Page 29 of 90 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast

NEW SERVER!

This is a discussion on NEW SERVER! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Man, why is everyone hatin on each other? :/...
Page: 29

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Man, why is everyone hatin on each other? :/

LOVE!

I love how you state facts :/
    HeaveN have never left cypher, nor have they branched out to any other server. As with many clans, some or sometimes just 1 member goes to a new server starts bragging that he came from such and such and whalaa all of a sudden its the whole fucking clan that is rumored to be there.
    1 person, that may or may not have been in HeaveN goes to a new server and says hes HeaveN...does that mean the whole clan went does it?
    Victory, quit talking out your ass about shit you know nothing about. All you are is a rumor mill. Pity all you do is go round in circles, you seem somewhat intellegent.

But hey, you talk as tho you know stuffs...care to name all these members of HeaveN that fuck every other server up?
    Feel free to name some game chars in this format...

Cypher Char Name:________ Other Server Char Name:________[/b]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVqDHgpXDEA...feature=related
    http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9500/heavenjt3.jpg
    http://files.filefront.com/heavenmacroing2...;/fileinfo.html
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...=123287&hl=

and worst of all
    http://www.mgmforum.com/mkportal/HeaveN1Yasinda.htm

I don't really have to prove anything to you, I know first hand how bad Heaven hack's - They stole the castle away from TemplarKnights after disbanding a secondary clan while in CSW blocking the room with the crystal. So yea, Fuck you - you stupid hacking piece of shit heaven clan member.

Lol, owned, and lawl, is that all of clan HeaveN, the members? Wow..

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

LMFAO Look at them, there like what? 30-50 years old? HAHAHAHAHA

Lol, owned, and lawl, is that all of clan HeaveN, the members? Wow..[/b]
    I dunno if it's ALL the clan, Most likely the core members.

Richie

Hey yarrak lips, im not denying they cheated in the past...quit looking for shit im not saying!
    Im asking you for names, cant you read?
    Cypher Char Name:________ Other Server Char Name:________
    Got any?
    Answer my question on who are the HeaveN Server Hoppers that are fucking every server?
    Youve only posted already well known screens and videos of basic everyday KO bug/cheating. All servers are subject to the exact same things by Non HeaveN members :/

On a little side note, that koxp video was made by a Sex4Fun member, coincidently, HeII (HeaveN's main ally) has now 3 original S4F members, 1 of which is Assistant (Liverpool_Kiss). Also, theres now a couple of old RecThis members who have joined...WoW how things change.

You can try again on your gay bluffs on your knowledge of things, truth obviously is, you know nothing more than any other forum slut who dribbles and crys at what others have 'found out'. Enlighten us with some FACTS that no other forum slut has seen or read.
    Name some names kanka, show us how godly your ESP is, prove some of your bullshit.

Its obvious you nothing, Please little man, dont talk about things you know nothing of. Come with hard facts or stay at home stroking Mr Tweety.

i also want to state some FACTS
    1) HeaveN did not hack a GM char. The GM char was offered to them for an undisclosed some of money, they paid for the services.
    2) HeaveN have never been proven to dupe, ive asked some of the players how they obtained their gears, THEY PAY MONEY FOR IT! In other words, obtained the same way any other Babashopper on this forum gets it.
    3) HeaveN do not own delos and have not done so for quite awhile.
    4) VictoryAkara's mouth talks more shit than his arse does

If you have any questions that you would like to know, i can go straight to the source and ask for you if you like. I wont give you an answer read off a forum that has dribbled down through 5 different people befoire being made fact.

eh whatever, Imma delete this post just so I don't ruin my rep with a hacker.

^^ Also, Thank's for the quote.

Richie

Yeah mate, do it. Its just another topic youve come into thinking you can talk shit and get away with it. You have no business here kanka, run away with your tail between your legs.
    Pff kids these days :/

Yeah mate, do it. Its just another topic youve come into thinking you can talk shit and get away with it. You have no business here kanka, run away with your tail between your legs.
    Pff kids these days :/[/b]
    lol, All I posted orginally was Heaven was abuncha cheating fucktards that happen to be turkish [big surprise] And some of the member's or their familys or their friend's or their goats joined Akara - Because right after they did, LORD BEHOLD! The same shit happened their as in Cypher, Bugged CSW - Gm hacked/Sold whatever you wanna call it. And I could imagine them joining another server to completely fuck it over like everything else they did. I'm not running, Nah - Just sick of a retarded person like you defending a fucking retarded hacking turk clan.

Richie

Thought you were deleting? o.O
    Anyways, NO! thats not all you said. You also said they went to Akara and fuct that up....proof pls?
    also most likely to go to this new server and do the same as cypher and akara.... when new servers opens....and that gets fuct up like EVERY server in KO...show us some proof on how HeaveN is responsible.

Feel free to post again, its ok, i have a roll of crap paper just for you.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

The point is HeaveN is a cheating clan which no one likes... and by what I've been told is that they are coming, so might as well prepare for the worst to happen.

The point is HeaveN is a cheating clan which no one likes... and by what I've been told is that they are coming, so might as well prepare for the worst to happen.[/b]
    Meh, worst things have happened. <_<

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

I&#39;m in heaven clan. what&#39;s so wrong about that?

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

I&#39;m in heaven clan. what&#39;s so wrong about that?[/b]
    I say you should be shaved bald and shipped out on the back of a manure wagon.