Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

To PhantomLink

This is a discussion on To PhantomLink within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i would still pefer that they didnt roll back server , and just because some people got hacked doesnt mean ...
Page: 6

i would still pefer that they didnt roll back server , and just because some people got hacked doesnt mean all of use should suffer because something happend to there acct

bleaF

Originally posted by thecroaker
    i would still pefer that they didnt roll back server , and just because some people got hacked doesnt mean all of use should suffer because something happend to there acct
    just go get ur fking shell again... ppl lost alot of "shit" when they was hacked, stuff thats probably was worth more than ur shell+4...

bleaF

just go get ur fking shell again... ppl lost alot of "shit" when they was hacked, stuff thats probably was worth more than ur shell+4...

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

yes you are right.... dont rollback the servers plz, i dont want inocent players that got unfairly hacked get their hard work back, but just so thecroaker doesnt lose his precious shells...

you are amazing. If they`d rollback the exp too, to lets say saturday, i`d lose like 30%, at lvl 68, wich is by far better than just a stupid shell, but im not greedy enough to say fck all, i dont wanna lose my exp. If it will help the victims, i say do it, no fck them <_<

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

yes you are right.... dont rollback the servers plz, i dont want inocent players that got unfairly hacked get their hard work back, but just so thecroaker doesnt lose his precious shells...

you are amazing. If they`d rollback the exp too, to lets say saturday, i`d lose like 30%, at lvl 68, wich is by far better than just a stupid shell, but im not greedy enough to say fck all, i dont wanna lose my exp. If it will help the victims, i say do it, no fck them <_<

EatMeTheMage

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    cant they rollback hacked acc's only? *

or maybe track the hackers accs and ban them all... rollback wont do much even if the new hacking method is patched another one will come out

hackers acc need to be banned and individual acc's need to be rollbacked

if whole server is rolbacked alot of non hacked players will get screwed, i would loose 20% of my lvl which is alot, not to mention ppl who might have goten good boss drops or been lucky at anvil
    i would lose 7 hours of attila camping... MD+PP+EP

<_<
    the first and only day i got lucky with the big A

EatMeTheMage

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    cant they rollback hacked acc's only? *

or maybe track the hackers accs and ban them all... rollback wont do much even if the new hacking method is patched another one will come out

hackers acc need to be banned and individual acc's need to be rollbacked

if whole server is rolbacked alot of non hacked players will get screwed, i would loose 20% of my lvl which is alot, not to mention ppl who might have goten good boss drops or been lucky at anvil
    i would lose 7 hours of attila camping... MD+PP+EP

<_<
    the first and only day i got lucky with the big A

Ruthless

ROFL!! COMING FROM CYPHER PLAYER!!
    ur an idiot, if there was nothing to be done to help out the ppl who've lost all their sick gear and well earned xp then they'd quit and IMO, if they quit, ko wouldn't be as fun anymore if the ppl u partied with, befriended left the game.

Ruthless

ur an idiot, if there was nothing to be done to help out the ppl who've lost all their sick gear and well earned xp then they'd quit and IMO, if they quit, ko wouldn't be as fun anymore if the ppl u partied with, befriended left the game.

FrEaK

Originally posted by Ruthless+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruthless)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-thecroaker
    ur an idiot, if there was nothing to be done to help out the ppl who've lost all their sick gear and well earned xp then they'd quit and IMO, if they quit, ko wouldn't be as fun anymore if the ppl u partied with, befriended left the game.[/b]
    li dont think he means the hell with it he means just to rollback the hacked people and i agree and im not being an ass but full rollback will benifit hacked people but also make other people to quit.

FrEaK

Originally posted by Ruthless+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruthless)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-thecroaker
    ur an idiot, if there was nothing to be done to help out the ppl who've lost all their sick gear and well earned xp then they'd quit and IMO, if they quit, ko wouldn't be as fun anymore if the ppl u partied with, befriended left the game.[/b]
    li dont think he means the hell with it he means just to rollback the hacked people and i agree and im not being an ass but full rollback will benifit hacked people but also make other people to quit.

think tis bs i think the account id shit happened yesterday when website was down n k2 fhked up fixing something shit like this spreads like hiv so yeah

i feel the secret pass bug has been around awhile n people who shared got scamed by there m8s n now they fix secret pass bug n allow account_id to be taken over easily again

but yeh fuck that had yesterday n today off n made like 2 b on olympia farming which is a lot i get raped cuz niggers share there chars fuck that + no one i know got raped so i dun care *DUST SHOULDERS OFF*

think tis bs i think the account id shit happened yesterday when website was down n k2 fhked up fixing something shit like this spreads like hiv so yeah

i feel the secret pass bug has been around awhile n people who shared got scamed by there m8s n now they fix secret pass bug n allow account_id to be taken over easily again

but yeh fuck that had yesterday n today off n made like 2 b on olympia farming which is a lot i get raped cuz niggers share there chars fuck that + no one i know got raped so i dun care *DUST SHOULDERS OFF*

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Private

i feel the secret pass bug has been around awhile n people who shared got scamed by there m8s n now they fix secret pass bug n allow account_id to be taken over easily again *

u were dropped on ur head as a child?...or ate paint chips?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Private

i feel the secret pass bug has been around awhile n people who shared got scamed by there m8s n now they fix secret pass bug n allow account_id to be taken over easily again *

u were dropped on ur head as a child?...or ate paint chips?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast