Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

phantomlink

This is a discussion on phantomlink within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im in a "PLC" lesson bored outta my tits, supposed to be programming but really cant be arsed today 4 ...
Page: 3

im in a "PLC" lesson bored outta my tits, supposed to be programming but really cant be arsed today 4 hrs till football!

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I am @ "work" . gotta love the NHS eh

Me too, WORK FTW! refreshing the forums every 5 seconds cause im FUCKING BORED!

BigBadWolf

Default Re: phantomlink

Originally posted by Private
    on official forums u saying k2 making more money now with scrolls untradeable because ppl who are willing to buy aren't getting them from merchant ?

OK

Explain to me how they get on merchant in the first place ..... *

now hold on for just one second bro i know ur going to say Duping and CC fraud *

But considering those are k2's job both are easily done infact if u look at moradons atm duping has a nice cage on it and if they limit cc use to america there would be ALOT less cc fraud and even if there was any it could easily be taken care of !

I mean everything k2 has done since leads to putting scrolls back in merchant but where are the scrolls . 1st no more paypal (good no fucking jews can charge back) 2nd no one outside of us can use cc (who cares its usko they can use next option) 3rd click & buy for all out of state users (good way to take ppls money and get away with it!~) 4th any duped item id cannot be used for nething! (if scrolls have no id then give them one fuckers)

I think when scrolls were first announced to be untradeable TEMPORARILY<<**KEYWORD** EVERYONE was thinking at the release of ROFD scrolls would be back and then everyone find outs scrolls still FUCKED but busy on quest and FREE SHELL AND GREEN CHEST OMG but now they are noticing SCROLLS AREN'T COMMMING BACK AND PK SUCKS ON BUFFS and are now aware temporarily in k2 dictionary = NEVER but we dont want u to leave our game

I think petitions are a good idea yes but i think u really need to give them a choice BRING BACK SCROLLS or ANNOUNCE WHEN THEY'RE COMMING BACK OR NOT COMMING BACK KAPEESH ?
    Hummmmm let me guess...
    You are a 12 years old nazi who his parents wont let him use their CC?
    Just a wild guess i assume

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by Festo
    P.S IM FUCKING BORED
    then answer ur f-ing msn

:D1K3:

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Private
    everyone is saying k2 making more money but i say FUCK THAT SHIT we used to always exp on scrolls those scrolls come from merchants and if k2 did there job they'd make MORE MONEY from scrolls in merch but no cuz of dupe and cc fraud and k2 lack of doing wat they're supposed to they make more money making scrolls untradeable and making ALL PLAYERS LEAVE THERE GAME FUCK k2
    [/b]
    hahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahaha :wub: :wub: :lol:

the_man_slayer

I think by making the scrolls untradable, they have contributed to the money scarce happening atm. People have got less of a reason to farm now than before..

Phantom is right...
    i also wouldnt care if i would be a rich bitch :wub:
    He dosnt care -_-

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Originally posted by Felix
    I *lost about 6 or 7 lines of scroll sbecause of this, lucky it don't effect the enchant scrolls.
    nabje XD

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Ali1989
    Phantom is right...
    i also wouldnt care if i would be a rich bitch :wub: *
    He dosnt care -_-

It's not that I dont care, sure tradeable scrolls would mean more people can pk, but it's not like people have tried to get them tradeable since 2+ weeks after they became untradeable. From what I've seen, there isn't much voice to K2 about this matter

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

I'm sure even the low brain cell count staff at K2 can look at "monthly earnings from PUS items in January" and "monthly earnings from PUS items in August" and see which is higher.

If they say they get more money with scrolls untradable, personally I'd believe it.

The real question is whether they are going to change the policy - i.e. if they think that factors have changed enough to alter the results.

Default Re: phantomlink

Originally posted by Private
    ..they limit cc use to america..
    Not really.. only for Knight cash. If u buy Premium u can have some Knight cash with it.

Haxium

imo, they are doin more money now then before.
    Never bought premium/scrolls before those were untradable and now i buy gold and scrolls. I bought a lot of prem/scrolls for ppl who never bought it before untradable pus items, and i know a LOT of ppl that buy scrolls/prem too now.
    Add that untradable scrolls went w/ the "non-premium user" thing, they earned even more money.

wraith86

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ali1989
    Phantom is right...
    i also wouldnt care if i would be a rich bitch :wub: *
    He dosnt care -_-

It's not that I dont care, sure tradeable scrolls would mean more people can pk, but it's not like people have tried to get them tradeable since 2+ weeks after they became untradeable. From what I've seen, there isn't much voice to K2 about this matter[/b]
    no voice to K2? well then boy get up there and say something they aint listenin to me (took 3-4 weeks for them to reply to my support ticket and it was automated) theres been multiply threads on ko4life.com knightonlineworld.com and a poll on visions site. oh and can you also tell them to fix there faulty products? my scrolls dissapear quite often and ive lost around 6 USD from this oh and while your at it tell them to give me my trina which is 17 days late thats another 15 USD. i would count up all the random days i would log on with 1 premium day randomly missing but w/e.

i remember reading somewhere on the knightonlineworld.com site that with premium i get higher hit rates? ROFL.

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>

It's not that I dont care, sure tradeable scrolls would mean more people can pk, but it's not like people have tried to get them tradeable since 2+ weeks after they became untradeable. *From what I've seen, there isn't much voice to K2 about this matter[/b]

theres no voice because k2 dont have the balls to admit scrolls aren't comming back which is why we have this

soon as k2 admits the truth that they dont plan to return scrolls is when u will see a HUGE DROP of players so many were waiting on rofd hoping scrolls would be tradeable again when that came and still same shit they did quest got free lvls there free shells and now there quiting this is why EVERYONES quiting k2 dont need to hear our voice it will be very obvious soon when theres only ares 1 diez 1 etcetcetc and those dont even fill up !

<!--QuoteBegin-BigBadWolf

Hummmmm let me guess...
    You are a 12 years old nazi who his parents wont let him use their CC?
    Just a wild guess i assume

actually i have my own card and my moms lets me use hers too when the bull shit pus says "exceeded purchase limit" not to mention i buy other ppl premium and kc for nothing in return

i know theres petitions right now and i already said it in this post . Scrolls need to either be tradeable again or they need to announce scrolls wont be comming

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast