Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

From Nazi to Dragon IN 1 day :)

This is a discussion on From Nazi to Dragon IN 1 day :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just look at my movie dude, and also we was vsing on arena 1 or 2 days ago, after u ...
Page: 5

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

just look at my movie dude,

and also we was vsing on arena 1 or 2 days ago, after u lost 3 vses with mine full hp u said nice g15 (what ever it is) and logged off... gg[/b]
    I never lost vs u I'm sure maybe u take my hp down but where are the rest of the movie??? and show me proof that I called u g15 I never VS'd with u in arena..
    maybe my lil bro was arena but he not make VS with anybody

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I never lost vs u I'm sure maybe u take my hp down but where are the rest of the movie??? and show me proof that I called u g15 I never VS'd with u in arena..
    maybe my lil bro was arena but he not make VS with anybody[/b]
    Ppl have already proved you're np transferring, if I were you I would just shut up. You're a bad liar and you can't even defend yourself. Calling ppl idiots just proves how ignorant you are and how limited your vocabulary is.

NaidenZ

damm, your english is even worse than mine

Ppl have already proved you're np transferring, if I were you I would just shut up. You're a bad liar and you can't even defend yourself. Calling ppl idiots just proves how ignorant you are and how limited your vocabulary is.[/b]
    few ppl here said that im np transfering but it doesn't mean that i did it I will see proofs not shitloads of posts where they wrote that they win vs or said that np scrolls are bad and something and they show ppl who never was in my clan I WILL SEE PROOFS WHERE I DID IT NOT POSTS WITH SHITS

lol I had played at diez over 3 years and never np transfered and nobody called me np transferer and also I have many friends from your clan who know me and can ratify that I'm a fair player

I'm at akara got dragon and lost and got again back cuz I got back I'm a np transferer ??? and called by ppl who hate me from begin and have no perm np symbol same like steel0

Before I got dragon they called me babashopper and before that took ss where old owner lost in vs and flame and everytime the same ppl who flame check all topics... just jelous noobs

Yes u have right my english vocabulary is not big I'm talking 80% of my life german

lol I had played at diez over 3 years and never np transfered and nobody called me np transferer and also I have many friends from your clan who know me and can ratify that I'm a fair player [/b]
    No one ever said anything about diez. So you're basically saying you didn't np transfer on akara because you didn't do it on diez?
    If your friends are saying they help you to np transfer how can you defend yourself ? Just admit it, no one will flame you if you just tell the truth.
    You've been busted and yet you keep talking bullcrap. Grow up.

ok ok ur the best its so abvious
    u still got the old nick of the old owner damn ur so pro lmao
    u never lost vs? u wanna vs with people? we are all scared of u?
    u talking about beramus 2 years ago roflmao ur so poor
    we posted like 12837981273198237 times where u got owned NAKED yet u still keep talking
    i dont hate u or something but ur so full of ur self u keep lying over and over
    well nvm u can have that dragon our main goal is to a have a good clan and to have 1 u have to sacrifice in this case we sacrifice our np`s quz they are worth shit anyway Emper0r my char has donated over 600k np`s to clan and i i got banned 30 days + we didnt pk for like a long time yet we got 600k np`s now u played all those time while we where banned
    u abviously pked and that char had alot of np`s on it so do the math ur realy a pro player
    dragon is urs and ur the best in the server no1 can kill u my last post and cya in game maybe 1 time when ur on the acount
    we can have a vs cya

Ezquerra

another flame topic...

ok ok ur the best its so abvious
    u still got the old nick of the old owner damn ur so pro lmao
    u never lost vs? u wanna vs with people? we are all scared of u?
    u talking about beramus 2 years ago roflmao ur so poor
    we posted like 12837981273198237 times where u got owned NAKED yet u still keep talking
    i dont hate u or something but ur so full of ur self u keep lying over and over
    well nvm u can have that dragon our main goal is to a have a good clan and to have 1 u have to sacrifice in this case we sacrifice our np`s quz they are worth shit anyway Emper0r my char has donated over 600k np`s to clan and i i got banned 30 days + we didnt pk for like a long time yet we got 600k np`s now u played all those time while we where banned
    u abviously pked and that char had alot of np`s on it so do the math ur realy a pro player
    dragon is urs and ur the best in the server no1 can kill u my last post and cya in game maybe 1 time when ur on the acount
    we can have a vs cya[/b]
    I never said that I'm best I just called this dude to vs cuz he said he can own me but he not come his reason is he have bad items lol a guy who can kill without buff and naked need items? dont let me laugh
    I Just said I remember him from beramus who he talked same shit to ppl
    I never said that I hate u too and never said that I hate ur clan Temer0r is a nice guy who everytime say hello and me too
    U was banned so u can't say that I have not enough NP's Im sure u can get too alot of NP's in 1 month
    Dragon don't care me anymore but when anybody have a dragon he is not a np transferer when he is a known pker everyday solo and with NP scrolls. I just use np scrolls to save time for exp in future I donate my np's
    and I already said all ppl in forum flaming and flaming about vs why the ppl not come ingame and show his balls ?
    I don't care if I lost but i hate it when ppl talk shit and not come for a VS
    also call me babashopper for a chitin +8 set and a md+8? LOL
    just little crying bitchez who call that

No one ever said anything about diez. So you're basically saying you didn't np transfer on akara because you didn't do it on diez?
    If your friends are saying they help you to np transfer how can you defend yourself ? Just admit it, no one will flame you if you just tell the truth.
    You've been busted and yet you keep talking bullcrap. Grow up.[/b]
    Friends? This guy was never in my clan why nobody show this guys clan by pressing ALT in CZ

This guys here just need a reason to flame but they know that this guy was not in my clan and I'm waiting for a proof

I'm telling the truth I dont need np transfer never and never I just solo pker sometimes with np scrolls and without donate clan so I earn totally 97 np per kill. This guys have no proofs and write many shits here they see np transferer in cz and say this is my friend lol. and u can see that the most ppl in this topic are friends or from same clan just flamer

Friends? This guy was never in my clan why nobody show this guys clan by pressing ALT in CZ

This guys here just need a reason to flame but they know that this guy was not in my clan and I'm waiting for a proof

I'm telling the truth I dont need np transfer never and never I just solo pker sometimes with np scrolls and without donate clan so I earn totally 97 np per kill. This guys have no proofs and write many shits here they see np transferer in cz and say this is my friend lol. and u can see that the most ppl in this topic are friends or from same clan just flamer[/b]
    I don't even know you nor play KO. If you didn't do anything why do you have to defend yourself then?
    I'm done with this topic, imo you did not get the dragon symbol fairly. That's just my opinion.

I don't even know you nor play KO. If you didn't do anything why do you have to defend yourself then?
    I'm done with this topic, imo you did not get the dragon symbol fairly. That's just my opinion.[/b]
    I defend me cuz when I not did it when i not defend me ppl think I did it so he not defend himself

and already said np from nazi to H and H to dragon are not big different ALL OWNED

fucking flamers I LOST DRAGON WHERE ARE THE 1m 2m 3m nps that i made JUST FLAME FROM HATERS

I not get back dragon anymore cuz when i get it I'm a np transferer -_-

the most forgot that the first dragon in akara had me and maybe not last time

Now left the topic bitchez flame war is over I WIN THIS ROUND FUCKING FLAMERS

NP transfer need ppl same like steel0 not me

duhh even i could beat u with my bp

I defend me cuz when I not did it when i not defend me ppl think I did it so he not defend himself

and already said np from nazi to H and H to dragon are not big different ALL OWNED

fucking flamers I LOST DRAGON WHERE ARE THE 1m 2m 3m nps that i made JUST FLAME FROM HATERS

I not get back dragon anymore cuz when i get it I'm a np transferer -_-

the most forgot that the first dragon in akara had me and maybe not last time

Now left the topic bitchez flame war is over I WIN THIS ROUND FUCKING FLAMERS

NP transfer need ppl same like steel0 not me [/b]
    Oh shit you donated alot nps i guess :/

RideOn

This fuccking noobs are just jelous cuz they all must 1 symbol down when i get the dragon

I got the first Dragon in Akara after 2 days I lost it and got H and 1 day later I got Nazi symbol cuz I donated to clan

and 2 more day later I remaked my clan and got again H

but I pking at the same time in CZ solo with NP scrolls = 97 NP each

my NP was on first day where i got dragon 550k

and the second time where i got dragon back my np was 613k np

Just Jelous bitchez here who talking shit and without any Proof and steel0 are u not the guy who have no border symbol

I don't care of dragon but I will never stop PK...I'm over 2 weeks lvl 75 and just pking

And guys show me proof before u all talk shit [/b]
    why u r so proud showing a dagger that u didnt made?, u BOUGHT IT!

zzzzzzzzzzzz

that's enough flames for this topic.