Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

this is the problem

This is a discussion on this is the problem within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I found esm... Good gun looooooooolz Man, /quit_your_loser_life :lol:...
Page: 4

IceStorm

I found esm...

Good gun looooooooolz

Man, /quit_your_loser_life

:lol:

esm116

ilol ur a stupid ass kid if ur ever in nyc come see me matter a fact ill come to ur state or country im ballin i take trips like u change draws

DCSHOEMAN2K4

what a waiste of time ...

u guys r dumbs, go read some nice book or do some sport, get some girls, dont lose PRECIOUS time replying to each others stupid things ...

zZZzzZzzzz ...[/b]
    Lol, says the man with 1000+ posts, and as for finding the girls, I dont think my wife would be to keen to that.

esm116

well if ur sure about that i can send u bank statements

esm116

esm116

RiseAgainst_

I found esm...

Good gun looooooooolz

Man, /quit_your_loser_life

:lol:[/b]
    lmfao

Well guys lets do this... lets stop answering to this POINTLESS TOPIC. Yes we should read more, get a life, stop playing this game we all know this and reading someone telling u to do it wont change ur mind period.

esm116

well i just proved my point i spamm am less crap u have nothin better to do but to keep replyin
    lol see like i said ur life is empty just end it now go smoke some crack drink a 40 oz an drive in to
    lake u will not sink trust me

HolyFish

-closed to inappropriate behavior-

esm116

o an for u coment quit ur loser life hmm seems like u have alot of postes who has no life
    do u even have a bitch i think not u bag hoe off of ko cause they dont speak english so easy for u
    to tell ur self shes fine an talkin to a bitch on msn doesnt make her ur girl think about that

esm116

well good for u nice if ur lvl 70 get me to 70 not that hard to lvl first off 60+ u prty mainly with ur clan not random prtys
    all my clanis r 70+ so i lvl fast

esm116

well guys time for work gotta make that money to pour in 2 k2 i loved been fcked i might as well pay them derictly to put it in my ass

IceStorm

o an for u coment quit ur loser life hmm seems like u have alot of postes who has no life
    do u even have a bitch i think not u bag hoe off of ko cause they dont speak english so easy for u
    to tell ur self shes fine an talkin to a bitch on msn doesnt make her ur girl think about that[/b]
    stop to use drugs! B)

esm116

yea i smoke alot of pot better to fck ur moms with without it i might throw up

DCSHOEMAN2K4

well guys time for work gotta make that money to pour in 2 k2 i loved been fcked i might as well pay them derictly to put it in my ass[/b]
    Translation: Oh shit! Mom's home, gotta go!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast