Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

the most pathetic thing i have ever seen in this game

This is a discussion on the most pathetic thing i have ever seen in this game within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Doesnt matter PADDY, is really LAME when exp is more important than values. How come u subject to some idiots ...
Page: 3

Doesnt matter PADDY, is really LAME when exp is more important than values. How come u subject to some idiots demands just cause u need more exp? And even more, how can u defend that position? I find dumb to side with him just cause he is your friend. Dont u have a mind of your own? or its cause its about 0blivion and u dont like them? Be honest and say that then.

If im PL and some dumb turk comes and KSes my party, I'll rather ALT+F4 to join that motherfucker. Only reason why I'll let him in is to teleport him in the middle of the fucking DarkStones.

Etiquette > Exp

Originally posted by Devile
    Doesnt matter PADDY, is really LAME when exp is more important than values. How come u subject to some idiots demands just cause u need more exp? And even more, how can u defend that position? I find dumb to side with him just cause he is your friend. Dont u have a mind of your own? or its cause its about 0blivion and u dont like them? Be honest and say that then.

If im PL and some dumb turk comes and KSes my party, I'll rather ALT+F4 to join that motherfucker. Only reason why I'll let him in is to teleport him in the middle of the fucking DarkStones.

Etiquette > Exp
    Completly agreed man, it's really lame to lose someones respect who looked up to you because of that. Joining those asshole kser's is even worse. <_<

i'm not saying i'd add them to party, but if i'm just trying to do something and somebody that i have no loyalties to is holding me back....... then i have no reason to live with it. If people want to have clan vs clan vendetta's thats fine, but if it starts effecting me then i do not, and will not have to tolerate it.

So lets deal with Terrorists too?

I really dont think u are the type of person who will join a turk KSers to your party so he doesnt steal 4K exp per mob. Even worse, kick non KSers to get him in. Only reason I see why u say that is cause Zike is a clanmate.

I know u are someone who cares much more about etiquette and values in this game than a fucking level.

Banned Senior Member

also all yesterday and still today there is a 40% exp event on the server.... that 4k exp which was being lost STILL gives Zike more exp then he normally would without the 40% event

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Gotta agree with devile.

Standards > exp.

ide be much more happy to waste hours ksing a ks party which took over a spot then let them take over the spot

ide rather spend ages trying to get a kser to die then just leave them to take the spot

+1 for devile :wub:

So lets deal with Terrorists too?

I really dont think u are the type of person who will join a turk KSers to your party so he doesnt steal 4K exp per mob. Even worse, kick non KSers to get him in. Only reason I see why u say that is cause Zike is a clanmate.

I know u are someone who cares much more about etiquette and values in this game than a fucking level.

he never invited them after us they had their own party they just sat there and watched

cRuX

Originally posted by PADDY
    i'm not saying i'd add them to party, but if i'm just trying to do something and somebody that i have no loyalties to is holding me back....... then i have no reason to live with it. If people want to have clan vs clan vendetta's thats fine, but if it starts effecting me then i do not, and will not have to tolerate it.
    The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.[/b]
    so many 'v's XD

0wnoR

OMG DEVILE IS MY HERO :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

MrzLies

Etiquette > Exp

Thats Style..

look i overreacted last night, it was 5am i was trying to get the most of the event and etc.. i can understand the reason he did it but i still wouldnt have especially since we were takin averge 16k outa 23k of the kill. it wasnt party like i said but i still feel like last night in a way we gave the last bit of ko we had to the turks, because when a party of 68-7x surrenders to a bunch of random turks when the highest lvl they got is a 71 is just disgusting. im sure after this post i wont be allowed in anymore of his parties and its to bad cause he is someone i respected but whatever.one thing i did definetly not overreact to is my comment on the turks in this game that is and always has been the way i felt.

you know my stance on this devile. and you're right, i would chose etiquette over exp, but i don't think it is right to criticise somebody who chooses not to.

It is a personal choice and Zike needed the oblivion guys as little as they needed him, they could have formed their own party easily as Zike was doing, the likely hood being they would have then been ksed by the turkish people who they have had arguements with, and eventually would have probably given up trying to exp... which i would imagine is what zike was hoping to avoid

you know my stance on this devile. and you're right, i would chose etiquette over exp, but i don't think it is right to criticise somebody who chooses not to. *

It is a personal choice and Zike needed the oblivion guys as little as they needed him, they could have formed their own party easily as Zike was doing, the likely hood being they would have then been ksed by the turkish people who they have had arguements with, and eventually would have probably given up trying to exp... which i would imagine is what zike was hoping to avoid
    i understand that and would would probly try and get rid of the problem if i was in teh same situatuon its the fact that he invied the ksers and not to mention the fact that he promised my spot back in 10 mins then ignored pms after that is agrevateing.also the way he stepped around it instead of just saying im kicking u to stop ksers he was decietful about it.

you know my stance on this devile. and you're right, i would chose etiquette over exp, but i don't think it is right to criticise somebody who chooses not to. *

we never started shit with the turks they tried to steal our fucking spot the night before but we fought them for close to 5hours before they left and that was their way of getting back and they succedeed

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast