Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

new idea

This is a discussion on new idea within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; are u serious ? well platinum gonna make a new server suck, but lvling that we all love? come on, ...
Page: 2

Ametista

are u serious ? well platinum gonna make a new server suck, but lvling that we all love? come on, we love KO for its pk not for the exp :lol: KO has the most boring exp of all games.[/b]
    +1 exp is so fucking boring :angry:

how about block chinese ip's on the next server ?
    how about hire gm's who are actively online 16+ hours a day
    how about have more then 5 gm's per server for questions events and such
    how about taking away platnium premium and bdw and going back to the lvling mash that inticed us all to love this game....
    how about selling it to a company who gives a flying fuck whether or not we pay2play or not
    dont get me wrong , i love this game but its just so boring now there is no challenge at all maybe some will flame me but the older players feel the same as me im sure[/b]
    +111111111111111111111111111111111eleven

To the people that are saying xping sucks and bdw and platinum is a good thing:

Go exp to lvl 80, and when lvl cap is raised after all your hard work find out a new patch is coming where they inject 70-80 bdw with 510874801mil exp reward.

And pk was ALOT more fun when people had to exp to 70 without any big xp give-aways like bdw. At that time everyone was even, some put more time in and those were the people that ruled cz. Unlike the babashopped lvl 80 chars that combo like shit...

edited: Not talking about the turks that duped (they were a pain in cz, but they didnt get any respect)

tamachan

Most of u guys keep whining and complaining about how bad the game is yet u guys still play it... why not talk about the good sides of ko since u guys still play it... if there arent any then u all should quit. You all Quit, K2 Loses alot of Money, Ko is left with Turks, Turks get bored without Us and the game dies.

ArminVanBuuren

how about block chinese ip's on the next server ? Impossible since K2 has already been reported to BBB for IP country banning.
    how about hire gm's who are actively online 16+ hours a day Sure, you know how much would I ask to be paid to be working for 16 hours a day? There's no way you can get someone sit in the PC for more than the normal 8 hours.
    how about have more then 5 gm's per server for questions events and such That could work, if they'd do shit.
    how about taking away platnium premium and bdw and going back to the lvling mash that inticed us all to love this game.... Sure, then tell the ones that have no more than 3-5 hours a week to lvl, pk and merchant with no help.
    how about selling it to a company who gives a flying fuck whether or not we pay2play or not Actually, being the way it is, I don't think any serious company would even care about Knight Online...and if any serious company takes the game, they would even fix the comboing bug if detected.

dont get me wrong , i love this game but its just so boring now there is no challenge at all maybe some will flame me but the older players feel the same as me im sure[/b]
    +111111111111111111111111111111111eleven

To the people that are saying xping sucks and bdw and platinum is a good thing:

Go exp to lvl 80, and when lvl cap is raised after all your hard work find out a new patch is coming where they inject 70-80 bdw with 510874801mil exp reward.

And pk was ALOT more fun when people had to exp to 70 without any big xp give-aways like bdw. At that time everyone was even, some put more time in and those were the people that ruled cz. Unlike the babashopped lvl 80 chars that combo like shit...

edited: Not talking about the turks that duped (they were a pain in cz, but they didnt get any respect)[/b]
    Yeah some put more time in, but as long as the game becomes older you do as well, you get responsibilities, you get a busier life that keeps you away, and why not? makes you realize that the game is not as important as it was before to you.

The reasons there are BDW, platinum premium and that stuff is because not everyone can be a no-life player that sits the whole day in front of the PC playing a freakin' game, eventually you do realize that the game is just that and can even be taken for granted. Some of us have very little time to go online and play this, but at this point some realize this game is not getting any funnier day by day, so to avoid people leaving, they implemented those elements, to help people stay.

About me and this opinion, this is the very last year I'm playing this...got no time, got not much interest and even if my friends remain, they are no reason anymore to play this. And I bet you'll realize this too someday. -_-

Banned

imagian there were those scarecrow things and there was 1 for rogue/mage/warrior/priest
    you hit them with your best attack and who ever hit the hardest got there name on it or something or got a prize....
    then they could have the hardest hit for each lvl and stuff
    there could be like a top 10 for each one, i think it wuold be cool to see how hard some people can hit[/b]

1x problem =( than ppl who have uber gear would always win n take the prize =( xD

iwanttopk

edited: how about block chinese + turkish ip's on the next server ?
    disagree - how about taking away platnium premium and bdw and going back to the lvling mash that inticed us all to love this game....
    how about selling it to a company who gives a flying fuck whether or not we pay2play or not
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Banned

Fuck off with removing plat premmy its a great thing that make new servers way more crowded

like some1 said with platinum its no chellange, that why i quit my priest, becouz i dont have time to play 24/7 and pay 35$ for platinum, now playing dcz warrior ty

if you dont like platinium premium, just dont buy it... simple. Im not supporting k2, its true they arent working good for fixing new macros and speed hacks, buts its their bussiness and they just want to earn money.

how about taking away platnium premium and bdw and going back to the lvling mash that inticed us all to love this game....
    +1

nathan16

1x problem =( than ppl who have uber gear would always win n take the prize =( xD[/b]
    yeh thats the biggest problem.

Banning chinese IP would be the first step

on topic

lvl 80 rogues( sins or archers) will be in the top 10 , no chance for other classes -_-

Wink

those that can't afford or can't pay for platinum prem, will just quit their main char and go DCZ!

DCZ will be more fun than normal CZ

Banned

Exactly what i wanted to say... But u said it first -__-

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast