Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

MoRiAnN Aka GiveMeUrLove quitting <3

This is a discussion on MoRiAnN Aka GiveMeUrLove quitting <3 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; good luck in school and in work! people that play 24/7 this game will cry in the future because they ...
Page: 4

Banned

good luck in school and in work!
    people that play 24/7 this game will cry in the future because they spend so much time and money for nothing
    for a game that they might stop playing it after a while..
    good decision i wish u the best
    hadios

Interface

This game has fuk up many peoples life. When it becomes an addiction you don&#39;t think that what you are doing is wrong but it is.

Te deseo suerte, creo que si te quedas en italia tendras la orpotunidad de una vida mejor.

well morian you can be sure that ko ruined only you. it ruined alot of good ppls.
    now its good to see peoples get out from ko. i know this must be sucks to stop playing on new server when you 74.
    but look on the full glass you already had dragon in patos and logos if i am not mistake, when everyone could just get good symbols in low lvls and not playing 24/7. you played very well in 2006 ! you will be remembered.

good luck in Real life

Peace

T0wn3R

i understand you :> i went to live to spain 1 year and 3 years to mexico, then i did the same than you, i came back to argentina and at this moment im working and studying the university. I just tell you, its hard, i dont know you, but my job take 8 hours per day and the study 6 per day, also i have to travel like 2 hours per day (fom my home to my job, from my job to university and from university to my house again) so im busy like 16-17 hours per day and just can sleep 5-6 hours per day.... well... this is what happens in 3rd world :P

so good luck moriambrito and i allways told you and told all my friends, don&#39;t let KO take your life, i also allways talk with shayan who was sharing with me for a long time to don&#39;t let ko ruin his life ^_^ its sadly that some people lose friends, education, or their family for this stupid game xD

KirbyKommando

Nothin is lost, it&#39;s a world full of opportunities, if you work hard and try your best you&#39;ll get there, just like you did in this game.

It was fun playing with and against you @ Edana & Pathos

GL morian !

<3

StriderWaR

Bueno que mas puedo decirte, buena suerte kanka =>
    y pues ahora si, deja tu vida gamer, y ponte hacer algo bueno de ti :P
    y ya, creo nuestra vida es igual xD
    perdi años en el juego :P
    y no estudie, o trabaje....
    pero en fin, buena suerte, y creo es hora de crecer =>
    ya dejar lo malo atras y tener una nueva vida ^^
    bueno morian nos seguimos viendo en msn

i understand you :> i went to live to spain 1 year and 3 years to mexico, then i did the same than you, i came back to argentina and at this moment im working and studying the university. I just tell you, its hard, i dont know you, but my job take 8 hours per day and the study 6 per day, also i have to travel like 2 hours per day (fom my home to my job, from my job to university and from university to my house again) so im busy like 16-17 hours per day and just can sleep 5-6 hours per day.... well... this is what happens in 3rd world :P

so good luck moriambrito and i allways told you and told all my friends, don&#39;t let KO take your life, i also allways talk with shayan who was sharing with me for a long time to don&#39;t let ko ruin his life ^_^ its sadly that some people lose friends, education, or their family for this stupid game xD[/b]
    xD ko>all

i quit rugby + soccer for ko

bips

Bro i will miss you even tho we played only this server together. I hope you study hard and become successful and buy K@ hehe j/k gl tho bro.

I hope you mom realizes that you need help but if not, show her that you can do it with no help

Bueno que mas puedo decirte, buena suerte kanka =>
    y pues ahora si, deja tu vida gamer, y ponte hacer algo bueno de ti :P
    y ya, creo nuestra vida es igual xD
    perdi años en el juego :P
    y no estudie, o trabaje....
    pero en fin, buena suerte, y creo es hora de crecer =>
    ya dejar lo malo atras y tener una nueva vida ^^
    bueno morian nos seguimos viendo en msn [/b]

:blink: +1 .

Buena Suerte Sergio-Morian .

oO Jc Oo

so sad about it. going on topic, did ur mom didnt control u about how much hours did u spent on the pc? saw u always near the monitor? :blink: try to back ur decision, and re sell that ticket for go peru, will not be benefic for u come here, stay there.

gl irl

mrjack

gl in real life ;D
    btw melbshuffle > ko for sure 8)

Sno0p

" i just said if i dont like italy what can i do ?"

lol I found this very funny ,how could you like it ? ever stept outside ur home leaving that damn pc ?( not to flame or anything )

And to be on topic,i`d stick around there ,get my shit togheter go to school or w/e ur supposed to go withouth repeating it bcuz of such a shitty game like KO.

Dimebag

Damn,i just meet you and u are quitting Well...gl in real life dude and gotu koru :P
    I am sure lot of em ll miss you because u are good gay, ups ... guy* :P
    It was cool to play with ya <3

Freddy here ...

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

I dont know ya, but i wish ya all the best
    peace up....

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast