Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Negative paypal balance

This is a discussion on Negative paypal balance within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dont do anything. just let it be negative and make new paypal account...
Page: 2

dont do anything. just let it be negative and make new paypal account

most of what you pasted is just garbage. They just say that if u mess with them then they will freeze your paypal account (oh noes!). At the end it says they will go through the courts to retrieve money.

this is a load of scaremongering bollocks. Ive skipped bills before and no one goes to court over 20 bucks, and even if they did go to court chances are that YOU would win since the other player chargebacked you after receiving the items.

If it were me, i would just ignore paypal, they can suck my balls with their retarded policies. But im not in america where ppl go to court for fun.

CrnaC

i just wonder (i know that this is not solution of AthenSlayeR problem) what will happend if You/anyone record a movie of transaction with items (or coins)?

Can U (me, or anybody) send that movie to Paypal, and say: "hey, I have a record! There U can see that I give my (virtual) item (which is subject of trading) to him (that scammer)! Give me MY money back."

Is game_movie good evidence for Paypal?

ABCSTER

Originally posted by 0000000
    most of what you pasted is just garbage. They just say that if u mess with them then they will freeze your paypal account (oh noes!). At the end it says they will go through the courts to retrieve money. *

this is a load of scaremongering bollocks. Ive skipped bills before and no one goes to court over 20 bucks, and even if they did go to court chances are that YOU would win since the other player chargebacked you after receiving the items. *

If it were me, i would just ignore paypal, they can suck my balls with their retarded policies. But im not in america where ppl go to court for fun.
    AMEN

UK FTW!!!

HiddenRage

well tbh i would block them cause if they want the money they can take it from the person who scammed and if they send mail shread it

I been charged back 450 $ once sellin stuff i didnt think to remove it from my paypal account :| :angry:

Cleatus

hmm.. it's no wonder interest rates are so high.

<_< "High Moral Fiber" PA-SHAW a deal is a deal, a contract is a contract..

btw.. credit collection is many times much worse than court. That can haunt a person for a lifetime. Please stop giving terrible financial advice to people. Not only is what you suggest immoral, it's illegal.

QuIcK

Originally posted by Cleatus
    hmm.. it's no wonder interest rates are so high. *

<_< * "High Moral Fiber" *PA-SHAW *a deal is a deal, a contract is a contract.. *

btw.. credit collection is many times much worse than court. *That can haunt a person for a lifetime. *Please stop giving terrible financial advice to people. *Not only is what you suggest immoral, it's illegal.
    charging back for no reason isnt tho...

Cleatus

2 wrongs make a right?

charging back is bad.. but if you do as much as you can with backup, and stand your ground.. you ahve a good chance.

Who win's court disputes? People with the most backup typically. Same goes here.. maintain copies of things, back things up.. be smart.. here's an example

You are buying XXX - Or rather the time and money spent to farm and create these items. Upon receipt of funds trade will be made. *These items are legitimate. *Because these are virtual items, I am not responsible for loss due to instability of the game, error in coding or other K2 related error. *It is HIGHLY recommended, following trade, you keep your charactor logged into the server for as long as possible to help prevent rollback / database deletion. *In the event of rollback where items are returned to my account, I will give the items back, or refund 100% of your payment, at your discretion, within 7 days of transaction.

Again, these are 100% legitimate, and I will fraps the entire transaction. *K2 maintains unique ID numbers for individual items. *This is not a "dupe". *There will be no refunds outside of the terms stated in this document. *Any un-authorised refunds (chargeback / payment dispute) will result in an immediate legal action which may include but is not limited to; retaining legal counsel, procuring your personal information by means of court supoena, credit collection activity, small claims law suit. *Buyor will be responsible for 100% of the legal fees plus damages should they be found at fault.

Copies of original .avi fraps file can be sent to you via email.

By sending payment you accept, acknowledge, and understand the terms set in this document. *

I've provided a warranty period, and a time frame. I've provided options, and I've put the burden of proof on the buyor. K2 maintains records of individual id numbers.. now I've given paypal and my bank.. and thiers.. something to work from .. prove it... ..

now, i'm not an attourney, and there is better jargon i'm sure, however, it's rather clear what i'm trying to accomplish here. I have hired a credit collection service, they're a lot cheaper than you would think. Now, pretend yo're an adult.. for once.. from real life "big boy" experience I'm telling you my story is already pretty damned good. Flame all you want.. take your "I'm the grouchy brit" attitude.. but in the real world.. backup like this is pretty convincing. Again.. obviously.. i'm not a lawyer.. but at the same time... obviously.. this isn't my first rodeo, nobody wants a hassle.. and the guy writing this, is going to fight, and be a huge pain in the ass - a phone call from him means it's "sorry" is not an acceptable answer and this isn't the last you've heard of him. No professional is going to blow this off - that just triples the workload. I know what I speak of here.. argue all you want.. I'm right.

wraith86

Originally posted by AthenSlayeR
    But it's not my fault actually....items delivered and payement received,accepted and right away i sent the money to my bank account...money stored to my bank account.
    Almost 3 days later,i recieved the reversal and the excuse was that the payement was made by unauthorized funds.
    My opinion is that they(paypal) should have checked if the funds were authorized or not before they let me store the money into my bank account.

PS: Scammer's payement mail is [email protected] *
    and his msn adress is [email protected]
    isnt selling usko items for usd against K2s tos? please note i am NOT sticking up for K2. but if this is true then you are at fault also.

CrnaC

u don't sell usko items...u sell Ur time that u spend on collecting that items...that items ARE and still REMAIN usko's.

selling of time (aka effort) is legal. When U go to hairmaker...he spend some time to make ur haircut, and some effort, and some skills to make a haircut.
    same is here...somebody spent some time, effort and some skills (combo's or stat points) to make some item/coins. U (as a buyer) buying SERVICE, not items.

policies related to Paypal and credit cards are totally different thing.

wraith86

Originally posted by CrnaC
    u don't sell usko items...u sell Ur time that u spend on collecting that items...that items ARE and still REMAIN usko's.

selling of time (aka effort) is legal. When U go to hairmaker...he spend some time to make ur haircut, and some effort, and some skills to make a haircut.
    same is here...somebody spent some time, effort and some skills (combo's or stat points) to make some item/coins. U (as a buyer) buying SERVICE, not items.

so what your saying is the guy that chargebacked against the topic maker literally wasted his time?

Banned

When someone sends money about any kind of service it means he got what he wanted.
    Paypal should protect sellers......i am blocking them <_<
    If they want they can send someone to collect their money at greece

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by CrnaC

I grow weed on my spare time. When I take it to elementary schools to sell to children, Im not selling them the drug, im selling them the time and effort I put to grow this plant. Tell that to the cops cant arrest me. ITS LEGAL!!!

FoOoK

lmao!!!! this is the same guy that tried to scam me, however he sent me an E-check via paypal instead (which takes 3-4 days to clear from paypal so i refused to give him 10 gb until its cleared) After the cleared date, i received the money, however it didnt clear with ebay so it still said he still needed to pay for the item. So i tried to contact him and guess what, his ebay account is suspended was no longer a registered user. Free 91$ for me. Scammer fuked himself over lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12