Voters
582. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

290 49.83%
  • No

292 50.17%
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Minor Heal Cool Down

This is a discussion on Minor Heal Cool Down within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; +1 Yea if sins will have mh cooldown then why warrior will have sprint or Priest heal(let use hp potions ...
Page: 11

+1
    Yea if sins will have mh cooldown then why warrior will have sprint or Priest heal(let use hp potions ! priest heal = rogue minor heal but priest heal is much easy)..?
    Good sins can pwn, beacause they are good not because they using 2x minors ( if u wanna pwn sins lets do assassin too and try to playing with minor combo - its not easy then stfu !
    If anyone see knight online is not for k2 but for players and much players like to solo in cz/ardream too not only 8vs8 ;]
    If u are a good player dont care what class u will still pwn, that is the fact ;][/b]
    WTF, Why do priests have heal? Are you retarded or something?

Banned

+1
    Yea if sins will have mh cooldown then why warrior will have sprint or Priest heal(let use hp potions ! priest heal = rogue minor heal but priest heal is much easy)..?
    Good sins can pwn, beacause they are good not because they using 2x minors ( if u wanna pwn sins lets do assassin too and try to playing with minor combo - its not easy then stfu !
    If anyone see knight online is not for k2 but for players and much players like to solo in cz/ardream too not only 8vs8 ;]
    If u are a good player dont care what class u will still pwn, that is the fact ;][/b]
    Do you even realise what you just said?

Damnation

Voted Yes to keep the MH cooldown.

Don't see the need to back my decision up.

Mroned Senior Member

Voted Yes to keep the MH cooldown.

Don't see the need to back my decision up.[/b]
    keep it but make it so u recover 120hp, but that it costs the dubbel mana, and voila :lol: :P

Why? Because those are the skills they were given.
    Yes, it is completely fair.
    There are no real rules in VS. If there is a VS everything can be allowed, if not, then the rules might be given and approved by both fighters or wouldn't be fair at all.

Well, the point is that if the game was meant to be for VSing then there wouldn't be party system at all. If you think that ruining the VS system unbalances PK then I think you got a completely erroneous concept of what PK means since this change in minor healing will not change anything during the real party PK.[/b]
    In my opinion, the PK was pretty even. Good mages could vs rogues, good rogues could kill lv80 warriors, etc etc.

The only overpowered class is the priest. A skilled bp player will take out any class.
    Is this fairness?

By the way, I am not someone who bitches about priests that debuff during vs.
    But the combination of being battlepriest (invention of the player) and debuffs plus the new (not that new) Helis makes it absolutely unfair.

Banned

In my opinion, the PK was pretty even. Good mages could vs rogues, good rogues could kill lv80 warriors, etc etc.

The only overpowered class is the priest. A skilled bp player will take out any class.
    Is this fairness?

But the combination of being battlepriest (invention of the player) and debuffs plus the new (not that new) Helis makes it absolutely unfair.[/b]
    i agree... BP class shouldnt be in game!!!

hey!! lets put to all priest skill 10sec cooldown same for warrior coz they spam 80lvl rogue with ironset for 800 and they sux so much that still cannot kill the SUPER OVERPOWERED CLASS IN EVERY GAME from 1960 to 2008 => rogue in KO yeaaa WOW

see how many warriors here (the noob part) agree with minor cooldown Zaaaaaaa u need it for have a chance to kill rogues right ??

Fat warriors leave that topic, if i bring a monkey next to my keyboard can combo better then you...

Banned

i agree... BP class shouldnt be in game!!!

hey!! lets put to all priest skill 10sec cooldown same for warrior coz they spam 80lvl rogue with ironset for 800 and they sux so much that still cannot kill the SUPER OVERPOWERED CLASS IN EVERY GAME from 1960 to 2008 => rogue in KO yeaaa WOW

see how many warriors here (the noob part) agree with minor cooldown Zaaaaaaa u need it for have a chance to kill rogues right ??

Fat warriors leave that topic, if i bring a monkey next to my keyboard can combo better then you...[/b]
    I can see it now, you trying to level to 83 with a priests heal on a 10sec cooldown.

idiot

Banned

I can see it now, you trying to level to 83 with a priests heal on a 10sec cooldown.

idiot[/b]
    the idiot here is YOU.. do u know what is sarcasm?

Banned

the idiot here is YOU.. do u know what is sarcasm?[/b]
    Why would you write all that and say its sarcasm?

1 line would of done

ArminVanBuuren

Get rid of the Cooldown its so anoying this cooldown is only for the normal minor combo users but the pros use it faster nd i cant hold my hp up now :S this is so annoying thnx for doing this felix.

pls get rid of the CD[/b]
    If you'd be actually a pro, you could survive using normal minor :P

Richie

this is not taking minor heal away, this is only slowing it down to a beatable speed. How many sins have you come across that just dont die?
    lets look at it this way..
    Assassins have from lvl 55 up, very hard hitting skills ie..spike. Not only that, they have they ability to stealth, run faster than any1 else and even blind people. Assassins have the ability to cancel armor and do even more damage than the measly 600% damage. Put on top of that the unlimited healing ability that can be done whilst attacking or running and you have an unbeatable character. A rogue has unlimited ability and played to its full potential, will never die!
    Sure you could argue a priest has the ability to never die, but that priest cannot attack whilst healing and is at his most vulnerable when he is healing. Not to mention his heals Can be canceled.
    Assassin will still be the "Solo" class as it still has every ability named here plus more!!!
    Minor Heal will be slowed down, from here you have 4 choices:
    1) quit
    2) change class
    3) accept it
    4) bring a healer.

PS. When debating about a rogues ability, it is not wise to compare his abilities in VS mode as knight online is based on a party system and how each class is meant to help the others.

Banned

this is not taking minor heal away, this is only slowing it down to a beatable speed. How many sins have you come across that just dont die?
    lets look at it this way..
    Assassins have from lvl 55 up, very hard hitting skills ie..spike. Not only that, they have they ability to stealth, run faster than any1 else and even blind people. Assassins have the ability to cancel armor and do even more damage than the measly 600% damage. Put on top of that the unlimited healing ability that can be done whilst attacking or running and you have an unbeatable character. A rogue has unlimited ability and played to its full potential, will never die!
    Sure you could argue a priest has the ability to never die, but that priest cannot attack whilst healing and is at his most vulnerable when he is healing. Not to mention his heals Can be canceled.
    Assassin will still be the "Solo" class as it still has every ability named here plus more!!!
    Minor Heal will be slowed down, from here you have 4 choices:
    1) quit
    2) change class
    3) accept it
    4) bring a healer.

PS. When debating about a rogues ability, it is not wise to compare his abilities in VS mode as knight online is based on a party system and how each class is meant to help the others.[/b]
    most warriors hell blade hits just as hard as a spike

Richie

most warriors hell blade hits just as hard as a spike[/b]
    That can be true.
    Since you want to compare lvl 80 skills, have you ever been hit 3k+ by a warrior?

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

That can be true.
    Since you want to compare lvl 80 skills, have you ever been hit 3k+ by a warrior?[/b]
    Yeah, which is why we need MH to stay as it is, so we can stand a fucking chance.

ArminVanBuuren

Is this fairness?

But the combination of being battlepriest (invention of the player) and debuffs plus the new (not that new) Helis makes it absolutely unfair.[/b]
    Still happens, depending on how close geared they are, the comboing "skills" of them both and the wisdom they use for their strategy. Same with priests. BP is extremely hard to kill, I know (have one :P ) but is not impossible. But, since this is not a topic about BPs and how to kill them, I won't say anything else ^_^

About minor healing with CD, still will allow to tank, but seems most people doesn't even want to give a try...I can do it with my single minor (and I'm not a master as many in here), so how can't they do so?

That can be true.
    Since you want to compare lvl 80 skills, have you ever been hit 3k+ by a warrior?[/b]
    That would depend on:
    * your items
    * his items
    * if he hits critical or not
    * if you were debuffed

Can happen, same as can happen to be spiked by a rogue for 7k dmg. (and I got here a cool pic of someone getting spiked for that :P )

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast