Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

My Respect Lost For Some Quitters

This is a discussion on My Respect Lost For Some Quitters within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So many people have quit over these past few weeks it is just pathetic. I had respect for most of ...
Page: 1

Default My Respect Lost For Some Quitters

So many people have quit over these past few weeks it is just pathetic. I had respect for most of them, but the repsect just diminishes after they quit due to boredom or various other reasons. You would think when they quit, they wouldn't sell their items, but the money just seems to call them. I mean when you quit, why not give your best friends your items? Like for example, Doc is selling all his items/char, but wouldn't you think that it would be better to give those items to those who you knew and trusted instead of selling it SLM BABA TURKMUSEM that you have no idea who he is and if he will bring a bad reputation to your character. How can money be that great to you instead of the friends you knew and trusted and even played with?

My 2 cents.
    (I am thinking of getting back into this game.)

a. u cant trust any1 with ur char/items :
    b. they quit anyway, why the hell would they care what u think about them? ^_^

Default Re: My Respect Lost For Some Quitters

Originally posted by STevarius
    So many people have quit over these past few weeks it is just pathetic. I had respect for most of them, but the repsect just diminishes after they quit due to boredom or various other reasons. You would think when they quit, they wouldn't sell their items, but the money just seems to call them. I mean when you quit, why not give your best friends your items? Like for example, Doc is selling all his items/char, but wouldn't you think that it would be better to give those items to those who you knew and trusted instead of selling it SLM BABA TURKMUSEM that you have no idea who he is and if he will bring a bad reputation to your character. How can money be that great to you instead of the friends you knew and trusted and even played with?

My 2 cents.
    Why?
    2 years of gaming gone down for shit, whilst ur friend might not of worked as hard as you, and got all the items, for like 6-12 months of playing, and then probally ends up selling them. <_<

I don't care if they don't care what I am saying. What I mean is why don't you give the items to your friends that you did trust and just retire the character itself?

Hell, just keep all the items on your character if you really want incase you do come back.

bla bla bla... im sure a friend of urs with uber shit quit and he gave u shit and now ur pissed

ppl who r friends dont need to give stuff to their friends to prove something

ID4N

why would i give 2 years of work away? ill make profit off it.

snipelord

Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r
    a. u cant trust any1 with ur char/items :
    b. they quit anyway, why the hell would they care what u think about them? ^_^
    um lots of ppl trust others with their chars..

actually patricio i havent had a rich friend to quit as i havent played this game since way before RoFD

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

On one side, there's people that quits cuz is tired of seeing new players with unbeliabable items/lvl. By selling the char, is like being hypocrit cuz is foment the cause of why they are quitting, eventually making other people quit.

But on the otherside, after arround 2 years of playing and investing some money, to say no to the pretty big ammount of money that a good account can give is pretty much insane.

Cocaine

actually patricio i havent had a rich friend to quit as i havent played this game since way before RoFD
    So go away and let people do what they choose to do.

what is this? an online game or the olympics?

if i'm not enjoying it then fuck it im not interested

Originally posted by PADDY
    what is this? an online game or the olympics?

if i'm not enjoying it then fuck it im not interested
    +1

Jediay

k2 is crap . i cant w8 till i quit and when i do ill sell all my items for 11 coins in merchant than ill delvl my char to 0 to make sure ill never come back .

Banned Senior Member

I quit because it got boring on my char, and everyone I played with was going inactive or they had school

Also, most of my items are on loan actually

Socrates

Default Re: My Respect Lost For Some Quitters

My 2 cents.

yeah damnit doc give me your stuff

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast