Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Platinum premium

This is a discussion on Platinum premium within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=160167...
Page: 11

Also don't know if you noticed...
    1440 pots on sale. Well certificate for them.
    Ayo dupers... ya can make us all some pots now. <_<[/b]

If that doesnt ruin pk....1v1&#39;s etc.....i dont know what will....minor heal pedales already ruin my day in pk now these things....

No one in game has money to buy pots.....so instead of stimulating the economy....they make it PUS item to make $$$.
    (not big in economics so if i messed this up sorry xD)

Im sorry but this ruins everything that was fair about this game....1v1 with 720 takes forever...now 1440.

This marks my last premy purchase for sure...Good luck all non rich, baba shop free, average joe, non premy person&#39;s out there. You just got ran over.

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

like i said in my other post, the pots are such a waste of money compared how much i use exping/pking. i hope there are no one buying those pots.
    i thought k2 would sell 9999 pots like some games have done. these pots in KO are too expensive.

closed topic to ur link already ahaha....i make new!!

Speed

u guys didnt seriously expected usko to be up forever right? this kinda games have a life-time plan from the start , they know how much time the game can last, its bussines , they are just making as much money as they can on the way out...

Yurtrus

Wow. Plat. Prem. thats fooked. well FUK u k2. no more money from me.

B> Time I put in this game back.

sell lvl 80 for 200$ hahahahaha

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

i would actually want to see k2 combine some servers if the servers are dieing

Havoc2

Actually K2 already did die and GamersFirst took it over, not a full take over more of a 50 50. K2 catches and G1 pitches. Now G1 controlls the PUS but K2 still approoves it. With this new G1 take over though the life time of the game will most likely double or even triple. If a new owner buys a run down house and fixes it up, he essentially saved that house from being torn down. Now he will re-sell it for a profit (most likely back to K2 or if by some miracle of god to blizzard). Or theres the possibility G1 and K2 are partners now and were fucked...

Either way this version of KO isnt expected to go anywhere for a long while.

hlubik

i have 19 days left... its my first gp purchase ever and i want it to be over already, zuzuzu :lol:[/b]
    i exactly know how you feel..18-19 days left :/

Atlast! Now ppl that dont share accounts can lvl in decent speed to! And not only the superhardcorefreaks will be able to get 70 I really love k2 for doing this!

liquidkk

thanks god i quitted hahahahahahahah
    ko = offical fucked up game !

Wow... just read this and... wtf... instead of making improvements to the game K2 comes up with another money-making package... Y not just make this game a pk game? Remove all maps save the war + cz, then everyone starts off at lvl 80, full skills, then just sell items in PUS store >.> Rich peeps ownzor

Banned

they want me to buy platinuim but everytime i try to log in akara 1 it sais &#39; the server is full &#39; ?!

GJ k2, try to fix your server problems FIRST.

SUCK

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast