Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Q to all diez hhh why dont u fight stop runing

This is a discussion on Q to all diez hhh why dont u fight stop runing within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ps all you fag orcs always complaining about 23452454 humans i went to pk all day today gtm -5 my ...
Page: 3

Banned

ps all you fag orcs always complaining about 23452454 humans

i went to pk all day today gtm -5 my time or est time zone all day and gues what cz has

235079048780704563506709283457023475 PAPER FIRE MAGES

yeah its real unbalanced....

so when its 8pm est to about 3am est yes we may have more humans online

7 hours out of 24 hourse more humans and u think there are more humans wtf are you orcs smoking .... see that shit is what is turning u green :lol:

stop your whining and realize its very balanced now and STFU

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by tez/aja

i went to pk all day today gtm -5 my time or est time zone all day and gues what cz has *

7 hours out of 24 hourse more humans and u think there are more humans wtf are you orcs smoking .... see that shit is what is turning u green :lol: * *

have u looked at the server status during those other 17 hours?...3-4 bars max lol...then during those 7 hours humans outnumber orcs with every server at full...whats that tell u? its unbalanced!

4ikon

Default Re: Q to all diez hhh why dont u fight stop runing

Originally posted by peroxide
    you out number us 50 to 1 but 90% of u dont work to gather just nova and town when will u start working to gather and give us a good fight. kinda sad it can be 5 ork vs 30 mags and they all run why dont u just come to gather and fight us like men grow some balls and work togather
    I doubt anyone would run from you, I think the humans were running from all the frickin' babashopped out warriors/sins which were running behind you ...

Needs more KoM @ Orc side plýz

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Default Re: Q to all diez hhh why dont u fight stop runing

Originally posted by 4ikon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(4ikon)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-peroxide
    you out number us 50 to 1 but 90% of u dont work to gather just nova and town when will u start working to gather and give us a good fight. kinda sad it can be 5 ork vs 30 mags and they all run why dont u just come to gather and fight us like men grow some balls and work togather
    I doubt anyone would run from you, I think the humans were running from all the frickin' babashopped out warriors/sins which were running behind you ...

Needs more KoM @ Orc side plýz[/b]
    1 orc = 2 humans

You know why?

1 orc's HP and MP and AP and Defense = 2x human's HP and MP and AP and Defense

You know why?

Because 99.999999999% of the orcs have glowing fucking shards and raptors and mirage swords and all that shit.
    So, tell me, why do we run away? Because we're not stupid.

Banned

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tez/aja

i went to pk all day today gtm -5 my time or est time zone all day and gues what cz has *

7 hours out of 24 hourse more humans and u think there are more humans wtf are you orcs smoking .... see that shit is what is turning u green :lol: * *

have u looked at the server status during those other 17 hours?...3-4 bars max lol...then during those 7 hours humans outnumber orcs with every server at full...whats that tell u? its unbalanced![/b]
    cam u n00b wtf time zone u in space......all day during usa time zones bars are maced out on all servers and u cant get in any server without prem.....thats the 17 hours i am talking about when all the orcs were on today....please read my post clearly next........now when evenening hits in the usa here on the east coast d1 is full, d2 is almost full, and d3 is half full

yea there so many of us please man get a clue dude and read the entire post.....its very balanced cause now that is evenening here all usa is mostly on and alot of humans yes but for about 7 hours we are on then we go to bed then turks come online who i think are mostly orcs....just something i noticed from being on both sides but not a fact cause i didnt research it

look at the stuff i am talking about and see it ....u will

also more higher levels on orc side as a average so its very balanced man....

and one more not as to why its balanced is most top human clans are hardcore leveling to 65-70 so yes when they hit there goals and go back pk full time then its will prob be unbalanced in favor of humans i agree then

but not now....very close to the middle of the road

p.s. and yes seem more orcs shop with kom than humans.....glowie dildos ftw

4ikon

This may seem like a spam post to raise my postcount...

But I agree with lutz for once!

peroxide

I love kom for long long time

hej

Reading the first post, do you men humans or orc?

peroxide u newbie dont talk about all :P

I dont feel like reading through all the other replies.. but first of all.

A.) Humans don't outnumber orcs a huge amount like they used to.. Yes there are a lot of humans, but you should see the orc 12 o'clock rush that comes as well.. i tried to nova the rush to get a head count of how many mages were there.. and i counted upwards of 33 ^^.. but yea

B.) don't sterotype all humans.. :s i'll stop for a 1v1 if someone really wants it.. just makes me mad when they feel like they pwn paper mages.. then redball and run like a bitch :S

C.) You're 12 o'clock rush is easy np, too. When you are camping our base during the day, it takes 1 mage, 1 duffer, and a warrior to kill all the mages huddled at the base corners.. talk about free np xD

D.) As far as equality in numbers in cz, it depends on the time of the day.. Seeing as im in the midwest of U.S., i play more at late afternoon and evenining... From what i can see, humans and orcs are fairly equal in the later afternoon, with the humans having a little more.. At night, orcs outnumber humans. Maybe during turkey time its a hh outnumberment, but i'm not on during then.

E.) Both sides will run at 12 rush when they feel pushed.. Here's the reason.. Most of these mages are in buffer parties, so if let's say.. i were to run up and blizz the whole orc 12 rush.. they would fall back because their swifts are out.. and vice versa for the human rush.. So you're nation isnt much diff -_-

Hmmm..i usually run...cuz i see alot of mages...and alot of mages mean alot of novas..which leads to lag. Or i see stealthed sins....and hmm...didnt i kill you b4 peroxide
    Im not hating on any side...us humans got some good..and some orcs has good people...But i see alot of noobs like lvl 30 come out of human base then orc base...ob barley has any noobs that come out...eeeek...and i see like noobs come out of HB all the time..
    Its true that humans run from orcs when we see alot..and vice versa...i see orcs run away from humans too.
    But atm i dont like orc mages...cuz they use tower abuse...get a noob and set it at one of our towers...and then bring like 4 mages and nova and town...which is pretty gay..considering how cheap and sissy-like.

And i think peroxide said something like our mages nova and town....dont be a hypocrite..yall orc mages do the same thing.
    like one time i went on during noon which is like nite time for yall turks..and it was basically a nova war..like a gazillion mage orcs are novaing..and our humans are novaing too...i basically lost Np that day..cant survive more then 4 novas... -_- -_-

u said u can not alive with 4 novas, so how many ppl can alive with this:
    http://img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2...641083980qz.jpg

Rentzusuken

Task Manager running in the bottom right-hand corner...I wonder where I've seen THAT before?

eeeek whisper...i knew humans did that...but eek not that much....thats pretty gay on both sides... wish they would fix it. :huh:

morax

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    Task Manager running in the bottom right-hand corner...I wonder where I've seen THAT before?
    OWNT!!! Whisper why exactly do u have task manager up?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast