Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

oblivion clan look

This is a discussion on oblivion clan look within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is gonna be my only post in this topic, i wont read of afterwards. haven`t read all topic cuz ...
Page: 6

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

This is gonna be my only post in this topic, i wont read of afterwards. haven`t read all topic cuz i feel like i`ve read enough shit pointed at my clan.

Hydro has every right to express his opinion. If he wants to call us cheaters/hackers/macroers... go ahead.

1) sad to see how respectable players tend to judge a clan for the actions of few members.

the only one of those hackers/dupers/macroers.. w/e... that remains in clan is nesmaa, who got banned on his rogue. After that, he made his priest and played it legit all the way. His items arent the best, he just got 70 by lvling with us and is a nice guy/player/clanmate.

2) sad to see how people can tend to forget old friends. If i remember correctly... hydro, u lvled with us at troll spots long time, and we didn`t even kicked u when other clannies needed party, for the simple reason of thinking of you and most ahm members as friends. I still do... wouldnt like that to change.

3) is easy to point fingers at people without looking in the mirror... few mins ago Dajrekt, one of our members got ksed on a boss. Im not gonna name who, why, when.. w/e. I assume they had their reasons to, but coming from a respectable clan, seems again sad to see. Treat others like you want to be treated seems to not fit in the picture.

/flame on

i ksed him on the boss... he was sliding hq around on full hp so i attacked it too without a healer, i got the drop

isn't that the way it goes? I've had tempest do that hundreds of times when he was in oblivion, and i didn't lure anything, trade spam anyone etc.

I don't treat others the way i wish to be treated, i treat them the way they treated me, and i still don't understand how he got exped with a 1920 healer on him.

as for the friends issue, there's people in oblivion i like and there's people i dont like, nothing changes that fact, i'm not gonna claim the clan are cheats macroers scammers etc, but it is true that there are members in the clan that have been guilty of that in the past, but i would never suggest the clan are guilty of it.

Hydr0 has good friends in oblivion, so i doubt he would intentionally make that generalisation himself.

Coolen

don`t compare fukin tepmests to Dajrekt pls

and 1 more think, if u wanna blame some one for the things he made in the past, on some other char, u have to be retarted

yhmm yes nice ksing bosses, and that hq hp wasnt full fuker ( he has ss`s when u started ksing, and when he died and u got the box )

lol post the screen shots, whats it going to prove? That he lost?

it was on full health, and i won, even post a screenshot of a level 70 warrior dieing to hq with a 1920 healer... which i still dont understand because hell he wasnt dieing before the healer turned up

face it i've been 'ks'ed' on bosses by oblivion numerous times, you have to learn to shrug it off and live with it not bitch about it publicly

it's not my fault i was able to get the drop and its not my fault he died with a 1920 spam heal

Banned

omg mark is stuffing his face!

Psy

NEWSFLASH: KSing bosses ettiquite was out of style 11 months ago (When Outrage was made).

Goutsis

50 % of KO players are dupers/hackers/ etc .....
    so ..dont care about that

Psy

Originally posted by Goutsis
    50 % of KO players are dupers/hackers/ etc .....
    1 too many 0s :lol: If it was anymore than 5% the game would be ruined. 100mil would be $.10 on diez.

Banned

S> +10 shell, psy u interested?

s> +10 shell for 1 dollar pm me!

Psy

Yes, but the only +10 shell has armor defenses, and I don't use armor defenses. 2 pennies ok?

lol i dont know why people r still talken about it i tell nesma every time i see him hes a macroer.... and as for lvl his priest legit u rember plyz? yea that was nesma yeah it was macroed lvled ... come on nesma dont be a bitch admit im right :lol:

Banned

Originally posted by Psy
    Yes, but the only +10 shell has armor defenses, and I don't use armor defenses. 2 pennies ok?
    ok i guess : ( ill go buy some bubble gum

Psy

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Psy
    ok i guess : ( ill go buy some bubble gum[/b]
    You better give me half of it :angry:

HiddenRage

lol @ the 5000 donkeys and 3 net cafes xD

Originally posted by Hydr0
    lol i dont know why people r still talken about it i tell nesma every time i see him hes a macroer.... and as for lvl his priest legit u rember plyz? yea that was nesma yeah it was macroed lvled ... come on nesma dont be a bitch admit im right *:lol:
    why is that u right that the clan is FULL of hacks and scammers and yet as soon as someone questions u on it ure straight to blameing a member who has done it once in his time playing u dont want to accept the repocussions? or only have the balls to say it infront of ure friends?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast