Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Need Some Opinion On Catapault Bugging

This is a discussion on Need Some Opinion On Catapault Bugging within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; different servers, different gms, different opinions :P[/b] A bug to gain advantage is a bug to gain advantage, seems some ...
Page: 2

different servers, different gms, different opinions :P[/b]

A bug to gain advantage is a bug to gain advantage, seems some GMs are purely misinformed. I guess those GMs would rather have FT still open, boarder wars, etc. open...

zzz it was said about it long time ago.If u lose key afther destroy catapult it's ok if not it is bug and it's bad coz it makes u almost immortal.Dun say it's bug coz most people think about old bug when u didn't lost key.That what u show on movie is normal and it's been like that probly before u and that shity gms even start play ko.Well it's not so bad at least u can't heal gates as before and most people dun have 50 keys on them .

PS:
    pls dun say that gm said it's ok other said it's bad.Most of them are probably 12 year old dumb kid from turkey .With means they aren't authority in any cases mabey only how insult your mother, abuse bugs or fuck camel or whatever they do in free time.

Banned

cata bug is illegal..many ppl get ban for that..like ottomans

DM:X

thedevilsmanner

This is so noob My god !

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

i hope all people who bug catas get banned

cata bug is illegal..many ppl get ban for that..like ottomans[/b]
    Eloquently said...........

Anywho, gogo sheldon take it to the top brass. Im legendary Asbuga does all types of shyt liek this. When he was orc he used to TS into glypt and stand over TP gate during invasion.

When he was orc he used to TS into glypt and stand over TP gate during invasion.[/b]
    No, that's hilarious and funny!

TehFonz

Bump, would like more opinions.

Cheating or Not?

cheating, ban fuckers pls

TehFonz

cheating, ban fuckers pls[/b]
    Agreed, gonna have way more videos next week when the cunts do it again. And i wont stop until its fixed or they're banned.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

cheating

TehFonz

Also, if anyone has any other video's of "this" please post link to it "youtube" plx. Thanks

Now Listening To: Cat Stevens - The Cats In The Cradle (3:50)

Banned Senior Member

ban all plx! and niroxthel33t if he doesnt give back my daggs..

OLD1953

Dudes, it's like this as far as bans for bugging go.

What's bannable changes from GM to GM. K2 either does not have policies or doesn't bother to train the GM's in what those policies are.

Some will ban from a SS that doesn't show ANYTHING, some won't ban ANYONE.

You are living in random world, where crazy people with GODLIKE powers and authority wander around with nobody watching to see what they are actually doing.

IOW, it's a K2 game, you expected something different?

And now the K2 philosophy is infecting the other F2P games. Give this five years, and either K2 and the clone ripoff F2P companies will be gone, or the whole F2P concept will be dead as a hammer. Come on, everyone who pays MORE to play KO than they would to play a game like DAOC ($16.95 per month) or Ultima or EQ, tell us about it. I've sure gone over that level any number of times.

Remember free dialup? It was good for a while, then the ISP's got greedy and turned it into an insane ad fest that meant you'd take five minutes to load even a simple web page. Now, no more free dialup. It's going that route FAST.

To anyone wanting to play on a server easy to get into, I'd suggest DIEZ. I'm having very little trouble logging nonpremium chars now, sometimes getting in even at prime Turk time.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast