Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

MYKOvsUSKO

This is a discussion on MYKOvsUSKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by crazyb1 MYKO sux tons of lags JPKO best no dupes / koxp / lag All KO has ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by crazyb1
    MYKO sux tons of lags
    JPKO best
    no dupes / koxp / lag
    All KO has Hacks/dupes/etc. The most updated version of KO is the Korean Version, check out their screenshots sometime but all KOs have the same sort of cheating, there was never any real protection and support for the game. I've played MYKO, USKO, JAPKO, talked to people about TWKO which all had the same crap, I assume ChinaKO and KoreanKO have the same just look at the World Event where they were using Autotown hacks, etc.

wraith86

Originally posted by phantomlink
    how much skill does it take to legally macro yourself to 70?
    why you making fun of USKO i thought you were a MOD for their forums?

Banned Senior Member

who said I was making fun of USKO? I was reffering to the skill needed for MYKO. In USKO if you dont macro you gain skill and knowing how your character works/plays as you level yourself to 70. You dont even need to know 50% of what your character can do in MYKO to macro in eslant untill your lvl 70.

And you might wanna check their forums, I gave up modding when I quit 4 months ago

wraith86

phantom i was being a smart ass and making fun of KOXP being legal in USKO which is pretty much is

Originally posted by Rilai
    yea actually come play myko and the lag is not that bad noobs and myko players are a ton better than usko and ya we macroed a bit but most were already 65+ some almost 70 and mac was made legal in one zone. *it helped us out cause yea our community is small and not many lvl parties going on 24/7 but the skill of our players and double usko's and whoever said something about only a few ppl comboing or being better than the rest in myko is stupid. *every person in cz does combo basically and if ur in a top 30 clan u basically know how to combo
    The lag IS that bad....
    And I'm pretty sure USKO has a lot more skilled players than MyKO ever had.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

MYKO has a version of KE we have this shitty RoFD.... nuff said

I don't see how you can consider people "skilled at comboing" on myko considering the lag, you can't actually properly combo in lag.

And to the people who said USKO can't minor combo... Think before you talk shit, as far as I'm concerned Zero was the first person to ever properly display minor heal comboing and then he shared it with everyone.

MYKO is empty and laggy, you have no real competition yet you love to shit talk about USKO. It doesn't help your case that you guys can macro legally and duping is much more rampant.

BitterVet Senior Member PriestessRaina's Avatar

Originally posted by MillionVoices
    thats funny since everyone in MYKO runninig in +9 shells and +3 /4 uniques haha. *
    close topic

also myko 150 ppl vs usko 1000. *(server population at mid peak hrs)
    i have to argue with that one gondon.

On myko most ppl are noob and even @ level 70 while scrolled cant kill an attila solo >_> so do you really think they have +3/4 uniques and +9 shells? (ok maybe +9 weapon from pus but its rare item so less ap)

there were a few skilled players in myko. ones i still remember are dukes, ethic, 023, gothikanemo, etc.
    most were from divinity, HwaRang, channel2 and Iam clans

noobybooby

lol u kinda got it wrong...Guyz take on atross alone easily,but they bring a party sometimes bcuz they dont want to get jumped,and be serious ppl on myko actually combo 10x better then usko.U say we cant combo cuz of the lag,but if u put a myko player on usko he will combo fast as hell cuz he doesnt have to time it according to lag and jsut let loose.Another thing brahman i dont know what happened to those players u were talking about .Maybe they were good back in the day now their just considered ass cheek waste

noobybooby

actually found out they sold their users.Who then in turn sold the accs who then in turn sold the acc. Basically the accs our either dead or owned by turks.

There are not enough people playing MYKO for them to be the best at anything. Also the lag is terrible and makes comboing impossible. The one reason myko folks think they are so great is because they were around longer... well sorry but so were CNKO and we saw just how crap they are without cheating.

myko is shit and died a long time ago when the half decent people quit. I sometimes look for myko movies to see what they are like, and the only ones i found were that lord_foivord shit warrior glitching and still being shit, and wizzan beating warriors who are awful. And they have the gall to troll usko movies, belittling them.

The only way people generally improve in any game, is by competition pushing people to improve their skills. In myko there is not enough competition and people with average skill have an inflated idea of their skill level. It is a bit like the american counterstrike scene before CPL started, they thought they were amazing, and then a few european teams flew over for tournaments and trounced them.

redbluegreen44

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    There are not enough people playing MYKO for them to be the best at anything. Also the lag is terrible and makes comboing impossible. The one reason myko folks think they are so great is because they were around longer... well sorry but so were CNKO and we saw just how crap they are without cheating. *

myko is shit and died a long time ago when the half decent people quit. I sometimes look for myko movies to see what they are like, and the only ones i found were that lord_foivord shit warrior glitching and still being shit, and wizzan beating warriors who are awful. And they have the gall to troll usko movies, belittling them. *

The only way people generally improve in any game, is by competition pushing people to improve their skills. In myko there is not enough competition and people with average skill have an inflated idea of their skill level. It is a bit like the american counterstrike scene before CPL started, they thought they were amazing, and then a few european teams flew over for tournaments and trounced them.
    Noobybooby, put an Myko player against this guy and youll find your answer to your question

SnowBlue

LOL .. this ish a funny thread ...

sum info to share with u guys ...

a) Channel 2 clans are invited by MYKO during closed beta & they stayed for a while. They quit to join back JPKO ... without them we wouldnt know how to play ... so stop comparing them to us in MYKO
    B) about +3/+4 ... +3 ish possible .. +4 I am not sure .. coz I haven't seen it myself .. during dupe, prolly yesh. MYKO ish a small community, therefore, possibility of getting +3 ish easier ..
    c) +9 items .. r u guys talking bout those +9 PUS items or the +9 upgrades items? It's the game bug in which few ppl knew how to use it ... it's not like everyone ish running around with +9 upgraded items .. even if they do, we still own them ..
    d) Lag owns ... can't blame much since it ish hosted in Malaysia ... but it ish better in terms of community ... eventho it's MYKO, majority of players are still from overseas and even from US itself ..
    e) late patch ... one of d reason ish there r too many bugs in it ... I do not want level 80 patch to open if it's full of bugs ... USKO ish so full with it .. eventho level 80 skills r unbelieveable .. I hope MYKO management had them sorted out with the developer ... they will not release level 80 patch until all bugs sorted out
    f) dupe .. we work with GM's on this matter ... I've been with this game for long and I don't want it to be spoiled due to sum players who dupes ... dupes are wiped from time to time and I think it's a good efford by MYKO GM's
    g) GM's ... from what I know .. USKO GM's favors players .. correct me if i'm wrong about this ...

all in all ish I can say dat KO ish a game with a lot of memory leak .. nuff said .. be it whatever version u guys playin .. it's still the same ...

KoSella

Lol you cant even compare myko and usko...even with all the turks usko is still better...for 10 main reasons

1.USKO dont sell uniques and ingame items such as raptor, shards , tot shit like that
    2. USKO dont have near the lag myko does
    3. you can use actools in luferson and not get banned
    4. They dont have fire drake
    5. The players there dont have much skill
    6. CZ is dead
    7. Every lvl 70 used some time of macro (which is why they have no pk skill)
    8. There events are retarted
    9. +8 shells is more rare then +2 and +3 accessories
    10. There is not many people at CSW

Some good things about myko:

1. Barely any turks
    2. they dont have so much damn coin in there market

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast