x if i rmb right.. he yelled at u when psy got exped to apos, when u died to talos, and a few other times.. thats when aory and i left bcuz u were sad and stuff. :mellow:

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

:mellow:

Temp got sad? :mellow:

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Majix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Majix)</div>
    Originally posted by redfieldTnT@

mean people suck!

nice people swallow
    You know it's love if they gargle.

TunaFishyMe

I know for one that I play this game for friends. Especially if Im xping. Its only mildly mind-numbing if you have someone to talk to. Thus, if a carnage member or any other member is waiting in line, and a friend asks me to party him, I would always kick that member (if the party was new) or skip some random person for him. Do you really think I wouldnt party my friend over someone I dont know? I dont see how you can take that too heart.

As for the ksing thing. I thought about doing the same thing as you. But I wouldnt because im in NO. I wouldnt ruin NO's rep just for a soul pot. Yea, its a bitch when you get ksed on bosses all the time and you wonder why you are respecting these people. Even though it sounds dumb and unpractical, you still dont have that guilt feeling that you stole candy from a baby.

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    Originally posted by Majix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Majix)
    <!--QuoteBegin-redfieldTnT
    @

mean people suck!

nice people swallow
    You know it's love if they gargle.[/b][/quote]

awww i just now realized that was your sign of affection to me rentz :wub:

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by TheChupster+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheChupster)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz
    We still wait patiently for exp spots sitting sometimes for hours for a spot to open so we can be invited cause we understand with D1 exp bugged and how over crowded it has been in servers it is hard to find a good lvling spot but skip us for a friend or clannie or for another guy who just so happens to speak the same language as you and that is disrespectful. I don't give 2 shits if you have any problems with anyone in my clan. If you do this understand that we will call any and all active members on to take that spot from you.
    Wow, that would explain

CarNagE = ksers.

If you don't like it, fine, don't interrupt them yourself. That's KSing. Raiding them, however, with orcs - that's a different story

Remind me to never invite CarNagE to any of my parties, again.

We use to go to bosses and if someone was there first and ready to go we did not attack especially if they started already. Now everyone jumps on them so we do the same cause we have been KSed way to many times. Why play nice with aggresive people and always lose out. I say fuck that! (Exception would be friends and in game allies as long as they keep the same agreement of course.)
    Remind me to lure on you next time you do a boss.
    Are you serious? Don't you get the point of my post? I'm sick of all the bullshit and no I don't lie down when I'm kicked. Since I was a kid my father always taught me to try talking my way out of problems and working things out but if it continues only one way to deal with trouble when you are backed into a corner. That would be kick the person(s) teeth in and then beat them till they can't move or fight back any more so they don't want to fuck with you again. People don't like this idea? To bad![/b]
    Then we'll fuck you over too.

/lure_dms_while_doing_tk

TheChupster

OK I said my piece and I appreciate everything you guys have said (those who stayed on fuckn' topic) <_< but I will no longer take shit lying down is all so I don't give a shit who thinks what of us (me). I'm trying to climb a mountain with people trying to knock me down and it's getting really fuckn' annoying and I am not one to quit and I'm not letting my friends and clannies get discouraged and quit either so we'll cya on top no matter what. Thank you Morax for understanding where I am coming from but it's also funny that you can approve and can say that and noone says anything cause they respect you but I get flamed by idiots for saying I'm not taking it anymore and fighting back. I've made my friends and will make more in the future when people learn who I am personally cause I have tried to be one of the kindest people you can meet to everyone I have come in contact with and will still be that way always cause that is who I am. I show respect right off the bat and expect it back is all.

Lock Topic whenever you can now cause I think enough people have read it so far. TY very much for those who respected enough to see where I am coming from and for the Admins keeping it up.

Nosferatu_Incognito

Originally posted by TheChupster
    (those who stayed on fuckn' topic) *<_<
    Are you being mean to me?

Satanic_Nirvana

As an ally to Carnage for about 1 1/2 years now I have known chup to act exactly acording to these words of his. This should be of no suprise to anyopne who knows him or CaRnAgE. The will of it's core members is what's keeping the very clan name in your minds. I have been there to see tons of changes for Carnage since joining them on vent over a year ago.

The amount of congestion developing on Diez must most certianly have something to do with Chups feeling for a need to stand as the agressor when "fecal matter" gets thrown in [his/their] face(s). The KO community is growing much larger and the diversity in mores is aswell. We will have to find a balance some where. Where one person lives as "An eye for an eye", another will not.

Perhaps we can see the post as an affirmation that Carnage is still who they've always been; Headed to the top and bringing their friends and, if you maliciously step on their toes they will stomp on yours (Because it's a game).

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    I know for one that I play this game for friends. *Especially if Im xping. *Its only mildly mind-numbing if you have someone to talk to. *Thus, if a carnage member or any other member is waiting in line, and a friend asks me to party him, I would always kick that member (if the party was new) or skip some random person for him. *Do you really think I wouldnt party my friend over someone I dont know? *I dont see how you can take that too heart.

I have the feeling he is referring to raven parties in eslant.
    The way these parties work is by queueing, however silly this may sound. You go, u pm the leader, and you wait your turn. That is what everyone does and this is considered the proper way to get into those parties. This are not clan parties or even parties of friends. These are parties of random ppl. No one really starts them, most of the time they just go on forever, (meaning really forever, days on end) and if you are a leader in those parties its not because you made them, its because the previous leader left and somehow the party came to you. And as such you are expected to add the next person in the line, not your friends or clannies or whoever you fancy.

Again, it may sound silly but that is the way it works.

TheChupster

Originally posted by SilverBlade+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SilverBlade)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    I know for one that I play this game for friends. *Especially if Im xping. *Its only mildly mind-numbing if you have someone to talk to. *Thus, if a carnage member or any other member is waiting in line, and a friend asks me to party him, I would always kick that member (if the party was new) or skip some random person for him. *Do you really think I wouldnt party my friend over someone I dont know? *I dont see how you can take that too heart.

I have the feeling he is referring to raven parties in eslant.
    The way these parties work is by queueing, however silly this may sound. You go, u pm the leader, and you wait your turn. That is what everyone does and this is considered the proper way to get into those parties. This are not clan parties or even parties of friends. These are parties of random ppl. No one really starts them, most of the time they just go on forever, (meaning really forever, days on end) and if you are a leader in those parties its not because you made them, its because the previous leader left and somehow the party came to you. And as such you are expected to add the next person in the line, not your friends or clannies or whoever you fancy.

Again, it may sound silly but that is the way it works.[/b]
    You Sir are very correct! I am sorry I did not make that as clear as you just did. TY very much.

Underw0rld

Why is everyone jumping down there throats? I have been in parties with plenty of people from carnage and what he says is true I have waited with them for 30mins only to start and have Mastermage or some other fuck try to take the spot from us, what else we gonna do but take the spot right back, same with bosses, I cant do shit alone if i have 6 other clans who are not as respectfull trying to KS at every turn just so they can get a drop, so why not call my clan to help take the boss back?

I'm getting fed up with everyone trying to be moral when

1) We have no leader/GMs online ever
    2) Bugs all over the place (turks are suprisingly good at finding these)
    3) Its turned into everyman/lesser being for himself/it-self

We are playing a game that is spiraling twords a KE-anarchy where we have ppl actually defending KSers and people who lure.

So yeah I see no problem with Chumps new rules for his clan, they fit this new type of law we have going on.

Its some sad shit.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast