Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Pathetic bug abuser scumbags

This is a discussion on Pathetic bug abuser scumbags within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A cunt 1ntegrity cheat clan member wants to argue with me. Go fuk yourself you dumb fuking retard scumbag cum ...
Page: 7

someguywhoplaysko

Default Oh Look

A cunt 1ntegrity cheat clan member wants to argue with me. Go fuk yourself you dumb fuking retard scumbag cum guzzler. I need a life? ahaha good one. I get NP by cheating in CZ because my whole clan does it i'm in 1ntegrity. hahaha you fuking loser cant get np the proper way so you steal it fuking scumbag cheaters. My video posts will have your scumbag cheat clan first. Go fuck each other or something.

Pino

dude undercover and talking bullshit are you afraid of something?

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

Default Re: Oh Look

Originally posted by someguywhoplaysko
    A cunt 1ntegrity cheat clan member wants to argue with me. Go fuk yourself you dumb fuking retard scumbag cum guzzler. I need a life? ahaha good one. I get NP by cheating in CZ because my whole clan does it i'm in 1ntegrity. hahaha you fuking loser cant get np the proper way so you steal it fuking scumbag cheaters. My video posts will have your scumbag cheat clan first. Go fuck each other or something.
    ok u fuknig ass hole, 1st of all im on a clan who DOESN`T CHEAT, u dont have any proof of my clan cheating so SHUT THE FUK UP!. 2nd for the way u are talking im sure u are just a kid who doesnt even want to tell us his nick because is too afraid of the consequences of this game, and 3rd i dont have to waste my time arguin with u because u think ALMOST EVERYTHING on the game is a bug..... zzzzzz undiying a bug with hp set, overwheight bug with str set......zzzzzz what a fuking loser u are stupid kid -_-"

wraith86

your calling bug abusers scumbags yet your admitting to comboing and lurering? i dont know whether to be pissed off or dying of laughter because god damn your stupid.

VoiD

someguywhoplaysko wow.. u need to get a life..
    its just a frigging game not a way of life

who in the hell are u that is right nobody so stfu i will go bug abuse ur ass in cz then ur lvl means nothin i am lvl 65 and i can kill u u know y it is bucuz ur a noob that dose not know anything about ko u probly macroed then changed ur name that is y u think everything is a bug piss off u fag

Haha your a joke. Every post is about another scum bag blah blah cuss word swear more zzzzzzzzzz.....I donno how you get np because unless you spam your rogue skills you'd be abusing a bug wouldnt you? I ask you this though. What if they did not take away the warriors ability to voke? There would be warriors statted to voke for exp and have hp gears to get undying. On top of that when voke was still working back in old ko, many warriors were high enough level have voke + sword dance so they would pk with hp gear on or undying, and still be able to xp. How on earth can you say thats a bug? Its the most retarded thing ive ever read.
    Enjoy your own little world where everyone abuses bugs except yourself

peac3

Mrjcolley101

I cheat... Because k2 pissed me of but i only do it when the spots are empty. I stop as soon as i see someone.

Im the 0.1% minority that actually gives a shit about other players.

So dont diss cheaters.. Some of them respect other people.

Best regards

<koxp'ing noob

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567