Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Pathetic bug abuser scumbags

This is a discussion on Pathetic bug abuser scumbags within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Kailean i'm not real sure about what you said. Did you compare koxp to vent? You said you have a ...
Page: 3

someguywhoplaysko

Default What?

Kailean i'm not real sure about what you said. Did you compare koxp to vent? You said you have a HP helmet that you wear congrats. Go stand at paramun and watch all the warriors change into HP gear, ask for undying, then change back into str gear. Your comparisons arent quite the same, but it seems that most agree that some bugs are ok to abuse ya? Hey sand sorry I was so rude before I didn't look at your pics before i replied. I didn't know that you were DrDuran. Now that I know who you are, why don't you shut the fuk up before I post a link to a video showing you luring troll captains on my clan while we killed snake queen ok?

iam a warrior and dont need to overpot...

but if used all the weigth i have and someone acid pot me so my armor is broken.

Then im overweigth too.

So iam a bug abuser?

what should i do destroy things in my inventory so that im not overweigt anymore

and in cz u see only koxp archer orcs? mhh

i see only koxp using archer on human side

mhhh

maybe because the archer from my own nation dont hit me?

but yeah orcs are all cheaters.... but sexier then humans :wub:

Pwner4Last

He is right, we are all bug abusing, well not me consider iam amge

Default Re: What?

Originally posted by someguywhoplaysko
    I post a link to a video showing you luring troll captains on my clan while we killed snake queen ok?
    show plax, dunno if its me on Drd but nice to watch maybe

out of all the bugs u think of something nowhere near anything a bug....

ur completely retarded bro :rollseyes:

Glader

Considering that combo actually IS a bug (although it's one that's been accepted as part of the game) you're also a bugabuser.
    Simple as that.

sry but that one of the biggest bs what i ever read

if a mage or rouge dont use str gear for repoting he have to do all 5 min /town

and if i use power upstore is also a bug right? because if i got prasite/melice i just need to cure and dont need to wait for rebuff...or if i use the +15 dex scroll because i cant get 15 dex from a skill?

i using str gear and scrolls usally on my rouge so ban plz B)

LETTERS

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

Default Re: Pathetic bug abuser scumbags

Originally posted by someguywhoplaysko
    I moved to a new topic since I didn't want to type in the orc bug abuser topic where they aoe shit using bugs anymore scumbags.

Is it hard to believe that some of us hate abuser scumbags? Is it harder to believe that some of us don't abuse any bugs at all? Undying is a bug, when you change gear, get undying buff, and change back to normal gear ure abusing a bug. Don't sit there talking about what % it gives you, instead of realizing that abusing any bug is not ok. I see many warriors and priests abusing this bug at paramun. So what right? No problem right? Everyone does it right? Well not everyone. Some people like myself dont abuse any bugs whatsoever. A rogue with str gear is a bug abuser. The bug is making ureself overweight so you can carry more pots, then changing back to normal gear. Yes most people do it. That makes it ok then? 95% of archers koxp but thats cool since it's the majority? You're all so fuking hipocritical. Dumb fukin SCUMBAGS! This post is entirely for Smok3 and his abuser scumbag clan mates. You want to put your fist somewhere shit talker? Put it in ure own fukin mouth til you stop cheating, and stop agreeing that SOME cheats are ok since ure clannies do it. It's so funny how you scumbags jump on the person pointing out the people who cheat. It's great how you protect them by insulting me, but remember ure a fuking cheater scumbag and i'm not.
    ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha undiying a bug with str set and stuff like that
    hahahahahahahahaha

MageMile

MORON!!! <_< -_- <_<

rofl and rofl again
    1. i made a hp set strictly for lvling .ie being the swifter in aoe partys the priest gives me a undying buff where is the problem in that ?
    2. I always pk with scrolls and my +7 dex armour on <<< where is the bug abuse in that ]
    3. you sir who dont even put his name on the forums ( got somthing to hide ) nee to rethink who you are fl;aming and why
    4. who does not have a str set for repotting in this game ?
    i think i will make me a MP set to see if i have good gun magic attack
    once again a retarded post made by some child hiding behind a false name

Banned Senior Member

I dont even know if you can do the undying trick in RoFD or not, havn't had to use it since KE. It has been accepted about the str gear ( can be fixed "easily" ) and it's not a bannable offense, same with undying. These happened with Combo back at the start of KO. Arguments about it being a big and it not being a bug when Mgames stepped in and said it wasn't.

Actually using koxp to macro, use abilities while moving etc, yes thats bug abusing. Doing somthing which is accepted by the game's hosters, is not

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

At least they fixed Ctrl minor bug <3

Originally posted by Felix
    At least they fixed Ctrl minor bug <3
    <3 u 2

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

OMG is smoke a bugabuser - be a shamed baba :lol: :lol:
    actually we all are, BAN EVERYBODY :lol: :lol: :lol: LOL

hahahahahaha i'm crying from laughing

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast