Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

National Point Medals in new moradon

This is a discussion on National Point Medals in new moradon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Whats the rate on this medals? Does it gives garbage like shells etc or only uniques?...
Page: 2

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Whats the rate on this medals? Does it gives garbage like shells etc or only uniques?

Banned

i dont play for nps i play for fun..ill exchange all my nps :P

im curious to see how many turk characters will be wiped of all their np's and quit ^_____^

jpo183

Yea wuts gonna drop from these medals anyone know?

Also people have been saying rols etc will be all around? How....a boss spawns once every x hours its not like you can just go farm rols

If the medals will be the same like in beta , i would like to use the 10k cuz you can take 5x medals in same price like 1x medal for 50k and get shit drop .

did u test the 50k np medal? maybe it has higher chance of giving a better unique that the other 10k medal can't ?

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

did u test the 50k np medal? maybe it has higher chance of giving a better unique that the other 10k medal can't ?[/b]
    i got pp and i made a "poll" in ko forum cypher
    my idea is that they ruining the game and i will exgange my nps and then quit ko....and many ppl with low nps will do same cuz it jst a stupid idea ffs-.- cant they understand they ruining a game

wanna see only yes or no about medals and ressons

my anwser DONT DO THAT FACKING shenanigans RETARD K2 FFS U WILL FAKING RUIN THIS GAME
    1st ppl with 1-10m nps will go trade alot medals and get alot in/ib/rol/roc/glass belt etc and get even more powerfull and even more hard to fight heaven-.-
    2nd the prices will go lowwwwwwwwwwwww and ppl will only trade item for item
    3rd ppl with few nps will be shenanigans in game
    4th K2 STOP ADDING STUPID shenanigans TO GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

dont want see how much ppl will do np transfers.. in cz wont be room for pk .. everywhere np transfer

I've turned in 15 medals in the beta, and 6 gave bifrost weapons, 3 gave unique accessories, 1 gave goblin shell, 2 gave grade 7 armor, and 3 gave regular shells.

drop rate is pretty good, and I'd definitely take the chance if it remains the same upon release.

Somebody in game told me he got from 10k medal IN and i saw he selling it , also i saw Glassbelt from 30k medal , its just luck.

Sno0p

This turning medal thingy for possible uniques is pretty dumb I really hope they dont bring this into game it will ruin it and it will only bring them a loss.As I see things,people that are dominating pk zones (big lvls,good geared etc.) will be the ones benefiting out of this.Who`s strong will get stronger.So what are people that will begin playing this game do ?They cant only exp for fun,they`ll surelly quit after a short period of time,as I dont belive they will stand a chance on older servers.Conclusion less money spent on premiums/kc,ghost towns ,full of characters with +5`s uniques.
    Well even if market falls apart and prices for uniques will drop dramatically,and lets say peops that started from 0 will be able to buy them,the money goes to the same people that already got lvl 80 chars and are uber geared ...

Pfff hope this patch comes soon so I can quit and go back to cs

HotAsIce

I think one of the main reasons they are doing this is because they see that people are paying USD for uniques, and getting a hold of some extremely powerful items this way, so they want to level the playing field so everyone is like that. At least thats what I thin kthe reasoning behind it is, I may be way off, but who really knows the mind of K2 besides themselves :P I think they are trying to flood the market so the USD people are willing to pay for items plummets so people can't profit from sales this way. Thats one of the only reasons I could think of behind why they'd want to implement something like this.

Super Nexus

For all of you saying that the game is going to be flooded with uniques... Do you think they're really that stupid? This is a beta, meaning they're testing out everything to see that it works. The chance of getting a unique of any sort is going to be lowered signifigantly *meaning you'll end up with shells and lower leveled high-class weapons*. If K2 wanted uniques floating around like wild they would just give them out for free.

Sno0p

Do you think they're really that stupid?[/b]
    Sorry ,but honestly ,yeah I do belive that.

zrocker0404

I kinda like the medal idea, i mean if everyone has +1-3 uniques, wont it make pvp more fun? Better 1v1s ect, but i turned in a 50k medal and got a raptor <_< . And i turned in 10 10k medals and got a II, smite hammer, 2 silver rings, amulet of str, and some other uniques.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast