Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree5Likes

Official announcement new server ( English - Spanish )

This is a discussion on Official announcement new server ( English - Spanish ) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Hangslow They will open it to turks within the month bcz of activity Well I don't think ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by Hangslow View Post
    They will open it to turks within the month bcz of activity
    Well I don't think the activity will be a problem within the first months, but let's face it people play this game because it's fun at the beginning and then it stops. So I'm ok playing a game that will last maybe 1 year and go back to my other activities and prob come back again some time. This game is really addictive and if their admins were smart people wouldn't even stop playing this freaking game.

If they would actually use even 1% of the profit into developing better engine/securing "disabling/scanning" for cheats, and other hacks it would be playable for months, maybe even a year. Sad truth is they only care about profit, and they are really stupid because in long range they could make more money in the end than they make per server if everything was smooth, and less cheating.

as pointed out, this game only ran with turkey users making money without actual working. Got to eat somehow. New people don't really see this game as appealing or cool because of the graphics are poor and many other things that it lacks.

Can you really imagine KO with new highend Graphics? I think what makes KO so unique and special is because it's such a crappy game but still fun and alive (more or less), also most of us started playing it when we were young and some of us visit this forums or even still play it because of the nostalgia it gives us

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    Can you really imagine KO with new highend Graphics? I think what makes KO so unique and special is because it's such a crappy game but still fun and alive (more or less), also most of us started playing it when we were young and some of us visit this forums or even still play it because of the nostalgia it gives us
    nope, I can't. That's why I noted it because new players that has no knowledge of KO wont see this game "fun" or "nice graphics" at all because let's face it its really crappy unless you're used to the bugs, and shit like that =P

but the more people here throw money at them, they won't see a reason for a change or update/fix any bugs/cheats.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234