Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Patch?

This is a discussion on Patch? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; bb valkyrie.. pathos gloves.. magic bag.. damn it aq[/b] There was really nothing better and more important to do than ...
Page: 3

bb valkyrie.. pathos gloves.. magic bag.. damn it aq[/b]
    There was really nothing better and more important to do than delete valkirs? lol... <_< Just killed by two wallhacker k0xper in cz. Hope they will release that new system soon. h34r:

Uzu

bb valkyrie.. pathos gloves.. magic bag.. damn it aq[/b]
    bb bug abuse -.-

Banned

bb bug abuse -.-[/b]
    thatīs one bug that rly dosnīt matter for the players, and k2 fix it to gain more $$ lol.

They should fix the hacks in pvp zones like cz,csw and bdlolw.Did they fix wallhack and speedhack or are it still there now :S ?

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

some ppl just dont know how hard it is to fix bugs..

You guys think they got a button " Fix Bug" ?

thatīs one bug that rly dosnīt matter for the players, and k2 fix it to gain more $$ lol.

They should fix the hacks in pvp zones like cz,csw and bdlolw.Did they fix wallhack and speedhack or are it still there now :S ?[/b]
    Well, I think it puts more of a gab between legit and unlegit players or experienced and noob players.

Legit players will have enough money to buy valks continuously as well as pathos gloves. Koxpers are botted to their level and I don&#39;t think they could afford buying valks continuously since they expire. I noticed a lot of tblers and koxpers have lost their valks and pathos gloves, making them a lot easier to kill.

I have to agree though, the difference is minimal and this fix seems more about money than anything. Hopefully they have a cheat patch soon >.>

fixed bugged valks because they were losing money :/
    best bug since they changed valks from 6 months to 1 month without changing their KC price

This is so sad you guys always whine bout so many bugs and when they fix a few wich aint in your favor you gonna whine.

You guys want the bugs back?

Banned

some ppl just dont know how hard it is to fix bugs..

You guys think they got a button " Fix Bug" ?[/b]
    It&#39;s not hard at all, the only problem is that nobody fixes the bugs.

Nobody want the old bugs back =P new ones incoming for sure =(

d4rkchrisz

This is so sad you guys always whine bout so many bugs and when they fix a few wich aint in your favor you gonna whine.

You guys want the bugs back?[/b]
    +1, but the reason they fixed those is that they gain money & they dont fix things that wont bring up some money ^^
    They basicly dont lose money that way, they higher(however u spell it) some one to fix and then with the fix they get the money back they payed the guy with.
    They dotn want to lose money in favor of the player ..

wawh

You guys want the bugs back?[/b]

always have to laugh when i see a new update and i see this pic :lol:

always have to laugh when i see a new update and i see this pic :lol:[/b]
    So whats the bad solution bout this? You gotta pay for a item that you always should have gotten pay for?

N palan, if you think its so easy why dont you take the job as devlopper and fix all the bugs

We all know that k2&#39;s developper are shit but that doesnt make it easy

Banned

always have to laugh when i see a new update and i see this pic :lol:[/b]
    lol reminds me of the sulution of the "gem problem" stone golems started to dropp irons... and i was at work then ><

The reason i think it&#39;s easy is that blizzard fix their bugs so much faster. I can&#39;t fix the bugs but if k2 pay ppls they can do it for them i think.

wawh

So whats the bad solution bout this? You gotta pay for a item that you always should have gotten pay for?[/b]
    im with you on the rental shit

but not on the pus thingys, some valks/gloves were either legaly bought when it was without duration, or they were event given items without expiration date.
    first it was reduced without expiration date to 6 months then to 2 months without the price changing.... and all of that to earn more money

so yea nice solution, with fixing one thing they fucked some legit players with it

edit: WoW is blizzards game, they got everything and know every little thing about the game AND are allowed to change the game at their own will which k2 is not and do not have rights to, they&#39;re only the middle man providing the services, the ones that should be blamed about bugs is really mgame

ZZ, I was just about to post here and read this part which answers my question.

I had AC Gryphons which I bought before K2 did all this patching shit so they were infinite but now looks like I&#39;m restorted to buying them and K2 getting more money

Originally Vaulks did not expire. K2 deleted them now because they want you spend more money on KC (credits) on the temporary ones.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast