Page 32 of 90 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast

NEW SERVER!

This is a discussion on NEW SERVER! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and making them makes you any better than the persons using them? :lol:[/b] who cares, If it wasent me selling ...
Page: 32

and making them makes you any better than the persons using them? :lol:[/b]
    who cares, If it wasent me selling it to them it would be someone else. I don't see how this has anything to do with the server anymore, so please don't go offtopic.

Well you guys good luck with Heaven and the new server.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Oh no he helped create cheats. the world has come to an end!!! Whatever shall we do?..........

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Oh no he helped create cheats. the world has come to an end!!! Whatever shall we do?..........[/b]
    Eat a burritos... Canz left leftovers.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

new server was an april fools joke

omg.. im bored fuck

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

If Heaven , Troy, and H3II or w/e go to the new server, say BB to all the English players that think they going to get good symbols ,and CSW lol[/b]
    +1

Turks will dominate and anyone who disagrees is a fool.[/b]
    +1

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

ahh the sultans ... I used to be in there clan with a friend of mine... we had to nt and join ImSorry becuz we got a first look no how bad they cheated.... we're talking 100 abyss drains (the name escapes me atm) a day for BF greeds... any item +8 u wanted (I had ms+8, hb+8, ss+8, ii+8....even a CS+0 which they already had +7s....)

on top of their dupes... they were AMAZING pkers... fear will get ppl to join them :unsure:[/b]
    these "amazing" players got owned by 1 rogue on edana ^^

KoOOok

I tested them on full hacker servers? I only needed to test at max 10-20 mins.[/b]
    So u tested em on full hacker servers which is unsecure servers right so how do u know if those "hacks" are vac proof. Either the ppl u sold it to are complete retards or ur just full of bs my guess is num.2 anyway i dont think any1 is so dumb to buy hacks from a random guy. When u can dl vac secure hacks for free at mpc-downloads =)

japo

these "amazing" players got owned by 1 rogue on edana ^^[/b]
    me? xD

i have never seen a clan like sultans, ofc they were nothing but cheaters... but i must say they were so good organised in pk.

ofc my old clan DarkForces used to pwn them when we were on equal number, we had some crazy pkers <3

Any old edanian moving to the new server? i will prolly go, as university going good :P

gl all and i hope 1 day ko4life community make an effort for create 1 or 2 competitive clans against turks! ill join.

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

sorry i meant areude4dyet but yeah you&#39;re good to ^^
    and yeah if anyone would kill sultans it was darkforces great clan to be in

Banned

I&#39;m really curious if they&#39;re going to remedy the current hacks/K0xps before they kick out this new server. Judging from past experiences, they wont. Which would be a fucking shame.

Last few versions of k0xp took around 6 months to patch/fix and that was with X-crap. Give all of Istanbul a new server with the current hacks out and this new server&#39;s gonna be a joke.

So u tested em on full hacker servers which is unsecure servers right so how do u know if those "hacks" are vac proof. Either the ppl u sold it to are complete retards or ur just full of bs my guess is num.2 anyway i dont think any1 is so dumb to buy hacks from a random guy. When u can dl vac secure hacks for free at mpc-downloads =)[/b]
    Reported, And you are quite wrong - They were Secured server&#39;s - it was a hackers server to test if their hacks were indeed vack proof. I reported you for continuing the off topic discussion after I asked that it not be continued. And also, I don&#39;t believe anyone who type&#39;s with text speak on a forum should call anyone a retard. And another note, I wasn&#39;t a random guy - The name I used died awhile back, I was one of the top aim bot designers. And people still to this day buy random hack&#39;s which most are infected with virus&#39;s / don&#39;t work at all. So Please, spare me your retarded ass comment&#39;s and learn to type in the English language and not be a stupid illiterate little dipshit that thinks they know everything.

Go back to your hacker infested turk server and please, Enjoy being with retards that know English even better then yourself.

Vicious

HeaveN?

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...t&p=1267571

Strong fail itt

brb making more rumors/excuses for new server being bad even though I&#39;ll turn up a week later and bitch because I have to level with turks because no one likes me

Banned

I hope heaven dosn&#39;t come

Another clan i always hated here : http://www.kingofknight.com/claninfo.php?s...st&id=19420
    Why does they only have 1 member and top 3 on east? I hope they dosn&#39;t come to :P

HeaveN?

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...t&p=1267571

Strong fail itt

brb making more rumors/excuses for new server being bad even though I&#39;ll turn up a week later and bitch because I have to level with turks because no one likes me

[/b]
    +10 priest shell dd guants :| all i can say is thank god they aint coming LOL

Banned

GM was noticing this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wsf57qfhgg
    New server name Iona?