Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

phantomlink

This is a discussion on phantomlink within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; on official forums u saying k2 making more money now with scrolls untradeable because ppl who are willing to buy ...
Page: 1

Default phantomlink

on official forums u saying k2 making more money now with scrolls untradeable because ppl who are willing to buy aren't getting them from merchant ?

OK

Explain to me how they get on merchant in the first place .....

now hold on for just one second bro i know ur going to say Duping and CC fraud

But considering those are k2's job both are easily done infact if u look at moradons atm duping has a nice cage on it and if they limit cc use to america there would be ALOT less cc fraud and even if there was any it could easily be taken care of !

I mean everything k2 has done since leads to putting scrolls back in merchant but where are the scrolls . 1st no more paypal (good no fucking jews can charge back) 2nd no one outside of us can use cc (who cares its usko they can use next option) 3rd click & buy for all out of state users (good way to take ppls money and get away with it!~) 4th any duped item id cannot be used for nething! (if scrolls have no id then give them one fuckers)

I think when scrolls were first announced to be untradeable TEMPORARILY<<**KEYWORD** EVERYONE was thinking at the release of ROFD scrolls would be back and then everyone find outs scrolls still FUCKED but busy on quest and FREE SHELL AND GREEN CHEST OMG but now they are noticing SCROLLS AREN'T COMMMING BACK AND PK SUCKS ON BUFFS and are now aware temporarily in k2 dictionary = NEVER but we dont want u to leave our game

I think petitions are a good idea yes but i think u really need to give them a choice BRING BACK SCROLLS or ANNOUNCE WHEN THEY'RE COMMING BACK OR NOT COMMING BACK KAPEESH ?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

k2 still makes more money from keeping scrolls untradables. They are not coming back, but if the company confirms it they know they'll lose a lot of players, and leaving players make costumers leave.

Doc

Originally posted by Dro
    k2 still makes more money from keeping scrolls untradables. They are not coming back, but if the company confirms it they know they'll lose a lot of players, and leaving players make costumers leave.
    I disagree I think they made more money when scrolls where tradeable

1. A lot of ppl pk now on buffs so overall there are less scrolls now used.
    2. B4 ppl that couldnt farm would spend money on KC to buy and sell lots of scrolls.

I think they will be tradeable soon as K2 will soon realise my simple math.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

ppl pking on buffs has always been there. When scrolls were tradable those were the guys that couldn't farm the coins to buy the scrolls, now is the same guys plus the guys with coins that can't pay the scrolls with usd.

one thing u are right is that ye, people now can't get money from selling scrolls, and they used to buy quite some. But i think it gets contrarested by the guys that could actually buy the scrolls with usd, but rather buy them off from coins. With one option deleted, now they are forced to give more money to the company.

I don't know about u, but when they were tradable i always bought my scrolls with coins, and so almost all the clans i knew... in fact, people buying scrolls for their own use were few, but now everyone that has scrolls had to pay the company.

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

K2 had a problem with people using fake ccs to buy pus items, and then trade them to sell and make igc, then form that i know the people who owned the cc's had disputes and k2 was losing money in that way.

JimXrOx

im out from greece and i can use my CC easily.. so CC is for usable for more ppl then only the US ones.. 2nd.. pking with buffs is a think that SHOULD happen.. since scrolls are just keeping a good side of the game dead (Priests teamwork on old good times ringing any bells?) as for the incomes for K2.. both ways are profitable for them.. the issue is.. which one is easier? and im sure its easier to disable trading then patching the game with new ids for scrolls etc.. besides if the scrolls had ids.. then they should have Huge db only with them -.-

cRuX

Originally posted by Dro
    ppl pking on buffs has always been there. When scrolls were tradable those were the guys that couldn't farm the coins to buy the scrolls, now is the same guys plus the guys with coins that can't pay the scrolls with usd.

one thing u are right is that ye, people now can't get money from selling scrolls, and they used to buy quite some. But i think it gets contrarested by the guys that could actually buy the scrolls with usd, but rather buy them off from coins. With one option deleted, now they are forced to give more money to the company.

I don't know about u, but when they were tradable i always bought my scrolls with coins, and so almost all the clans i knew... in fact, people buying scrolls for their own use were few, but now everyone that has scrolls had to pay the company.
    yeah but dro...it might seem like people buy scrolls to sell for igc..and people mostly buy them for igc..but now people don't buy in mass quantities...people used to buy like 10sets of speedpots and 10sets of hp and ac..now they just buy 1 hp 1 ac swift hp/dex/str/lion scrolls when they need..so people buy less scrolls..

everyone is saying k2 making more money but i say FUCK THAT SHIT we used to always exp on scrolls those scrolls come from merchants and if k2 did there job they'd make MORE MONEY from scrolls in merch but no cuz of dupe and cc fraud and k2 lack of doing wat they're supposed to they make more money making scrolls untradeable and making ALL PLAYERS LEAVE THERE GAME FUCK k2

cRuX

Originally posted by Private
    everyone is saying k2 making more money but i say FUCK THAT SHIT we used to always exp on scrolls those scrolls come from merchants and if k2 did there job they'd make MORE MONEY from scrolls in merch but no cuz of dupe and cc fraud and k2 lack of doing wat they're supposed to they make more money making scrolls untradeable and making ALL PLAYERS LEAVE THERE GAME FUCK k2

ANZAC_Mondane

Originally posted by JimXrOx
    im out from greece and i can use my CC easily.. so CC is for usable for more ppl then only the US ones.. 2nd.. pking with buffs is a think that SHOULD happen.. since scrolls are just keeping a good side of the game dead (Priests teamwork on old good times ringing any bells?) as for the incomes for K2.. both ways are profitable for them.. the issue is.. which one is easier? and im sure its easier to disable trading then patching the game with new ids for scrolls etc.. besides if the scrolls had ids.. then they should have Huge db only with them -.-
    Same,, i live in Australia ,, and still use CC :blink: ,, i get message that say cant,, but it still works,

wraith86

Originally posted by Dro
    +1

edit : took out my post to much people are gonna flame me as they always do. in a nutshell K2 sucks.

Banned Senior Member

Here is my post on the officials

just cause I like to be different, no *8) *

It doesnt matter to me what they do with scrolls, I have more then enough money on hold for when Logos is released and right now it just means if i'm scrolled going against a buff party, and they are debuffed, more NP for me

But in plain honesty I dont think we'll ever see scrolls tradeable again ( this is NOT anything official, just what I believe ) and K2 is still making money from people who have to now buy scrolls isntead of getting them in merchant
    I was somewhat joking around with that post, but everything mentioned there was already said in the other topic and in this one

Xarvick

You keep saying K2 made more money before, but if what they say is true about the cc fraud and chargebacks is true, then no they won't make more money making scrolls tradeable. Think about it this way: Before people bought more scrolls, but K2 didn't get the money because of chargebacks, cc fraud, etc. Now less people buy scrolls, but the scrolls they sell they actually get all the money for. you understand my point?

I'm not sticking up for K2 or saying they are a fair company in any way. But your logic is flawed and I wanted to try to explain why. But it is late and i'm not sure I said it right for some people.

wraith86

regardless of how many chargebacks are against K2 K2 should do the right thing and make scrolls tradeable afterall they barly do any work at all they should be paid less than minimum wage.

hmm i remember someone said that he k2 connection have said that they have got lot more money since when they made scrolls untradeable...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast