Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

MrX1X Aka AbaShopper aka Nick

This is a discussion on MrX1X Aka AbaShopper aka Nick within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; some1 can seem nice as hell and still scam. y would u let any1 borrow a +10 cleaver :/ and ...
Page: 5

WaSaBaBasdf

some1 can seem nice as hell and still scam.
    y would u let any1 borrow a +10 cleaver :/

and y would any1 spend $1000 on a cleave +10 when there stats are good enough[/b]
    I'm assuming you meant to say "when the stats aren't good enough"

In fact, they are. A cleaver +9 is already better than a Shard +8 by 1 AP and 10 Poison damage, so a cleaver +10 is better than a shard +9 by an even larger margin. -Just thought I'd shed a little light on the item.[/b]
    The cleaver+10/100poison has same ap with shard+15 reb and a bit more poison dmg
    Site can confirm it

http://www.kodb.info/rebirthed-weapons.php?pagenum=2
    Dagger Shard +15 122 Fst 14000 (+2000) 200 dex
    So i think it costs more than 1.2k usd....

You are?

I amn guessing someone i fell out with a long time ago[/b]
    Do you still remember my mum's pastitsio?

You are wrong he wants his money asap because cleaver will get wiped who gives out a +10 cleaver( 1000 usd) so easily.. and if u dont know his story better stfu[/b]
    Do i need to make comment for this......? <_<

Aba dont worry he s not a duper for shure i remember he sold his old II+8 to my old baba Gedkalesin then he used that avedon untill it got wiped then he was away....
    he s just a greek which likes to buy from turks who dosnt want turkish items?probably he bought the cleaver from savi?or a inetcafe owner which pays like 10 cent for 1 hour play to turkish kids they farm cleavers+7 thats like in india >< these kids being used so badly
    i would like to have 4 i even would pay 11 cents for 1 hour
    srry for bad english but coz SOM1 banned me (still no idea who it was) i forgot to speak english
    anyway <3[/b]
    Read please people&#39;s answer and you will understand how i got the cleaver B)

Funny how the items survied for a couple of months and several server matiances.

He wants his money because he has waited for weeks and weeks for it when a normal deal was agreed.[/b]
    good thing hes got you on his side cause i saw some other post of a guy giving an item b4 getting paid and all he got as reply was " wow your a fucken idiot giving items b4 you get paid "
    man no matter how many posts someones got on this fucken forum, never trust them... look i live 2 hours from the guy who scamed a bunch of shit from me and he still did it saying he would pay me back later.. and now he doesnt play ko anymore so i dont trust anyone anymore unless its a little 20-40$ trade...

the_man_slayer

so basically everyones just waiting for rice xD

Jay

rice will never ever scamm anyone... i knw this for knowing him a long time..

shit hes even spend about $1000 of his own on aba&#39;s account through couple of months buying items n such for aba and he doesnt even wanna knw the sq himself

and aba is a little mommy&#39;s bitch :P his comp is taken away from him every 2-3 days cause he cant control himself

WaSaBaBasdf

rice will never ever scamm anyone... i knw this for knowing him a long time..

shit hes even spend about $1000 of his own on aba&#39;s account through couple of months buying items n such for aba and he doesnt even wanna knw the sq himself

and aba is a little mommy&#39;s bitch :P his comp is taken away from him every 2-3 days cause he cant control himself[/b]
    I hope you are right and all these finish fast and peaceful

Banned

btw what i was saying is not y ud buy a +10 cleaver, i was saying his stats are already beastly theres no need for improvement...

GuildWarsfreak

Sorry did you say your grampa agreed to let you spend 1000$ on a computer game¬? is it just me or does that sound a bit FISHY.

Sorry did you say your grampa agreed to let you spend 1000$ on a computer game¬? is it just me or does that sound a bit FISHY.[/b]
    u dont know him yet dont u

his grandpa is his sponser all that are here for a long time knows this

sexy Owa

rich relatives arnt fishy and its a known fact grandparents spoil their grandchildren! at least mine does B)

Banned

I&#39;ve know Rice pretty well and I got crazy respect for him. He&#39;s usually in my vent server every day, but he&#39;s been gone and busy with school the last few weeks, with finals or something. I&#39;m sure he&#39;ll be back with a reasonable explanation.

and aba is a little mommy&#39;s bitch :P his comp is taken away from him every 2-3 days cause he cant control himself[/b]
    lawl, aba you little mommy&#39;s bitch you.

u dont know him yet dont u

his grandpa is his sponser all that are here for a long time knows this[/b]
    Even i know that

Sorry did you say your grampa agreed to let you spend 1000$ on a computer game¬? is it just me or does that sound a bit FISHY.[/b]

Actually if you read the posts at all he said he raised most of the money by selling other gear and goldbars. His grandpa only covered like 1-200$ of it. And yes it&#39;s very common for Aba&#39;s gpa to give him money for KO as many have already said..

TaDaaa

I have to agree with most here. I have made many deals with Aba, most USD. No problems ever.

Im sure this will all work out for the best. Plus this is why WU has been around since the 1800&#39;s they are trustable and creditable. WU will be able to work all this out.

DragonFire

You obviously don&#39;t know Aba. lol :lol:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

It&#39;s prett obvious aba&#39;s not the problem but where is Rice?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast