Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

oblivion clan look

This is a discussion on oblivion clan look within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by whassup LIKE I SAID URUN GET SOME SOLID PROOF I SCAMMED ANYONE! you tried you failed get ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by whassup
    LIKE I SAID URUN GET SOME SOLID PROOF I SCAMMED ANYONE!
    you tried you failed get over it child

anyway i don't need proof because i am so fucking full of myself i am awesome

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Not seen an AHM flame for a wee while. <_<

Lets see what random shit is said about ym friends this week a.q

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    anyways. u cant call a whole fuking clan cheaters.. i dont know what happen with tempests or BB about the scamming crap. i dont take any sides with them. and i know nothing about nesmaa. but to call a whole clan cheaters cause 3 players is retarded. I myself have never cheated,scammed,koxp,macro,dupe or anything. and i like being in oblivion. its a real nice clan with a lot of good strong members, stupid posts like this will never change my mind about the clan *:wub:
    actually the post was made to flame AHM...mainly hydro...but alars took it upon himself to flame the whole clan as well....hydro has his own opinion about oblivion its his opinion not everyones opinion hence why he doesnt make huge posts about it

not sayin it should.. facts is facts.. it does have scammers in it and nesma is a well known cheater or whatever.. i wish i had the screen shot of him shouting his mouth off in elmorad castle about my old clan and then running off to type ".INN" which was a nice lil kohack feature.. lol

Hydro never said everyone was a cheater.. he said its full of them.. slight exageration but still.. not untrue..

Dragon_slayer

Ive got 2 good friends in there that i like but most of them are pricks and ive seen a few of them leeching up in eslant DT's late at night off macroers

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    anyways. u cant call a whole fuking clan cheaters.. i dont know what happen with tempests or BB about the scamming crap. i dont take any sides with them. and i know nothing about nesmaa. but to call a whole clan cheaters cause 3 players is retarded. I myself have never cheated,scammed,koxp,macro,dupe or anything. and i like being in oblivion. its a real nice clan with a lot of good strong members, stupid posts like this will never change my mind about the clan *:wub:
    as u can also say i like a few of them cuz i really do i play with them alot... im not sayen the whole clan is but do u have anyone thats scammed koxp or macroed in ahm?? i mean are clan stays clean we catch someone and there gone

Cocaine

OMG

AHM IS ALL SCAMMERS OMGEEEEEEE

MARK HAS A TUMOR HANGING FROM HIS CHIN THAT COMBOS FOR HIM!!!!

whassup

no you say you dont need proof becuase you think everyone bumms you

Ap0phis

Originally posted by Cocaine
    OMG

AHM IS ALL SCAMMERS OMGEEEEEEE

MARK HAS A TUMOR HANGING FROM HIS CHIN THAT COMBOS FOR HIM!!!!
    OMFG WHY DID YOU TELL MY SECRET TO EVERYONE!!! I HATE YOU :P

we do...

Originally posted by whassup
    are you some sort of stupid fucking arsecandle?

anyway who gave you permission to direct a comment at me? I have people to pass me memo's from people like you. You honestly think you can just waltz in here and talk to the fucking king like that?

Kiss my ring bitch!!!!!!!!!!

Cocaine

i love you mark.

will you marry me?

Banned Senior Member

Yes we have nesma, I dont like how he macro'd on his rogue but the clan likes him on his priest and dont have have a problem with him.

As for us macroing, we all lvled at trolls/Paramuns but other then that I ask for proof

I dont feel like getting into one of these topics tonight while servers are down tho

Erian

do i smell a new episode of DOOL *go buys some popcorn* anyone wants some?

p.s i don't really care if people think we're bad people and stuff like that. i personally play with hydro and alot of ahm members and they're cool people but cama is just plain gay no doubt about it :wub:

ohhhhhhhhhhhh.. i see the point of this point! omg im smart :lol: wassup is mad that ahm realized that he is a scammer. so now he is trying to make ahm look bad like they think highly of themselves :lol: scammers are so stupid

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast