Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Overdue apology

This is a discussion on Overdue apology within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; come back and do another jess quiz ^^ that shard you gave me went to 7+ ^^...
Page: 7

TunaFishyMe

come back and do another jess quiz ^^

that shard you gave me went to 7+ ^^

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    Wabbitz_Inc is still here, Sata is never leaving Lost grade 3 but we still have the cape and the mighty bunny logo *:wub:
    AudeSapere isn't either LMAO :P[/b]
    mongo is still there too

Mental_Anguish

All is in the past and forgotten, just like all GM's. For whatever reason, You didnt make it. I heard some thing, I don't know whether or not to believe. Don't matter, too many good people are gone, and the bad ones keep coming. Until K2 gets their head out of their proverbial ass, the best GM in the world can't fix this.

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish
    All is in the past and forgotten, just like all GM's. For whatever reason, You didnt make it. I heard some thing, I don't know whether or not to believe. Don't matter, too many good people are gone, and the bad ones keep coming. *Until K2 gets their head out of their proverbial ass, the best GM in the world can't fix this.
    Your right, the best GM's in the world have tried, and unfortunatly, failed.

GM .......... power ????
    as Devile says THEY HAD POWER """" B E F O R E """" !!!!

I a wondering WHY they canceled GM's powers?
    Did SOMEONE abused those powers?

K2 dont need MORE GM's, or more ppl. They need TRUSTFULL PPL. Prolly all of them (GM's) was trustfull in the begining, and, in time ....
    You cant tell me that a company like K2 dont want an nice environment with legit ppl in it!!!
    You guys (GM's) had done something that prolly make them think a bit and change powers of GM's.

Just an opinion, nothing more.

Originally posted by Baba
    GM .......... power ????

K2 dont need MORE GM's, or more ppl. They need TRUSTFULL PPL. Prolly all of them (GM's) was trustfull in the begining, and, in time ....
    You cant tell me that a company like K2 dont want an nice environment with legit ppl in it!!!
    You guys (GM's) had done something that prolly make them think a bit and change powers of GM's.

*cough cough* Arestides *cough cough*

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by nhonami
    ahh ok... at least she has good taste in who she picks to help her.

I was lucky when I bumped into phantom... im one of his biggest fan *woot* *:wub:

And when some lowly player like me asks for help, the post gets deleted and he ignores personal messages. I don't think he's so great. All he needed to do was a quick 1 liner saying "sorry, can't help." But I didn't even rate that.

SirKnight

hey Jessica say other GM's ti fix that clan bug shit !!

btw come back

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Baba
    GM .......... power ????

*cough cough* Arestides *cough cough*[/b]

well then .....

did any GM in "Arestide's time" gave a WARNING to K2 "Heeeyyyyy there Arestide guy is bad one KICK him or we r gone !"

If was an GM in "Arestide's time" I would take those actions of him personally, and I would try to %!#$% for good.

Well, the thing is, Arestides started as a normal player just like the rest of us. AWHILE back, K2 offered this thing called Live Chat, where users could log on, and get help live instead of waiting for csreps to respond. Arestides (James) abused this live chat to get items he never had. The live chat guys (to my knowledge) had no contact with any real info, being things like trade logs etc. Anyway, he abused the live chat, after a few months a new GM appears and is assigned to work at Ares. He was pretty well liked for a few weeks until something happened. Regardless of what it was (cant really remember) he became hated on Ares.
    After lots of cock sucking, he was made the Head GM, meaning nobody else did anything unless he said so. He was the head GM for quite a long time. He was the one who started the "babashop" or as the old school guys used to call it 'abay'. He supposedly bank rolled from this game.
    Recently, K2 announced he was fired but never stated why. Supposedly, he is gone for good now...

To answer your question, yes. I'm sure many GM's brought Arestides' actions to K2, but since Arestides was like K2's little money maker, he was never touched.

Edit: I dont know the full story as well as someone like Devile or Morax would, this is just what I've pieced together from talking to various people.

Banned

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tez/aja
    its all good l love your price drop....please tell mahina to bring it back by doing more boss event and exp events

personally she hasnt proven anything thing to me like you did jess
    Yes, boss events are fun and can make cz a fun pk zone, but which is more important right now? Boss events..... or dupers/cheaters? "We" prefer the cheaters get taken care of, but the rest of KO wants boss events ( too bad they all aren't here ) Sure the new drop rates blow, but i'm sure people can go without boss events for awhile[/b]
    disagree.....your only partially right....a good gm can balance it out....no offense to mahina but this is my opinion.....jess did a nice of balancig it out .....i have not seen one good boss event yet from new gm.....but i am not saying she is bad cause she still has time....i am patiently awaiting for her and will do so

Pixiecatt

Originally posted by Shurt

*cough cough* Arestides *cough cough*
    Snicker.....

Problem is..I heard he moved up the food chain

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567