Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

New PUS item

This is a discussion on New PUS item within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Actually it a good thing because: 1. everyone who bought their accounts can move their chars to their own safe ...
Page: 5

Actually it a good thing because:

1. everyone who bought their accounts can move their chars to their own safe accounts to prevent being scammed by sellers

2. it will be safe to buy Chars now since u will get the char u bought in ur own account which will prevent scamming in the future

3. you can remove characters u dont want from ur account into another noobie account and create a new one

but the question is can you create a new char in the place of the removed one ?

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Talking

Actually it a good thing because:

1. everyone who bought their accounts can move their chars to their own safe accounts to prevent being scammed by sellers

2. it will be safe to buy Chars now since u will get the char u bought in ur own account which will prevent scamming in the future

3. you can remove characters u dont want from ur account into another noobie account and create a new one

but the question is can you create a new char in the place of the removed one ?[/b]
    true this person admiting to buying his...
    crackurbak on ko4life
    the proof is here ...
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=247941

Wanted to buy them Trinas/Tears, but couldnt because it was only KESN, so i tried checking out the gamersfirst website if there were any other ways to buy it through there.
    Found a paypal option there which wasnt there before!!

The way it works is, it redirects you to a website called gamespan, where you register yourself. It asks for your name, age and shit, so i was scared that if i had to connect this to my gamersfirst or my KO account, they would figure out that i bought my character and that it isnt mine. But as it goes its not so, after making the account, there is a "MARKETPLACE" option where you buy g1 and what not, it directs you to paypal and u make the payment, u then recieve a email which is a disclaimer statement, abotu all them terms, and then u get another email which has a KESN code!
    you input this in the PUS and u get whatever you need dont have to be turkish for this shit anymore!!!

so it is safe, and doesnt put your account in any type of risk that i know of. Its like a totally seperate operation sort of

ENJOY!

and sorry if people already knew about this, just telling the people who didnt i guess[/b]
    i built mine thou ';-] unlike spoiled little brats with daddy's credit cards like this dude ';s

Banned

Wtf... I&#39;m sure ppl will bug abuse it >.< and its perfect news for hackers tho

1. everyone who bought their accounts can move their chars to their own safe accounts to prevent being scammed by sellers[/b]
    agree 100%

i hope i can do this

mammlea2

crackurbak on ko4life
    the proof is here ...

i built mine thou &#39;;-] unlike spoiled little brats with daddy&#39;s credit cards like this dude &#39;;s[/b]
    LOL

shut up noob.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

Wtf... I&#39;m sure ppl will bug abuse it >.< and its perfect news for hackers tho[/b]
    yeah, the only thing i like about it is there will be less sharrers to level to 83..i think they did this to evan alot of stuff out....
    so alot of level 80&#39;s who wana go lvl 83 will have to be sure they can trust there sharrer not to sell the account on them &#39;;s

WHere is the problem if the sharer didnt know the secret question for seal/unseal ?

peintre

i got a lvl 1 mage named peintre, any offers?

i think i have something on it.. like 15 santa transform things and other crap

people should not share anyway[/b]
    plus 1

is it sharing if you make everything on ur own char urself but alow a fjew friends 2 play on it when your not there?

Banned

Talking

i got a lvl 1 mage named peintre, any offers?

i think i have something on it.. like 15 santa transform things and other crap
    plus 1

is it sharing if you make everything on ur own char urself but alow a fjew friends 2 play on it when your not there?[/b]
    someone agreed with me &#39;;-]

Jason269

crackurbak on ko4life
    the proof is here ...
    i built mine thou &#39;;-] unlike spoiled little brats with daddy&#39;s credit cards like this dude &#39;;s[/b]
    LMFAO..!!!

i was so happy about putting a char i just got into a safe account and just realized that im gonna need the seal =((((

i got a lvl 1 mage named peintre, any offers?[/b]
    I&#39;l give you a lv1 warrior named Machine. :P

*pays $55 and loses a weeks worth of pizza money*

WAIT I just realized why it&#39;s called the cypher ring!![/b]

lol nice one

Now server transfer plx!!!!!! with ýtams LOL gogo when a new server opens move a naked lvl 80 or a super pimped acc kek

Banned

Lightbulb

Now server transfer plx!!!!!! with ýtams LOL gogo when a new server opens move a naked lvl 80 or a super pimped acc kek[/b]
    yeah i know the feeling &#39;;-s

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast