Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

oblivion clan look

This is a discussion on oblivion clan look within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Cocaine i do no clan for u cheater...
Page: 5

Banned

Originally posted by Cocaine
    i do
    no clan for u cheater

Originally posted by whassup
    and the reson why i wanted the money up front is becuase i have never had a unique drop and to add to it it was worth alot, ive never traided more then 1 bill at one time so i dunno how the whole process works, i was just scared to get scammed my self from my first unique drop
    Psychotic - at the shore right now says:
    i just will give u 15gbs+my glave +8 and you trade roc at same time, after that i will give u remaining coin 17gbs for the glave.
    Matt | ko4life: whassup , ingame: Alars says:
    no we trade coins all first then you get roc

Psychotic - at the shore right now says:
    i got scammed before that way

lol just LOL

Give me all your items i got a dupe program i will make you make me real rich!

Flay

Default Re: oblivion clan look

i think that this is shity when people cant tell Oblivion clan to there face what they think of them, this a convo i gotrandomly added to on msn, where hydr0 was completely ripping Oblivion for no reson infront of a few people :/

i am not causing shit just dont like hydr0 cos he thinks he amazing!
    lol i was in that chat room
    ... pff i was at the bottom of the list

Drug_Addict

haha this is halarious...

started between hydro and alarz...

then went to alarz vs ahm...

now we have Tez here to defend Alarz? Why tez ?

Maybe cuz Alarz got NT today and join Tez clan ? :blink:

Sorry to say but going human only makes you more gay,
    and in your case you have achieved the status of rediculously gay

Congratz Faggie :blink:

P.S. Alarz dont come on Outkasted Vent no more your not welcome bish boy

whassup

stokes go take some drugs and die you gstar wannabe wigga

whassup

and i think you wil no one likes you in OutkasteD the numourus time people have said they hate you WOW

Originally posted by Drug_Addict

Maybe cuz Alarz got NT today and join Tez clan ? * :blink: *

Congratz Faggie *:blink:

ownt lol im done with this bullshit post tbh it turned from me getting flamed to everyone flaming him i feel bad for him

Drug_Addict

lol think about how many people hate you... ?

i know i am not the most liked player in my clan but i dont try to be,

and your problem is you just a complete shit noob who hung around in our vent all day pissin about hoping one day we might be stupid enuff to clan your dumb ass but unfortunately that wasnt gonna happen...

and you made the effort to publicly humiliate yourself on these forums and prove to everyone once and for all that you are full blown moron

im glad you went human, one more warrior for my paper mage to rape :wub:

and im glad tez was dumb enough to clan you cuz no orc clan deserves such a shit nub...

P.S. tanx fer callin me a "gstar wannabe wigga" when your the one who asked me to play some rap music for everyone...

you may be one of the dumbest people i have ever met... congratz on that as well

Banned

Originally posted by Drug_Addict

Maybe cuz Alarz got NT today and join Tez clan ? * :blink: *

Congratz Faggie *:blink:

actually i am not defending him....i am defending anyone who get accused of shit with no proof and also read my post again.....i am also not condoning people with respectable reps to accuse people with lesser ones cause the lesser will get tarnished easly

how about i get some msn logs doctor them up and say ur a scammer and u scammed.....think about it people will belive me over u....my named for honest trades is much higher then yours....since all i did for long time is sell or trade shit.....so now many people trust me to hold there items as a middle man even....i could easily ruin someone name but i dont throw shit out without hard proof such as ss os msn chats and anything other then can be proven without a doubt like paypal chargebacks and ss of them

yes he went human yes he applied for our clan....if i dont see hard proof yes i will clan him cause in all honesty who the fuck is anyone to say someone is not respectable without any proof of it

u have proof in other clans and yet they still there and not kicked at least my clan there is not one person who anyone can say for 100% sure that they cheated....u know why....cause if u can prove THEY ARE NOT IN MY CLAN .....END OF STORY

ALSO he is not clanned cause i "am not that dumb" dumbass.....keep your comments to yourself if u dont know the facts which u clearly dont and u just made yourself look like a ass....

u wanna talk shit on him thats fine....dont bring me into it and think u know what i am doing or did

Banned

Originally posted by Cocaine
    i do
    OMG slash ban from exodus!

invader

Default Re: oblivion clan look

Originally posted by Flay+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flay)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-whassup
    i think that this is shity when people cant tell Oblivion clan to there face what they think of them, this a convo i gotrandomly added to on msn, where hydr0 was completely ripping Oblivion for no reson infront of a few people :/

i am not causing shit just dont like hydr0 cos he thinks he amazing!
    lol i was in that chat room
    ... pff i was at the bottom of the list[/b]
    hey bro can i get ur autograph pls? :lol:

i got kicked from oblivion -_-

Drug_Addict

and i think you wil no one likes you in OutkasteD the numourus time people have said they hate you WOW

OMG nobody likes me in my clan *cryS*

and your problem is you just a complete shit noob who hung around in our vent all day pissin about hoping one day we might be stupid enuff to clan your dumb ass but unfortunately that wasnt gonna happen...

and you made the effort to publicly humiliate yourself on these forums and prove to everyone once and for all that you are full blown moron

im glad you went human, one more warrior for my paper mage to rape

and im glad tez was dumb enough to clan you cuz no orc clan deserves such a shit nub...

P.S. tanx fer callin me a "gstar wannabe wigga" when your the one who asked me to play some rap music for everyone...

you may be one of the dumbest people i have ever met... congratz on that as well

Banned

Originally posted by Drug_Addict+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Drug_Addict)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-whassup

you may be one of the dumbest people i have ever met... congratz on that as well[/b]
    read my post man...and really please read and think before u speak

i dont cheat :angry:

Drug_Addict

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by Drug_Addict@
    <!--QuoteBegin-whassup

read my post man...and really please read and think before u speak[/b]
    dood tez maybe you should read before you post idiot cuz i never said 1 thing about alarz being a scammer...
    which is basically all your post talks about so stfu dood

ZzzzZzZzz on that one dood that basically excludes your whole post besides how i said im glad you decided to clan him

and i really am glad you were dumb enuff to clan him cuz we dont need this shit nub orc oke?

understand and reader before you poster... Like you said yourself dumbass :wub:

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast