Voters
582. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

290 49.83%
  • No

292 50.17%
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Minor Heal Cool Down

This is a discussion on Minor Heal Cool Down within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; even if you dont play the assasin class you have at one time atleast benefit from a rogues minor heal ...
Page: 15

even if you dont play the assasin class you have at one time atleast benefit from a rogues minor heal
    pedal noobs suck,
    rogues that only know how to solo and are useless in parties cause of selfishness sucks
    first they add a cool down to minor
    then they will add bigger cooldown to hp pots

i smell new PUS item...
    HypherMinor Scroll 450 g1 credit : insert affects here

I agree, also give them the ability to run twice as fast, cure themselves, 800/400/200ac, see through stealth,range abilities, oh and while we are at it letting us be able to hit someone for 4k-6k.[/b]
    damn i got to write k2 again, i didn't think about warriors curing themselves, and running twice as fast, hot damn that is a good idea.

Banned

I agree, also give them the ability to run twice as fast, cure themselves, 800/400/200ac, see through stealth,range abilities, oh and while we are at it letting us be able to hit someone for 4k-6k.[/b]
    Most rouges don't even use AC skills , LF isnt a big deal at all with the amount of ice you get and legcut, not to mention shock stun. without rogues lupine you wouldn't be able to see other rogues either. Stealth isn't even that helpful you can get knocked out of it in so many ways. Btw do you know how often you hit someone for 4-6k? hardly ever idiot

yea while were at it..why dont we make each class the exact same thing. that'll make the game interesting

I quitted my sin and sold my shards 9 and chitin set 9 and the rogue too so pls add this gay minor patch and destroy the rogue class
    cuz i cant return back now after i made the decision of selling everything and got myself a mage

Italus

damn i got to write k2 again, i didn't think about warriors curing themselves, and running twice as fast, hot damn that is a good idea.[/b]
    maybe a AOE lvl 80 skill for a warrior to? and maybe malice :lol:

Most rouges don't even use AC skills , LF isnt a big deal at all with the amount of ice you get and legcut, not to mention shock stun. without rogues lupine you wouldn't be able to see other rogues either. Stealth isn't even that helpful you can get knocked out of it in so many ways. Btw do you know how often you hit someone for 4-6k? hardly ever idiot[/b]
    He was talking about warriors getting those skills and being sarcastic.

Dragonlord9

206 YES 206 NO xD

MrT

206 : 206 ??

Thats 206 ppl who are playing rogue, voting "no" and 206 ppl who play another charclass and say yes...

This poll is just useless... Every rogue player would vote with a "no" and every non-rogue player wants the minor cooldown to be patched with expansion...

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

206 : 206 ??

Thats 206 ppl who are playing rogue, voting "no" and 206 ppl who play another charclass and say yes...

This poll is just useless... Every rogue player would vote with a "no" and every non-rogue player wants the minor cooldown to be patched with expansion...[/b]
    Crazy fool!

Actually I am finding this one of the best polls we done , 400 people felt they needed to vote and it' still 50/50. Never has any topic in KO has made a devided like this and I find it refreshing that there people are just not being a hurd of sheep.

Not checked officals for a few days due to been to ill to leave my bed.

PartyPLZZ

im a rogue and i voted for keeping a cooldown so not every rogue is voting against it... and if u wanna say something like, you are noob, you cant minor so u voted for keeping it, check xargos on youtube... cheers

Canek

Well the minor cooldown it's not about how unfair the game is for other classes, as was stated at KOKO it was implemented to fight the pedal users (but i still think is an unnefective way) and other minor heal macros.

Yes single minor heal can still be used, but it just make it harder to rogues, come on, sin is by far the hardest class to master, a lot of people have played sin for years and have made dual minor they way to play, changing it will just make them pissed and some of them mite leave, others mite stay and try to master a new way of keeping the balance between classes, but it is not fair that we have to change the way we have played for 2-3 years just cause they feel like adding a cooldown.

And what people say it's true, if you haven't played rogue you dont know how not having dual minor it's gonna affect the game, cause you have never used it.it limits the support capacity a rogue have, no more saving minors to mages or priest's i guess.

And last thing, i find strange that a mage is the one that its most pissed about dual minor noobs, when i played mage that was the easier thing to kill... you stun them and they are death...

PS.- Chukie it's an idiot.

PartyPLZZ

yeah canek... the stunning mages was the only thing i was affraid of... but now that i was practicing my hp pot + minor combo i can say its better for vs... u cant only tank a party now becouse u cant out minor theirs dmg with a huge mana drain...

and im not affraid of stunning mages anymore becouse im spamming hp pot + like 2-4 minors at a pot... its only a bit harder when u vsing a warrior becouse u will run out of mana eventually and u will have to choose what to do... and that is a question

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

wow look at the poll 50/50 hehe

and btw you rouges out there will learn the MH cooldown i guess -_-

yeah canek... the stunning mages was the only thing i was affraid of... but now that i was practicing my hp pot + minor combo i can say its better for vs... u cant only tank a party now becouse u cant out minor theirs dmg with a huge mana drain...

and im not affraid of stunning mages anymore becouse im spamming hp pot + like 2-4 minors at a pot... its only a bit harder when u vsing a warrior becouse u will run out of mana eventually and u will have to choose what to do... and that is a question [/b]
    yeah usually what the choose to do is lightfeet away, soul, minorheal back to full health and run back to fight lol, which is why we need a lightfeet cool down haha