Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Proof K2 needs cash to help you ROFL

This is a discussion on Proof K2 needs cash to help you ROFL within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well first of all this has been happening for ages now. Second basically its their right not to support you ...
Page: 3

well first of all this has been happening for ages now. Second basically its their right not to support you if you're not paying after all its called custommer support, which you are not actually a customer if you dont pay..also whats with you making a post for every single thing you see?

Mixer

K2's love for money isn't a secret. But to me that letter seems a bit unrealistic. Has anyone received this exact message? or is this another spam topic?[/b]

Good enuff 4 ya? :P

lol
    he spamms CS tickets too. good thing so they don't feel left outta the flame

Banned Senior Member

lol
    he spamms CS tickets too. good thing so they don't feel left outta the flame[/b]
    hahaha :P
    and K2 is all about money... as any other company..., but the others got better customer support :unsure:

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

im pretty sure theres something in the TOS that says you cannot sue them... h34r:

D4rkBP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mixer)</div>
    Hail, mixer!

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support Team. Unfortunately, we will be unable to assist you with this region change issue, as we provide only limited support to our Free2Play members. If you would like to receive support for this issue, please purchase a Premium Service package and submit a new ticket. To learn more about the support levels we provide, please review the Knight Online Service Level Agreement at: http://www.knightonlineworld.com/sla.php.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for playing Knight Online and happy hunting!

Regards,

GEP Dplion
    Knight Online Customer Support
    www.knightonlineworld.com
    www.gamersfirst.com[/b]
    Thats what you had in your original post and in the screen shot it didn&#39;t say "Hail, mixer!"
    Edit! D:<

thank mr. skeletal Senior Member XeroK's Avatar

OMG, stop spamming the forum posting USELESS posts. You are like out of date, we already knew all these things

lei

They actually say that premium user can change their regions like 6 times a month and non premium users can change like 2 times

DeHealer

Region change is bugged, not only for Serbia, South American friend has the same issue

RE5PECTmf

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=184970

U r not the only one with a problem , I had that issue as well on some old accounts ... I sent few tickets , some of them were fixed , some didn&#39;t ... Btw , Serbia is not the only one with this issue , I think Argentina or some other S.A country is also . They just need to update their fuckin database on site , but since its k2 , expect it to be fixed when biff and character selection is back , cuz according to them , its their "priority " If they r so fast on priorities , I couldn&#39;t imagine when will "useless" things for them like this one is be fixed .

EDIT: I had 2 accounts ( one with gold , one with bronze ) and they didn&#39;t wanted to fix this for me ... and they did it after first ticket on brand new account , so who knows ... keep spamming tickets and pray

For a guy who self proclaims to know so much about this game, you sure post noob topics...

K2&#39;s love for money isn&#39;t a secret. But to me that letter seems a bit unrealistic. Has anyone received this exact message? or is this another spam topic?[/b]
    I got hacked, bout a year back. I was hacked on my last day of premiem and when I went to send a ticket to get my info changed back so i can retrieve my account because my password was changed they told me they cant change the password for me because it wasn&#39;t premiem. BB $1,500.

runordie

Region change is bugged, not only for Serbia, South American friend has the same issue[/b]
    I love that sig lol...

On topic, what do you expect?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Sure it is a suable matter, but do you know how much time you will waste just going to court for a long ass period of time

Instead of wasting maybe years in court, waste $9 on the game and there you go, I know K2 is retarded, but there is nothing we can do about it.

Banned

Im in serbia,and serbia is kinda bugged,i had issues loggint to my acc,so i cahnged region,it went to CS instead of RS and now i cant login. I dont mind i quit ko anyways,the thing that matters is that i got owned by k2...[/b]
    Yeah, Serbia sucks.

Hi Nik.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast