Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree23Likes

Private server KO has become PussyKO

This is a discussion on Private server KO has become PussyKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave I see getting back into that mental hospital didn't help you out. better luck next time ...
Page: 3

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    I see getting back into that mental hospital didn't help you out.

better luck next time
    you were right i do need a rehab , not for 10 years tho , but yah 1year is what im aiming for , i did it for myself cause i wanted to get clean off drugs and alchocol , so ya call me names im on the right path now , so talk how much shit u want .
    black likes this.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    you were right i do need a rehab , not for 10 years tho , but yah 1year is what im aiming for , i did it for myself cause i wanted to get clean off drugs and alchocol , so ya call me names im on the right path now , so talk how much shit u want .
    Dont worry... Ispit is a tranny. He needs to have the media tell us that he matters so he doesn't off himself. Dont worry about the guys left on this website. Its just a bunch of old pathetic pussy transformers That use gay music on their gay pk videos. Ispit looks and sounds like a fag so dont let his words bother you brother.
    SacredHealDane, Kallop and black like this.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    Dont worry... Ispit is a tranny. He needs to have the media tell us that he matters so he doesn't off himself. Dont worry about the guys left on this website. Its just a bunch of old pathetic pussy transformers That use gay music on their gay pk videos. Ispit looks and sounds like a fag so dont let his words bother you brother.
    you need the same proffesional help as he does

"probation"
    suck a dick.

Probation Senior Member

"probation"
    suck a dick.
    I was put on probation because Razor said i stole his friends clan from him. Plus i constantly flamed him. Ill leave the dick sucking for your transformer lips brother. Go meditate under a rainbow for a bit pussy.
    SacredHealDane and black like this.

"probation"
    suck a dick.
    tbh out of all of us u neeed the most help , ask the people who played with u , slamming tables, calling people names , even cursing hes wife , im sorry but u need help bro .
    black likes this.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    tbh out of all of us u neeed the most help , ask the people who played with u , slamming tables, calling people names , even cursing hes wife , im sorry but u need help bro .
    ppl were watching your stream you retard, put your camera on again so we can show kids what happens when you are mentally fuckt and take to many drugs. fuck off and die

you and the other retard should probally find a nice bridge to throw yourselfs off.

only gains come from this

ppl were watching your stream you retard, put your camera on again so we can show kids what happens when you are mentally fuckt and take to many drugs. fuck off and die

you and the other retard should probally find a nice bridge to throw yourselfs off.

whats up with the bad attitude you jealous or something , no matter what i do u got something to say , lol anyways im just ignoring you i know who you really are boy .
    u were never like this , only when i started checking ur facebook and personal stuff u started to attack and back off , so stop please its embrassing my child .
    black likes this.

Probation Senior Member

Ispit is a prime example of a tranny who pretends to live straight. Its why he walks around so angry at everything. Hes sadly depressed and needs to wear his pink slippers for a bit to make himself feel better. Ispit comes around once and a blue moon just to randomly flame people enjoying life cuz his is just so pathetic to cope with. Ignore him..
    black and SacredHealDane like this.

Ispit is a prime example of a tranny who pretends to live straight. Its why he walks around so angry at everything. Hes sadly depressed and needs to wear his pink slippers for a bit to make himself feel better. Ispit comes around once and a blue moon just to randomly flame people enjoying life cuz his is just so pathetic to cope with. Ignore him..
    truth at its finest !
    black likes this.

What happend to private servers? its all mages and archers. Just a bunch of pussys randomly throwing novas and arrows out into the void. This game used to be a lot of fun. Is this the new meta for all the offended multi gender kids?? lmao. RIP private server KO golden days im bout to checkout retail.
    as you can see, all this bunch of retards comment and typical k.o players are left.

tbh. throwing novas (6-7 mages together) is not as easy as you tough. its much more stress and strategic than those listen to priest db for z skill, and the achievement of wipe out bunch of retards die in novas is huge fun

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    as you can see, all this bunch of retards comment and typical k.o players are left.

tbh. throwing novas (6-7 mages together) is not as easy as you tough. its much more stress and strategic than those listen to priest db for z skill, and the achievement of wipe out bunch of retards die in novas is huge fun
    6-7 mage teams are legit boring and easy to play. Its not hard to DD and hide then throw out novas when the private server youre playng buffs the nova distance and buffs the power of your attacks. It takes no strategy as you dont need to defend yourself. Playing a priest well is so much harder than playing in a mage team. If you think playing priest is as easy as Z debuff.. You obviously never played priest. Also 8 vs 8 melee teams take the most amount of skill to play.
    Last edited by DaSinister; 03-08-2022 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post

both are hard dont compare.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    07-25-2022, 08:06 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    07-15-2022, 10:31 AM