Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

New King of Beramus

This is a discussion on New King of Beramus within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; great effort done by Everlong family and other english players who supported us thanks everyone again gratz baba...
Page: 4

stormmm

great effort done by Everlong family and other english players who supported us

thanks everyone again

gratz baba

Gz kenbachi, and you are finally 80 [/b]
    thx baba and yeah been 80 for over 2 months now :P

btw am thinking of removing the PM event since some guys get dc'd when dozens of pm's come to them

SouljaPriest

Grate mate.. i dont really know u but.. it sounds DAMN nice.. and i hoppe u will stay in the Kingship.. !! really nice English king back on the TracK!!

I said it before, its great you united all the English speakers on ur server. Our server was full of so many know best cunts there will never be unity. Despite all my friends (I wouldnt trade them for any others) I always felt like the gamers on my server missed out because of the shit starting pussies who contently keep e1 at odds with eachother. Playing with people who truly try to make things better is really something worthwhile the others are worthless.

Zaczaco11

I said it before, its great you united all the English speakers on ur server. Our server was full of so many know best cunts there will never be unity. Despite all my friends (I wouldnt trade them for any others) I always felt like the gamers on my server missed out because of the shit starting pussies who contently keep e1 at odds with eachother. Playing with people who truly try to make things better is really something worthwhile the others are worthless.[/b]
    we just realized it was everlong getting king or the highway

You are what ork side needs, what we all need in a king. Congratz dude the job was handed down to the right person (for once)

Ancient noob Senior Member

wonder how many PMs the dude eventually got total. wow that's insane and funny as hell. good idea though.

thx everyone for ur kind posts ^_^

and yeah everyone in our server united togther and voted for us

even lots of friends in Human side logged their Orcs chars and voted for me and thats why we won this month

hopefully we will do it again next month and win the kingship for another English baba

=/ i wish the phatos king could do that for us! phatos sux

I sure enjoyed watching another King of Oly rape the bank today during war...

I said it before, its great you united all the English speakers on ur server. Our server was full of so many know best cunts there will never be unity. Despite all my friends (I wouldnt trade them for any others) I always felt like the gamers on my server missed out because of the shit starting pussies who contently keep e1 at odds with eachother. Playing with people who truly try to make things better is really something worthwhile the others are worthless.[/b]
    Exactly.

xanarchistx

watch K2 say it bugged and get a re-election and/or implement impeachment randomly to spoil his fun

hehe itll be gone in a few weeks have fun :P

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Kenbachi = awesome king. too bad I didnt win any event :/

infolock

3 years my dream and our clan dream came true and one of us became a King[/b]
    i dream of threesomes and luxury cars and yachts. to each their own! lol. grats!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234