Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

New_0rder reqruiting in Lineage 2

This is a discussion on New_0rder reqruiting in Lineage 2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i tried the server and had some crashes on specific places like the windmill hills(after the crash if i ...
Page: 3

well i tried the server and had some crashes on specific places like the windmill hills(after the crash if i logged in again i could quicly move away from the crash-causing-point) went to check the forum and seen other ppl complaining about crashes at some other places.
    it made me really angry that finally finding a good server i have to restart client all the time i wanna hunt something. then after like 10 crashes my char became unloadable.(crash as the char loads so no chanse to move away quickly)
    sadly that was the end of my play on that server.

tho it would have been fun joining you in l2.

Fag

well i tried the server and had some crashes on specific places like the windmill hills(after the crash if i logged in again i could quicly move away from the crash-causing-point) went to check the forum and seen other ppl complaining about crashes at some other places.
    it made me really angry that finally finding a good server i have to restart client all the time i wanna hunt something. then after like 10 crashes my char became unloadable.(crash as the char loads so no chanse to move away quickly)
    sadly that was the end of my play on that server.

tho it would have been fun joining you in l2.[/b]
    Sounds like you dont have updated interlude client..
    But i guess it's too late to update it, cuz launcher updates for kamael only now
    I had the same problem, i runned the official launcher, fully updated it (it was before the kamael), installed frienz patch and everything was fine

Sounds like you dont have updated interlude client..
    But i guess it's too late to update it, cuz launcher updates for kamael only now
    I had the same problem, i runned the official launcher, fully updated it (it was before the kamael), installed frienz patch and everything was fine[/b]
    possible. so yes now it updates to kamael. damn.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

remember 1 year ago when we spend 1 afternoon talking about why finland sux, and why wayne gretzky was a fag............played 2 months with u guys only but i had a lot of fun =)

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Yes, u cant use kamael client atm. Tho one of the coder/gm said that they are looking for a way to make it work with kamael client also, without kamael stuff ofc lol. So it saves some trouble. Tho its not hard to find interlude client, its up in fileplanet, i googled a bit and found alot of places where to get it. When u dl it be sure to check the size, it should be 3gb.

I had holidays + some pc troubles so sry for not replying to pms I cant prolly play for few days more but either pm me here, in N_O forums or ingame. If im not on with koukaku/spoofy/greeentea try wagyar, daspoil, ashira, temptation, lunatique, zamerith or amely. They can inv/give cash+ytems :P

Best thing is ofc to go register in N_O forums, theres a newbie guide in clan section, u need to get permission to see it from admin tho>.<

P.S fynland syxxxxxx!! And yes we still have loads of fun^^

the problem is not getting the interlude client. i have the installer since the start of interlude but the patches which came out since the start that is i need. bcoz without the patches the game crashes at many places.

the problem is not getting the interlude client. i have the installer since the start of interlude but the patches which came out since the start that is i need. bcoz without the patches the game crashes at many places.[/b]
    All u need is a clean IL client and a firenz patch. It dls all needed thingys through frienz launcher.

Lalalala h34r:

HalfLife

stop spamming nubzor :P

hoody

yea dudes join us.l2 ownz =) actually these days i am not too active but i gonna be more active as soon as possible

P.S for Magyk = you are homoballs

Ainelover

l2 priv servers > real l2 lol

pm me the server info please. i want to join h34r:

it seems like all the client download link is dead or something. 0 kb/s

frienz network. right?

Pmed :P

And yea, frienz network.

Amine

lol i play in the official servers and i am enjoying it lol

Right now i have a lvl 77 MoonLight sentinel, full draconic set, ful boss jewels, queen ant ring, baium ring, zaken earring, frintezza necklace , with a +4drac bow focus ;P.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast