Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

No CZ on server 2?

This is a discussion on No CZ on server 2? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i'm just gonna wait until the 19th and then try to login. hopefully stability/server/connection issues are solved. and my god ...
Page: 3

i'm just gonna wait until the 19th and then try to login. hopefully stability/server/connection issues are solved. and my god damn shield! still can't check if i got back
    meanwhile diablo 3 ftw!

imo 1 cz is good so there will be more people cuz from what i see alot of dead servers

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Gg koxp you had then
    Not at all, anyone that logged cw2 for around 6 months starting this time last year would tell you that.

Your dolphinz right? the huge scammer that preys on ppl who have worked months / years for their gear. cant believe i'm getting flamed by a scammer lulz.town buffer. ran out with duffer and warrior.

warrior 1 skill bar ( hellblade and hp/mp pots ), duffer with 1 skill bar ( hp/mp pots malice/para, superior heal,complete heal, complete party and strength ). piece of piss to do that. Not that you'd ever have the same satisfaction I had in actually achieving something. I mean why go to those lengths when you can sit in moradon for a few hrs shouting and then scamming people and earning what took me months in a matter of seconds. GG u fvckin tard. cvnts like you made so many ppl quit and you then come on here and cry why is CW so quiet? coz of fvcks like u, thats why.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by KineticSeiko View Post
    Not at all, anyone that logged cw2 for around 6 months starting this time last year would tell you that.

Your dolphinz right? the huge scammer that preys on ppl who have worked months / years for their gear. cant believe i'm getting flamed by a scammer lulz.town buffer. ran out with duffer and warrior.

warrior 1 skill bar ( hellblade and hp/mp pots ), duffer with 1 skill bar ( hp/mp pots malice/para, superior heal,complete heal, complete party and strength ). piece of piss to do that. Not that you'd ever have the same satisfaction I had in actually achieving something. I mean why go to those lengths when you can sit in moradon for a few hrs shouting and then scamming people and earning what took me months in a matter of seconds. GG u fvckin tard. cvnts like you made so many ppl quit and you then come on here and cry why is CW so quiet? coz of fvcks like u, thats why.
    Roflmao!!

I'd love to know how you got to this conclusion

for the meantime the continuous server disconnection and server restart is the cause of people wanting the servers back so bad and expect results fro mgame then whines about it so early during the process that they are trying to catch up after months of being outdated from real data given by K2. Clearly this is a test run for now so please be patient if they notice something wrong they clearly shut down server quick before it gets out of hand.
    Also being overwhelmed by too much people logging the servers while they are doing run through checkups and maintenance on bugs and exploits. Most low lvl quests now works btw so they fixed something that has been broken for awhile. So maybe at the official or grand opening of usko maybe they'll be able to fix most broken stuff.
    I have same problem stuck in the login screen saying im still logged in and can login other account but dc too. And u'll know when the server transition is done when the official website will actually entertain Login to the website or registration. Relax and play some facebook games

Roflmao!!

I'd love to know how you got to this conclusion
    apologies if i got it wrong, could have swore your forum name has been linked to multiple reports concerning scamming. anyways sorry if i got that wrong, just i get a little defensive when people accuse me of something with no proof and no idea about me or how i used to go about doing stuff.

think u mean MyMelody, Kinetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    think u mean MyMelody, Kinetic.
    yes i do Draven. so sorry once again MyDestiny. My mistake bah:/

O_o Senior Member

Lolz np.. And I didn't really mean to call ya koxper but I find it hard to believe that only from farming frags you got +9s and +3s

Lolz np.. And I didn't really mean to call ya koxper but I find it hard to believe that only from farming frags you got +9s and +3s
    your never gonna know now there is no cz on c2.trust me. why you think boubou was doing what he did for months if not years. I was the same, when the opposing nation came in they all knew I wasn't going to attack them, or bother them whilst they were doing the chaos stone or taking atross / riotes.boubou has been doing that for a long time, has agreements with every human clan not to attack him.and he was/is a krowaz bp duffer and uses PSTMINUS4 for buffs. imagine how fast a warrior with 3900 AP, a duffer, and town buffer could get thru those bf mobs. I dont think there was anyone that put up such a fuss when all those mages showed up spamming lvl 33 skill and destroyed it for me. thats when i decided to sell up.trust me it was awesome at the time. i just hope they open cz on c2 again.
    matthias1976 likes this.

diferents opinions about this..

its a good idea to make hard to the hackers... but in the other way its a bad idea for people in exping and for farmers... so... i dont know if i wanna spent my time in this new server... i just got a ban for 48 hours... mgame what the hell is going on?????

1 cz got good and bad /For geared ppl is good that mean more pk ,For other ppl is crap no exp/farm...

No cz server 2 and Hard access to Servers(helios,Kronos)

Quote Originally Posted by marjes View Post
    No cz server 2 and Hard access to Servers(helios,Kronos)
    you play kronos and helios? wow you're def a kxper

so besides not having CZ in server 2, there's not RLB either. hopefully more people will be tempted to go into CZ

when i take a look at this from someone who playing at Xigenon, having just one cz brings up more good than the other way arround. most of npting was going on second server, all those fossil / bf mobs (2 mages beeen luring whole spawn away from bowl) / cardinal & aof farmers was kinda free to cheat and farm wo any böthering at second server, having just one colony zone can actually help a lot. ofc for small party / solo pking that wont be so great, since everyone will be running with full party only now obviously. but like i said, i still think its actually better this way.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast