Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Post your most behated gm

This is a discussion on Post your most behated gm within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Don't get me wrong. I am sure he is a nice guy and what not, but a very incompetent GM. ...
Page: 3

Apollus

Don't get me wrong. I am sure he is a nice guy and what not, but a very incompetent GM. The people who sucked his penis got a full ride to DisneyLand.

For example, there was a guy named CarPumps who sold his account on ranking via Paypal. But, as you know, with many deals related to paypal there is always a scam. The person who bought the account charged back. What does he do? He talks to Madness on vent, and Madness gets the account back for him.

If it was a regular shmoe like you and me, we would be waiting for six month to get our accounts back. But what about for the madness fans? They get freebies.

Another example, there are people whose accounts were deleted by Madness for buying +3 uniques from Merchant. What about Duwolfy (another Madness Fans)? What happens to him when he makes deals with known dupers for items such as Elixir Staff +9, Shards +9, etc? His account get restored. 1 time? 2 time? NO HE GETS RESTORED 7 TIMES. Not only does he get restored, but he gets a completely different account with an edited char thanks to Madness!!

You know whats funny? Duwolfy is the one who helped madness catch those people with +3 uniques. Irony!!!!!!!![/b]
    lol that last bits a lie for ur info, madness wasnt a GM in xig wen caeser was around for a big majority of it, i think he came in august 2006 duwolf was hacked all those times before that i remember the last time duwolf was hacked and tht was just before i started playing NSD on the karus side cuz i remember taking the castle and that was around may 2006 so.. yeh madness wasnt around wen duwolf was hacked 2131244 times it was more the epimetheus, atlantis, zephulor era and ofc there was other gms like daniel (i think it was daniel) etc who he knew. Madness was actually quite well liked one example of why he was so well liked is cuz he stayed up 48 hours straight answering ppls pms and sorting out their problems during the 48 hours every time he went to answer a new pm he spawned a boss or two to keep ppl satisfied with the waiting, he was prolly one of the best things that happened to xig, he banned more cheaters and made the server actually playable during the time he was there after he left koxping+hacking became easy and popular again. Nothing against u moe just lettin u know what sort of GM he was cuz u have a wrong opinion about him

p.s call me one of his "butt buddies" if u like, but the guy wasnt an asshole, he just dont like u thats all (here comes the excuses of why he decided to bash on u so much, btw its mostly cuz u ran ur mouth and just cudnt except that you can be wrong sometimes and i'll openly admit that your mostly right but sometimes ur just that lil bit wrong, *cough* a bit like the time wen u said skills dont work on the cursed santa)

arestides[/b]
    +1, we have a winner!

thedevilsmanner

in 2 years of playing usko i have never seen or spoken a gm[/b]
    Same for me lol !

Banned Senior Member

JessicaWabbit for favoring orcs :P

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

i have no problems with any gms. but sometimes there gay

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Festo.

ChocoSq1

Psykik. This fuking turk gm banned my warrior for KOXP. A warrior! I believe he banned my acc because i lured a lot of tws to koxpers and they complained. One baba helps another babas.

+1 on festo running around with fps +10 and glave +10 against all of the noobs that were in cz ... zzzzzz ;@

DarkSid

MightyMatt -.-

Banned

lol that last bits a lie for ur info, madness wasnt a GM in xig wen caeser was around for a big majority of it, i think he came in august 2006 duwolf was hacked all those times before that i remember the last time duwolf was hacked and tht was just before i started playing NSD on the karus side cuz i remember taking the castle and that was around may 2006 so.. yeh madness wasnt around wen duwolf was hacked 2131244 times it was more the epimetheus, atlantis, zephulor era and ofc there was other gms like daniel (i think it was daniel) etc who he knew. Madness was actually quite well liked one example of why he was so well liked is cuz he stayed up 48 hours straight answering ppls pms and sorting out their problems during the 48 hours every time he went to answer a new pm he spawned a boss or two to keep ppl satisfied with the waiting, he was prolly one of the best things that happened to xig, he banned more cheaters and made the server actually playable during the time he was there after he left koxping+hacking became easy and popular again. Nothing against u moe just lettin u know what sort of GM he was cuz u have a wrong opinion about him

p.s call me one of his "butt buddies" if u like, but the guy wasnt an asshole, he just dont like u thats all (here comes the excuses of why he decided to bash on u so much, btw its mostly cuz u ran ur mouth and just cudnt except that you can be wrong sometimes and i'll openly admit that your mostly right but sometimes ur just that lil bit wrong, *cough* a bit like the time wen u said skills dont work on the cursed santa)[/b]
    Nah, still think he is a douche. Why would you ban innocent people for buying a +3 unique, when the people who are duping them get away with it. Your friend Duwolfy was making deals with dupers, when Madness was still around. Not the average dupes.. which get deleted in dupe wipes. He was paying them to make him dupes using dupe and delete method. Hey! but he was also the ones who helped catch the people with +3 uniques! Madness knew it, but didn't do shit. Why? Prosperity? No because all of you were "buddies" on vent.

Why was he moved to Cypher? Noone liked him in Xigenon. The way he acted was too shady.

After he left for Cypher, he banned me for "selling items for USD". Hey! But don't other people sell items for USD? Why did he target me? STRANGE.

He was the AresTide of Xigenon.

DragonFire

Festo.[/b]

devile..now HE was gay :lol:

j/k h34r:

IllusionS

calimaestro --> 7 days

for saying his boss events suck.

G

Mahina teh bitch.

well noone know's what im talking about i guess..but nvm doesnt matter.

ps: some turks know xD <3

GMVolcano, who instead of helping me when my account got hacked due to login security issues (aka log into your acc and see other acc) banned me and posted 3rd party tool usage (the acc was offline for like 2 months and was banned in that period, had no computer to play).
    Maybe that bitch wanted me to buy premium, fuck k2!

Saphyr cause she is a corrupted GM which unbans accounts and gift items to her friends

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast